Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Scott Dann (Birmingham)

Read 3933 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: Scott Dann (Birmingham)
      Reply #23: Sep 19, 2010 11:45:52 am
      Put the b***ard in me daughters fantasy football team yesterday morning and he goes and scores an own goal... but his assist cancelled that out so I'll let him off
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #24: Sep 19, 2010 11:48:43 am

The source for that is the scum.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #25: Sep 19, 2010 03:44:47 pm
      Can he win headers?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #26: Sep 19, 2010 03:57:34 pm
      Wisdom, Wilson and Ayala are all potentially better than Dann why waste money on him Diego.

With the high chance of Hicks now getting full control at Anfield, The £6 or £7 million it may take to buy him maybe our Summer budget after selling Torres and Reina.

I disagree but respect your opinion about him being average mate, just think using one bad game as an argument is silly, after all you said he's average not shocking so it isn't even an argument, is it? Even great defenders have bad games and score own goals, we have our own legend who scored more against us than any other English players. And should I mention the fact Birmingham have one of the best defensive records in the league, especially at home, with him and Johnson in central defence?

Quick Reply