Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Giving it straight. The Manc.

Read 8555 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,988 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Giving it straight. The Manc.
      Reply #69: Sep 23, 2010 04:06:00 pm

Thanks dunlop, you've just proved my point  ;)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #70: Sep 23, 2010 05:04:28 pm
      Put it this way Keith Slur Alex is out of order with the majority of his comments, basically they are rarely neutral or innoffensive because they are intended as a wind up,criticism,have a self serving sub plot or are one of his manic explosions.
      It is possibly him that a good deal of the hatred is directed at, I cannot speak for the committed manc hater but for me he does exaggerate the hostility I feel  for them.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,988 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #71: Sep 23, 2010 05:29:53 pm
      Thanks for your comments stuey  :)
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #72: Sep 23, 2010 06:01:26 pm
      I'm not angry racer. I'm a picture of serenity, me. Just chillin' like a villain on penicillin.

I am not sure your analogy works.  I've found villains to be quite a disagreeable, angsty bunch... and penicillin does nothing to calm the nerves... though I guess chillin' like a moderately well-off pensioner on tea and hovis digestives doesn't have the same ring to it
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #73: Sep 23, 2010 09:41:21 pm
      Post it on a popular Man Utd site, then send us a link so we can look at the reactions.

I like that idea!!

You are a Manc- a member of an LFC forum, and not a member of a manc one?

I find it strange to know a decent Manc! 
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #74: Sep 23, 2010 11:41:09 pm
      Nice one keith.
      Nice to know not all mancs are biased tw*ts  ;).
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #75: Sep 26, 2010 11:21:01 am
      Hold on here, I haven't said I hate Keith, I just said it's a kiss arse comment. Then I get the 'don't be like that, learn to love, chill out mannn, Keith's the second coming he's top a bloke!' crap.

Just because I don't warm to him as affectionately as you do, doesn't mean I don't hate the man. I just don't see why he's seeking approval from me.

One of my best mates is a Manc (since childhood) I play and watch football with him (we dont watch LFC vs Utd games together though). He respects the fact Im a "true Red" and would never step over the line, he (like it seems Keith) has banter but is also sensible and there is an underlying respect there so wheres the problem?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,988 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #76: Sep 26, 2010 11:55:40 am
      Thanks kelvo  :)
      I will always give a honest opinion even though the minority think i have hidden motives.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #77: Sep 29, 2010 02:08:28 am
      Thanks kelvo  :)
      I will always give a honest opinion even though the minority think I have hidden motives.
      But you arent on a manc forum,,,,why!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #78: Sep 29, 2010 06:06:16 am
      I also have a best mate who is a manc. No big deal at all, and he is a fan because of his step-dad who he is quite close to - and his step-dad has been a fan of them since when we we were winning titles. So he is no bandwagon-ite, so i respect their support, as it is true rather than just jumping on a successful ship.

I do understand reservations about mancs on the forum though. I think Keith is alright, and enjoy having him around. However, not everyone is gonna feel the same and nor should they feel they have to. I don't think crouchy is out of line in not being all warm and cuddly. Yeah, he is a mod - but he is a mod on a Liverpool forum, so its not like he is a neutral staff member. He will be just as passionate as the next member, and thus his opinions will also be just as polarized. Especially coming from Australia, where we do grow up with a lot of the people who buy manc, Chelsea, Arsenal etc jerseys without being able to even name 5 players who play for the team.

Hell, i don't feel that lovey to some of the members here who are Liverpool fans. It just happens that we will not all see eye to eye, but it doesn't mean we hate each other.

Anyways, to be on topic - great post keith, but you are just telling us what we know ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,988 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #79: Sep 29, 2010 08:44:34 am

Anyways, to be on topic - great post keith, but you are just telling us what we know ;)

Thanks bigvYNWA  ;D

Telling you what you already know and still get criticised  :lmao: Will have to try and think of something you don't know  :D

Did you know that all Mancs are not ar$eoles  ;D

Quick Reply