Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Giving it straight. The Manc.

Read 8558 times
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Re: Giving it straight. The Manc.
      Reply #23: Sep 22, 2010 06:10:08 pm
      He is being sarcastic Keith, hence the smiley!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #24: Sep 22, 2010 06:12:59 pm

Its not a smile, its a wink  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #25: Sep 22, 2010 06:13:56 pm
      Should of named this the 'Bend over so I can kiss yer arse' thread.

If O'Shea was sent off and we went on to win, I bet a different tune would be sung.

Can't see any smiles in this post.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #26: Sep 22, 2010 06:23:28 pm
      Because i meant it in the first post!!

The second one is clearly a piss-take.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #27: Sep 22, 2010 06:27:02 pm

Reply 26 confirms i was right Gareth  8)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #28: Sep 22, 2010 06:29:18 pm
      Er, no. He was right. The only smiley i have used is in the second one and the only post he referred to was the one with the smiley.

Mancs, eh? :roll:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #29: Sep 22, 2010 06:31:55 pm
      Er, no. He was right. The only smiley I have used is in the second one and the only post he referred to was the one with the smiley.

Mancs, eh? :roll:

Well since I'm not allowed to agree with a scouser I disagree with you Crouchy  :f_whistle:

Your post saying, Should of named this the 'Bend over so I can kiss yer arse' thread. is out of order in my opinion. More so cos your a staff member  :(
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #30: Sep 22, 2010 06:35:26 pm
      Disagree, i don't care. Most people do.

Personally, i don't see why this couldn't go in the 'Laugh at the Mancs' thread because that's where everything goes but you got special permission and that's fair enough.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #31: Sep 22, 2010 06:41:58 pm
      I don't see what the problem it is to be honest, Keith gave a fairly unbiased view on his own manager allegeding that Torres is a cheat whilst his own team player Nani was doing the footballing equivalent of Bambi on Ice, I wouldn't say he's kissing arse, just offering an opinion from a Manxs perspective, what you have to take into account is a lot of Mancs are becoming increasingly frustrated with Fergie over his contionous arse kissing and praise of the Glaizers, so they offer a more damning verdict on Fergie as manager.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32: Sep 22, 2010 06:50:11 pm
      Disagree, I don't care. Most people do.

Personally, I don't see why this couldn't go in the 'Laugh at the Mancs' thread because that's where everything goes but you got special permission and that's fair enough.

Could that be cos i have more respect for scousers than you do mancs.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #33: Sep 22, 2010 06:59:37 pm
      Obviously you do. I couldn't stand being with a manc for a minute, let alone discussing issues with them!

Your a much better man than me, Keith. Kudos.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #34: Sep 22, 2010 07:16:48 pm
      Obviously you do. I couldn't stand being with a manc for a minute, let alone discussing issues with them!

Your a much better man than me, Keith. Kudos.

Don't know how you can say that living down under  :-\ I know loads of Mancs that get on well with Scousers as well as the other way round. One of my best friends a scouser. What experience have you had of being with a manc to come out with a statement like the one above?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #35: Sep 22, 2010 07:19:54 pm
      Don't know how you can say that living down under  :-\ I know loads of Mancs that get on well with Scousers as well as the other way round. One of my best friends a scouser. What experience have you had of being with a manc to come out with a statement like the one above?

I tell you what Keith, it nearly broke my heart when my best mate, who as far as I was concerned had no interest in football, suddenly announced he liked football & was now a Man United fan.  Almost killed me, he's still my best mate though, we try not to talk about football any more, become a very touchy subject - even touchier than what he wanted to do with my sister.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #36: Sep 22, 2010 07:28:02 pm
      I tell you what Keith, it nearly broke my heart when my best mate, who as far as I was concerned had no interest in football, suddenly announced he liked football & was now a Man United fan.  Almost killed me, he's still my best mate though, we try not to talk about football any more, become a very touchy subject - even touchier than what he wanted to do with my sister.

Your sister  ;D i'm not passing comment on that one, will stick to football ;D
      Its nice to see your friendship hasn't been ruined cos of who you both support, that's the way it should be. :) Pity others can't agree with you and i  :-\
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #37: Sep 22, 2010 07:28:44 pm

Don't know how you can say that when you don't even live here!

I support Liverpool, reason enough! Not everyone is going to be lovey dovey, get over it. I don't like Mancs. Shock F***ing horror a Reds fan says that! Far out.

