Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

PS3 - FIFA 11 - LFC Reds Club

Read 11948 times
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Re: PS3 - FIFA 11 - LFC Reds Club
      Reply #230: Aug 17, 2011 02:10:42 am
      ah.
      to be 16 again and to have a strict religious doctrine...gotta make you go nuts at this time of year!
      will look you up and expect a battering soon!
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,924 posts | 823 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #231: Aug 17, 2011 02:12:29 am
      ah.
      to be 16 again and to have a strict religious doctrine...gotta make you go nuts at this time of year!
      will look you up and expect a battering soon!

I don't completely follow it, i do what i can :D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,620 posts | 3851 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #232: Sep 04, 2011 10:32:36 am
      Just bought this on sale. Obviously reduce due to arrival of the new one. Beat Everton in my first game. Should have walked it, but bloody hell it's hard to keep a shot on target. Straight to managerial mode. 3 this season with Liverpool. Made some quality signings and shipped out all the dross. City offered me their job. 100 million transfer budget and three times the wage bill. . . :o  I'm staying loyal. Got a title to win. Got Ganzo, Hazard, Coentrao, Sahin, Song, Pastore and Neymar added to my squad since I took over :)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,620 posts | 3851 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #233: Sep 07, 2011 04:34:52 pm
      Got the hang of the scoring now.

Been scoring quite a lot, except I only beat City 1-0. Man that Hart is overvalued on the game.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #234: Sep 07, 2011 09:06:50 pm
      So looking forward to 12 coming out.
      11 is very buggy and nowhere near as good as the PS2 earlier versions.
      The PS3 most recent editions are too unpredictable or have too much emphasis on pulling out skill moves rather than pass and move.
      Also...what REALLY f*cks me off is when you play the online head to head matches that people always choose Barca or Real....or nationally Spain....ugh! Do people have no imagination or knowledge beyond those teams?!

I have been LFC manager for 5 seasons now and have won the league and a domestic cup pretty much every season....the Champions League still eludes me though.

Have a fantastic team but with all my buying and selling I have got disillusioned about how far away from the real LFC my team has come.

Gonna start afresh with Fifa 12 very soon and hope they have fixed all the stupid problems 11 has.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,620 posts | 3851 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #235: Sep 08, 2011 08:55:53 am
      Wrapped up the league last night. 89 points. Beat City in the 1/4 finals. Destroyed them. Then got Chelsea in the Semis. :( 2-1 down after the first leg. Scored early on :) Then on 76 Anelka dances through to level :( Bring on Dirk. Goal with him in the 90th. Then Stevie G thunderbolt in extra time. Beautiful. Real Madrid in the final tonight. Bring it

Quick Reply