Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

BREAKING: Hicks and Son are at Deutsche Bank in NY

Read 38388 times
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      BREAKING: Hicks and Son are at Deutsche Bank in NY
      Sep 21, 2010 09:25:08 pm
      ErinNYC75 tweeted saying Hicks and his son are at Deutsche Bank nr. JP Morgan Chase in NYC right now. The girl who tweeted it has a picture of Hicks on a park bench. Her twitter username is ErinNYC75 if you want to see it, but can we say this is Hicks still trying to refinance?

« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2010 11:37:17 pm by JD »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Hicks and Son are at JP Morgan Chase in NY
      Reply #1: Sep 21, 2010 09:28:08 pm
      Apparently the fat tw*t must be visitng every bank in the US trying to secure finance.

This has not long been on Twitter, posted by a New York Red.

Apparently the c**t went nuts just after the pic was taken!!
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #2: Sep 21, 2010 09:29:24 pm
      We need to start sending emails to Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan to not refinance!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #3: Sep 21, 2010 09:35:45 pm
      There's more pics as well apparently.

If it was me, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself smashing my phone across his head.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #4: Sep 21, 2010 09:36:01 pm
      Apparently the fat tw*t must be visitng every bank in the US trying to secure finance.

This has not long been on Twitter, posted by a New York Red.

Apparently the c**t went nuts just after the pic was taken!!

I thought guns were freely available in the US?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #5: Sep 21, 2010 09:38:52 pm
      There's more pics as well apparently.

If it was me, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself smashing my phone across his head.

I'd have buried that metal bench up his fat F***ing Yank arse.

The only person in the world I'd seriously wish a stroke on.

Wish the c**t would hurry up and die.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #6: Sep 21, 2010 09:50:30 pm
      Deutsche Bank website is only showing a phone number really; http://www.db.com/us/content/en/861.html

http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/contact-us.htm

Do we need to get better contact details before emailing them?

We can beat this c**t.
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #7: Sep 21, 2010 09:52:33 pm
      Deutsche Bank website is only showing a phone number really; http://www.db.com/us/content/en/861.html

http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/contact-us.htm

Do we need to get better contact details before emailing them?

I say we light up their phones!.....I am serious, nothing more embarrassing then Hicks being there and Liverpool fans tying up the phone lines with protests.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #8: Sep 21, 2010 09:55:13 pm
      Investment Bank
           Kristin Lemkau    kristin.lemkau@jpmorgan.com

Americas
           Jennifer Zuccarelli    jennifer.r.zuccarelli@jpmchase.com
           Valeria Café    valeria.m.cafe@jpmchase.com
           Lauren Francis    lauren.m.francis@jpmorgan.com
           Tasha Pelio    tasha.pelio@jpmorgan.com
           Justin Perras    justin.g.perras@jpmorgan.com
           Kim Weinrick    kimberly.weinrick@jpmorgan.com

Asset Management
           Mary Sedarat    mary.sedarat@jpmorgan.com

Investment Management
           Kristen Chambers    kristen.chambers@jpmchase.com

But mainly this guy;

Global Media Relations
         Joe Evangelisti    joseph.evangelisti@jpmchase.com

EMAIL!

http://www.db.com/en/content/contact.htm

We can 'contact them directly' on that website.

Can we get JD, 7KK7 or HR or someone behind this? I'm not the most influential
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #9: Sep 21, 2010 09:57:40 pm
      Apparently Hicks went inside Deustche Bank and hasn't left yet.....
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #10: Sep 21, 2010 10:02:18 pm
      I'd love to batter his son all over the place.

I'd actually take pleasure in stamping his face in, the horrible, texan tw*t.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #11: Sep 21, 2010 10:05:59 pm
      I suppose wishing a plane would hit him right now would be in bad taste?

If you want me i'm sittin next to Blood.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #12: Sep 21, 2010 10:06:12 pm

Americas

I've sent the template from earlier emails to a Deutsche Bank via the contact us section. And I'm just about to email all those JP Morgan email contacts.

