Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Kenny Dalglish Makes Bid For Manchester United's Webb

Read 3775 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Kenny Dalglish Makes Bid For Manchester United's Webb
      Jan 18, 2011 07:45:40 am
      Kenny Dalglish Makes Bid For Manchester United's Howard Webb

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has made Manchester United's top goal provider Howard Webb his No.1 transfer target, after making an audacious £50m bid for their bald, cheating talisman.

New Red's manager Dalglish could well make history if he manages to capture United star Howard Webb from under the bright red nose of Sir Alex Ferguson, making it the first direct transfer from Old Trafford to Anfield since Phil Chisnall transferred from Manchester United to Liverpool before any of our parents had even met.

Dalglish said: "We probably need a couple of wingers and a centre-half but it’s a waste of time if you haven’t got a decent referee in your side. That’s why we need Webby. I can understand that United may be reluctant to let him go, but if we throw Steven Gerrard in along with the £50m then hopefully they’ll be tempted to do business.

"Then, the way I see it, with Howard and Fernando working in tandem, we'd be unstoppable."

Rival manager Sir Alex Ferguson has categorically stated that Webb is not for sale under any circumstances, or at any price.

"We were prepared to let Ronaldo go for £80m," said a visibly riled Fergie. "But there is no way we're prepared to let our number one goal provider leave, especially not to Liverpool. No chance."

"His contract doesn't run out till 2013 anyway, so if he puts in a transfer request he can just cheat for the reserves until then, along with Gary Neville. He can rot there for all I care and so can Webby."

Mr Webb’s agent appears to favour a move for his most high profile client but has revealed that there are other interested parties.

“We’ve had a bid from the Pakistani cricket team," he claimed, "but they’re asking if he could be a little less conspicuous about his cheating. I had to tell them that was never going to happen. This is Howard Webb we’re talking about."

http://www.spankthenews.com/html/article-detail.php?ArtID=363

Just taking the piss  :lmao: :lmao:

Expect myself to be fined 10,000 pounds now.  :f_tongueincheek:
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Re: Kenny Dalglish Makes Bid For Manchester United's Webb
      Reply #1: Jan 18, 2011 10:02:13 am
      Thats brilliant Ady....very very good find that.
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #2: Jan 19, 2011 11:48:01 am
      His contract runs out in 2013, we'll get him on a Bosman then ;)
      LFCexiled
      Reply #3: Jan 19, 2011 12:29:47 pm
      Howard Webb Adds Fuel To The Transfer Speculation Fire

Howard Webb has spoken out about recent speculation about a shock move down the East Lancashire road to Uniteds biggest rivals LFC.

A statement released on his personal website www.folicallychallengedscummer.com read:

"After recent speculation about my future decision making I can confirm that I am in talks with several Premier League Clubs regarding my future. After much soul searching and after talking to my partner Gary it is with regret I have had to make this decision but I am concerned as to the direction that my present club are heading in. The decision by Sir Lord Ferguson to constantly drink Whisky has left a very nasty taste in my mouth and a very sore throat, as a referee I need to be able to converse with players on my team and this can not continue."

"I have spoken to Mr Wenger and he has confirmed that his diet consists of mainly garlic and the resulting swallowing will cause no harm to my throat and Mr Wengers offer is one that I am considering."

"I would ask that the Press respect me and Gary's privacy at this time, we will make no further comment until further notice, Thank you."

"P.S"

"I love the Cock."

www.imadeitup.cock/webb-loves-the-cock/24/7
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #4: Jan 19, 2011 01:28:24 pm
      If we also recruit Suarez it may mean 200 goals a year. :)

ps : I've posted about the same joke, http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=34140.600
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #5: Jan 21, 2011 06:09:35 pm
      Put him and Torres up front, and we are bound to get a penalty every game

Quick Reply