Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

Winning at NO COST???????

Read 2376 times
      Richobaz
      • Only posts when we're losing...
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 869 posts | -98 
      Winning at NO COST???????
      Jul 05, 2007 06:28:21 pm
      How much are the scum bags spending this summer ? (Tevez another 20million?)

Surely they can't re-coup that sort of spending - even if they won the league and champions league?

Makes me sick and so angry - I'm going to put on the 'Football Factory' and then find a small bloke.........!
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Winning at NO COST???????
      Reply #1: Jul 05, 2007 07:57:54 pm
      I'm going to put on the 'Football Factory' and then find a small bloke.........!

Whatever floats your boat :D

I don't know if I'd be happy with us spending that amount of money TBH, I feel it would take away some of the sense of achievement. I know true Chelsea fans, ones who supported them when they were in the old second division, who aren't happy with the way their club's been robbed of its identity. TBH Utd have been a soul-less club for years now, pretty much since the start of the Premiership, so it probably won't matter to their 'fans', but Chelsea are a team that I used to quite like pre-Abramovich. They used to have a good set of fans, dedicated to their team (and f***ing hard bas**rds and all!), now they're all tossers who have no idea about theire history, who sit there waving their poundland flags supplied by the club. I wouldn't want our club to go down that route.

Winning at all cost? Not if the cost is losing our class.
      « Last Edit: Jul 05, 2007 08:00:25 pm by EddieC »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Re: Winning at NO COST???????
      Reply #2: Jul 05, 2007 09:24:40 pm
      Football Factory - where scousers sound like pikies, nick love sh*te, the book's far better

Quick Reply