Make up your own intro but basically;

'stefan.krause@db.com'; 'anshu.jain@db.com'; 'jamie.dimon@jpmchase.com'; 'charlie.scharf@chase.com'; 'gordon.smith@chase.com'; 'marc.x.sheinbaum@jpmchase.com'; 'david.b.lowman@jpmchase.com';

'autobahn.fi@db.com'; 'autobahn.insight@db.com'; 'aesales.emea@db.com'; 'autobahn.fx@db.com'; 'autobahn.fo@db.com'; 'autobahn.support@db.com'; 'ruben.borges@db.com'; 'lem.brewster@db.com'; 'mayura.hooper@db.com'; 'renee.calabro@db.com'; 'scott.helfman@db.com'; 'john-t.gallagher@db.com';
      'kristin.lemkau@jpmorgan.com'; 'jennifer.r.zuccarelli@jpmchase.com'; 'valeria.m.cafe@jpmchase.com'; 'lauren.m.francis@jpmorgan.com'; 'tasha.pelio@jpmorgan.com'; 'justin.g.perras@jpmorgan.com'; 'kimberly.weinrick@jpmorgan.com'; 'mary.sedarat@jpmorgan.com'; 'kristen.chambers@jpmchase.com'; 'joseph.evangelisti@jpmchase.com'; 'savelfc@gmail.com'

If the above email list doesn't work - here is the same email list without the quotes

stefan.krause@db.com;anshu.jain@db.com; jamie.dimon@jpmchase.com; charlie.scharf@chase.com; gordon.smith@chase.com; marc.x.sheinbaum@jpmchase.com; david.b.lowman@jpmchase.com;, autobahn.fi@db.com; autobahn.insight@db.com; aesales.emea@db.com; autobahn.fx@db.com; autobahn.fo@db.com; autobahn.support@db.com; ruben.borges@db.com; lem.brewster@db.com; mayura.hooper@db.com; renee.calabro@db.com; scott.helfman@db.com; john-t.gallagher@db.com;, kristin.lemkau@jpmorgan.com; jennifer.r.zuccarelli@jpmchase.com; valeria.m.cafe@jpmchase.com; lauren.m.francis@jpmorgan.com; tasha.pelio@jpmorgan.com; justin.g.perras@jpmorgan.com; kimberly.weinrick@jpmorgan.com; mary.sedarat@jpmorgan.com; kristen.chambers@jpmchase.com; joseph.evangelisti@jpmchase.com; savelfc@gmail.com

Feel free to use your own opening paragraph - as this is usually previewed before opening an email

Hi there, I have some urgent matters I need you to deal with.

Tom Hicks is currently at Deutsche Bank headquarters in New York (I think) and to our knowledge is approaching you to discuss the refinancing of Liverpool FC's debts before an October repayment deadline.

I am here to tell you not to entertain this possibility.

supporters of Liverpool Football Club have been alerted to the news that Deutsche Bank/JP Morgan is considering a £281m loan to Tom Hicks to continue in his leveraged ownership of the club, news which is greeted by us with a mixture of anger, outrage and despair.

I can assure you of a number of facts:

Deutsche Bank/JP Morgan or any other of the financial institutions  bail out Tom Hicks, you will be taking a heavy risk, even without the hostility of the supporters of the club.

You are no doubt aware that Hicks Sports Group defaulted on a $525m loan last year and the details of the lenders’ outrage at his subsequent manoeuvres concerning land around the Texas Rangers’ stadium. If not, we would be happy to provide you with the details.

Hicks subsequently gave interviews making clear that the default was ‘strategic’ and painting himself as a successful businessman in other fields.

Hicks cannot have it both ways. Either he is a successful businessman – in which case he thinks nothing of reneging on financial agreements if they prove onerous to him – or he did not have the money to repay the loan. In neither case can he be considered a good risk for repayment of a large loan.

