Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Do you think Torres will leave?

Read 26192 times
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Re: Do you think Torres will leave?
      Reply #322: Dec 17, 2010 04:54:40 pm
      Ooh I bet you're just trembling in excitement at the prospect of Carlton Cole aren't you? A nice big pile of f**king sh*te English centre forward.

What's your problem with Torres, the lad's having to put up with sh*t tactics that inspire absolutely f**k-all confidence in anyone.

But hey, least we've got a fresh approach!!

No one even mentioned Carlton Cole......Is he on your mind?

Just replying to the weather comment and the issue of family....

English centre forward? Like Alan Shearer you mean? or Peter Beardsley or John Aldridge or Robbie Fowler or Kevin Keegan Or Geoff Hurst Or Jimmy Greaves or Roger Hunt or Gary Lineker or Tommy Lawton or..........Well I could go on and on all great English centre forwards..

My hearts bleeds for the players it really does.....sh*te tactics or not I expect every Liverpool player to play as if they are prepared to die for the club......I'm not singling Torres out,I was just genuinely baffled by how the weather and having a young family would effect his performances..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #323: Dec 17, 2010 06:26:26 pm
      No one even mentioned Carlton Cole......Is he on your mind?

English centre forward? Like Alan Shearer you mean? or Peter Beardsley or John Aldridge or Robbie Fowler or Kevin Keegan Or Geoff Hurst Or Jimmy Greaves or Roger Hunt or Gary Lineker or Tommy Lawton or..........Well I could go on and on all great English centre forwards..

Yeah, praying that c**t does not buy him.

And Aldo's not strictly English is he? Scouse and Irish more like and Rushy shits over the rest of them.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #324: Dec 17, 2010 06:33:56 pm
      My heart says "Torres leaving? Get a life". However, my head is saying "Torres leaving? Very likely unless things pick up or we get a new manager".
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #325: Dec 17, 2010 07:31:16 pm
      Yeah, praying that c**t does not buy him.

And Aldo's not strictly English is he? Scouse and Irish more like and Rushy shits over the rest of them.

Amen to that..

Quick Reply