Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match

Pepe Reina
      (87.4%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0.7%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (0.7%)
      Martin Skrtel
      (0.7%)
      Paul Konchesky
      (4.4%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (0.7%)
      Christian Poulsen
      (1.5%)
      Maxi Rodriguez
      (0%)
      Milan Jovanovich
      (1.5%)
      Steven Gerrard
      (0%)
      Fernando Torres
      (0%)
      Raul Meireles
      (2.2%)
      Daniel Agger
      (0%)

Birmingham 0-0 Liverpool: In-game & post-match midfield bashing

Read 60944 times
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Re: Birmingham 0-0 Liverpool: In-game & post-match midfield bashing
      Reply #759: Sep 16, 2010 10:30:38 am
      Terrible performance. Lucas & Poulsen?, I don't know which one is the most sh*te, they are both f**king useless. The season before last I could post a good match report even if we lost because we actually created chances, regardless of whether they were converted or not. This season is getting worse.

As for Lucas running a midfield?, please, he couldn't run a f**king bath!. Reina and Konchesky were the only shining lights. I really hope that Roy isn't turning into Rafa, surely Roy knows that Lucas is sh*te. Did he buy Poulsen to try and make Lucas look better?.

Thanks to Reina we got a point, and that is purely down to Reina.

I really hope it's not going to be another season of whinging about the central midfield area again, I can't take it.

As for Maxi and Jovanovic, they were f**king shocking too. And Glen Johnson, cut your f**king hair you pansy!. There's nothing worse than seeing a grown man pushing his girly fringe back every 2 seconds, especially when thay should be concentrating on playing a football match. Torres used to do it, as did Berger and it really pisses me off!. Give the fuckers a skinhead so they can focus on their duties!.

As well as having a Man of The Match vote, how about a C**t of The Match vote too?.

love it.

i must say soldier, i'm really worried about central midfield too, i'm wishing to god that lucas does not start any games unless it's in the carling cup or europa league, which i don't give a tosh about. what's the point of paying 12m for a midfielder and sticking with lucas? i hope that changes.

as for c*** of the match? brilliant idea, that should soon give some of the lazy bellends in the team a kick up the ar$e.

Quick Reply