No doubt, Hicks has portrayed LFC as a successful vehicle with a growing commercial profile and the ability to repay high interest payments in his approach to you. You should be aware that LFC is in decline, thanks to Hicks’s tenure, and has dropped out of the lucrative Champions League. Its inability to support the interest on the current loans is one factor draining the on-pitch success that ensures off-pitch profit. On Thursday, its ground was 20,000 short of capacity as fans stayed away. It is said that Hicks is seeking to mortgage the loan against the ground and players: if so, you should also be aware that the ground is worth little, being in an extremely depressed area of Liverpool, and the players have made publicly clear their opposition to Hicks’ continuation as owner so that it is likely the best will leave (their ability to pick their own destinations means there can be no guarantee of their achieving their highest worth) should he stay.

It is said that Hicks believes the supporters will accept him as a sole owner. If he has indeed been so deluded as to have informed you of this, I now seek to correct the impression. Hicks and his son are held in contempt by millions of Liverpool supporters worldwide. We are increasingly mobilised and drastic measures, including boycotts, are now being discussed. We are not prepared to see the club we love bled to death.

Has he informed you about Liverpool’s worldwide supporter base? A word of advice: the lukewarm fans will drift away as the debt bleeds the club dry of success, the hardcore fans will boycott and do everything in their power to ensure Hicks is ousted without a penny of profit as quickly as possible.

Don’t believe me? Research us. Look at whom you are dealing with. Look at the boycott we carried out against The Sun newspaper after it defamed our supporters. Look at how we drove shock jockey S Cohen off the air when he insulted our dead. We are not the tame consumers you lbo people are used to dealing with. We are militant, passionate and committed. I don’t know how we will do it, I don’t know how long it will take, but we will drive Hicks from this club and your organisation will be the target of our considered and organised action if you bail him out.

Oh, and personally, I wouldn’t lend Hicks a fiver.

Yours faithfully,
      Sean K
      « Last Edit: Sep 22, 2010 12:31:41 am by JD »
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #13: Sep 21, 2010 10:13:42 pm
      Well done KS, good on ya mate.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #14: Sep 21, 2010 10:15:55 pm

I didn't write them email mate but it fits the same purpose as the one from before.

Lets get onto them ASAP.

We contact them before the c**t even leaves the bank; we can beat him.

Please just email people!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #15: Sep 21, 2010 10:16:32 pm
      Top man KS good job mate and a + for your goodself.
      Ihear what your saying but it's a blinding post anyway.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #16: Sep 21, 2010 10:20:59 pm
      I've just sent this to them - re-hash of the other template.

This morning, supporters of Liverpool Football Club woke up to the news that Blackstone/GSO have decided not to finance Tom Hicks as he was an extremely high risk.  He has approached numerous banks/institutions for this loan and the fact that he has been refused on every single approach says it all really.

I can assure you of a number of facts:

Should Deutsche Bank/ JP Morgan or any other of the financial institutions involved bail out Tom Hicks, you will be taking a heavy risk, even without the hostility of the supporters of the club.

You are no doubt aware that Hicks Sports Group defaulted on a $525m loan last year and the details of the lenders’ outrage at his subsequent manoeuvres concerning land around the Texas Rangers’ stadium. If not, we would be happy to provide you with the details.
      Hicks subsequently gave interviews making clear that the default was ‘strategic’ and painting himself as a successful businessman in other fields.

Hicks cannot have it both ways. Either he is a successful businessman – in which case he thinks nothing of reneging on financial agreements if they prove onerous to him – or he did not have the money to repay the loan. In neither case can he be considered a good risk for repayment of a large loan.