I live in Australia, exactly. I'm surrounded with plastic fuckers who give me sh*t when they don't even watch a game.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #38: Sep 22, 2010 07:31:12 pm
      Don't know how you can say that when you don't even live here!

I support Liverpool, reason enough! Not everyone is going to be lovey dovey, get over it. I don't like Mancs. Shock f**king horror a Reds fan says that! Far out.

I live in Australia, exactly. I'm surrounded with plastic fuckers who give me sh*t when they don't even watch a game.

Is your profile right? are you 18 years of age?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #39: Sep 22, 2010 07:33:28 pm
      Er, yes.

Oo la la! Getting all high and mighty and using the age card!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #40: Sep 22, 2010 07:44:23 pm
      Er, yes.

Oo la la! Getting all high and mighty and using the age card!

Not at all crouchy, I'm just trying to paint a picture of where  your coming from. Have you been down under all your life?? It would explain a few things! Obviously youth most certainly goes against you as you've not experience life in Liverpool & Manchester. Sounds like you have very little experience in Mancs company as well as liverpool supporters?

You don't know what your missing as the criac is second to none. Talk about laugh, the soh is unbelievable  ;D

Ps.  Off to watch the match now. Back on later to reply.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #41: Sep 23, 2010 02:07:48 am
      who as far as I was concerned had no interest in football, suddenly announced he liked football & was now a Man United fan.

This is the majority of Australian Manc/Chelsea supporters in a nutshell.  You ask them why they support United/Chelsea the answer is always "oh, I have for as long as I can remember".  I'm dying for a Manc/Chelsea fan who's actually clued up and we can rib each other.  Problem is they're 95% of the time bandwagon supporters and don't respect the rivalry.  I do have one Chelsea fan who's in the know and he's been a Chelsea supporter since the Zola days, so credit to him.  Even my bloody Korean friend who started following football in 90s (when Man U did their Korean tour around the time they announced Korea would be hosting the 2002 WC is a Liverpool supporter), how I'll never know but I'm thankful.

My Chelsea mate tried winding me up about how they won the league last year and I retorted with Abramovich's millions and how they ruined the transfer market for years to come, I then replied with it's hard to take a team seriously when they employ people to wage flags at their games.  Lost him completely.  Again some other Mancs tried winding me up about how they've been dominant the last 20 years and I told them that despite that, LFC fans (over here at least) are for the most part true supporters and that our crowd is more vocal than yours, even when we travel to OT.  I'd lost him when I said Old Trafford.

I've got no doubt things would be different if I lived over there though.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #42: Sep 23, 2010 12:29:37 pm
      ^ What vitez said. Spot on. The cu*ts here are useless.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,997 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #43: Sep 23, 2010 01:07:33 pm
      ^ What vitez said. Spot on. The cu*ts here are useless.

He's talking about down under  ;) Big difference, I can't comment as i wouldn't know. Just as you can't comment what goes on over here  ;) Now do you know where i'm coming from.  Your 18 and a lot to learn young man. One word of advice ( not that you will take it ) never judge a book by its cover 8)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #44: Sep 23, 2010 01:11:32 pm
      Where i'm coming from is you don't seem to grasp the basis of rivalry.

With supporting Liverpool, i naturally do not enjoy seeing Mancs have success, i don't like what they have to say, i don't know why people try to bridge that and be the "Super Fan" and get along with everyone.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #45: Sep 23, 2010 01:18:45 pm
      Where i'm coming from is you don't seem to grasp the basis of rivalry.

With supporting Liverpool, i naturally do not enjoy seeing Mancs have success, i don't like what they have to say, i don't know why people try to bridge that and be the "Super Fan" and get along with everyone.

Lifes not all about football rivalries and you dont tar every one with the same brush, two of my very best mates are United Fans, put the football rivalries aside and beyond that there is a person, some may be shithouses, some may be cool, but the only person who loses out tarring every one with the same brush is the person who is doing it as they could make a friend for life, but will never benefit from that.

Now don't take offence here as I'm just trying to make a point, I could pidgeon hole you as a criminal, due to how Australia was inhabited by Caucasian people, but that would be unfair and unjust as beyond all that you are a person with your own qualities & personality.

I've labelled you a clueless c**t in the past in the heat of our arguments, but accept beyond them and when the dust settles, behind the user name, you are not a bad person.

See where I'm coming from ?
      « Last Edit: Sep 23, 2010 01:24:44 pm by RedLFCBlood »

Quick Reply