No doubt, Hicks has portrayed LFC as a successful vehicle with a growing commercial profile and the ability to repay high interest payments in his approach to you. You should be aware that LFC is in decline, thanks to Hicks’s tenure, and has dropped out of the lucrative Champions League. Its inability to support the interest on the current loans is one factor draining the on-pitch success that ensures off-pitch profit. On Thursday, its ground was 20,000 short of capacity as fans stayed away. It is said that Hicks is seeking to mortgage the loan against the ground and players: if so, you should also be aware that the ground is worth little, being in an extremely depressed area of Liverpool, and the players have made publicly clear their opposition to Hicks’ continuation as owner so that it is likely the best will leave (their ability to pick their own destinations means there can be no guarantee of their achieving their highest worth) should he stay.

It is said that Hicks believes the supporters will accept him as a sole owner. If he has indeed been so deluded as to have informed you of this, I now seek to correct the impression. Hicks and his son are held in contempt by millions of Liverpool supporters worldwide. We are increasingly mobilised and drastic measures, including boycotts, are now being discussed. We are not prepared to see the club we love bled to death.

Has he informed you about Liverpool’s worldwide supporter base? A word of advice: the lukewarm fans will drift away as the debt bleeds the club dry of success, the hardcore fans will boycott and do everything in their power to ensure Hicks is ousted without a penny of profit as quickly as possible.

Don’t believe me? Research us. Look at whom you are dealing with. Look at the boycott we carried out against The Sun newspaper after it defamed our supporters. Look at how we drove shock jockey S Cohen off the air when he insulted our dead. We are not the tame consumers you lbo people are used to dealing with. We are militant, passionate and committed. I don’t know how we will do it, I don’t know how long it will take, but we will drive Hicks from this club and your organisation will be the target of our considered and organised action if you bail him out.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT LEND HIM ANY MONEY!!!!!

Oh, and personally, I wouldn’t lend Hicks a Euro !!
      Yours faithfully,

Vicky Smith - Lifelong LFC Supporter

KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #17: Sep 21, 2010 10:24:09 pm
      Yeah, lets cover all possible bases.

Whoever spotted him outside that bank needs a F***ing Knighthood. King/Queen of the Kop, even better!

We cannot afford to let up here.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #18: Sep 21, 2010 10:25:44 pm
      Have to say this is excellant detective work by all concerned, to have the bank emailed before he even leaves has me in stitches brilliant. Can you imagine the scene Mr Hicks you've been successful with your application, I hope we have a long and happy relationship.

A knock then comes on the door, boss I think you should see this(1000's of emails arriving to the bank)He returns a couple of minutes later Mr Hicks I've changed my mind. Can you imagine how paranoid he will be he will think there is someone spying on him.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #19: Sep 21, 2010 10:29:32 pm
      By the time we are finished with the Yanks they are going to wish they hadn't been born.

Anyone know what is going on on other forums such as RAWK because obviously the more people sending these e-mails the better!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #20: Sep 21, 2010 10:30:59 pm
      Well it hasnt bounced back, I sent it on their contact form to their 'complaints' department  ;D

That's were most businesses actually respond to. ;D
      Tim LFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 765 posts | 15 
      Re: Hicks and Son are at JP Morgan Chase in NY
      Reply #21: Sep 21, 2010 10:36:10 pm
      Hello there I one of the many people who have been lied to, angered, frustrated and left in anxiety over Tom Hicks financial transactions at Liverpool FC. Whilst Americans don't quite understood the nature of the sport we share common similarities in sport the passion, the love, the spirit, the unity with our sports teams but our passion is currently declining incredibly quick as our club is under financial plight from the on-going transactions of Mr. Tom Hicks. I ask you to read this and understand millions of people's concerns and think very closely with the refinance of Liverpool FC. For many people this club, this very special and unique club is the life and what they live, breath, sweat and sleep for and taking away their pride would mean not living again. So consider what we're saying very thoroughly:

People can use that as an introduction for the lazy :P
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Re: Hicks and Son are at JP Morgan Chase in NY
      Reply #22: Sep 21, 2010 10:41:15 pm
      Added some more email addresses in to the email above - particularly some Deutsche Bank ones.

Send this before you go to bed tonight.  Let's bombard the sh*t out of them.

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=33094.msg778374#msg778374

Quick Reply