Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Who was it?

Read 1471 times
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Who was it?
      Oct 13, 2010 01:57:38 am
      Mods move if needed be. :)

For all you old reds out there, what was the name of the guy who used to run on the park at anfield at half time EVERY game and score a penalty? He would then evade the police and sprint back into the Kop where the police couldn't get him. The guy on the Anfield tour told us about him but I can't remember his name. I would have loved to have seen this guy, nowadays the police would be invloved for such a matter, just shows how football's changed.

Also, any other stories like this, post them. Let's bring back a bit of spirit to this f*cking club eh? It by far f*cking needs it through this tough time.

YNWA ladies and gentlemen ;)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,276 posts | 2833 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Who was it?
      Reply #1: Oct 13, 2010 08:10:54 am
      Mods move if needed be. :)

For all you old reds out there, what was the name of the guy who used to run on the park at anfield at half time EVERY game and score a penalty?

Jan Molby  ;D
      KopKarl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts |
      Reply #2: Oct 13, 2010 08:16:03 am
      pragnorok
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #3: Oct 13, 2010 08:26:56 am
      There used to a big fat guy who had a spot at the back of the old standing kop, cant remember his name but Stan does I think. It used to be that if anyone had a problem at the back or in the middle of the standing kop, like if they fainted or something people would stick them above their heads then pass them down to the front(like in a rock concert) then the St Johns people would get to work on em. Well one day this big fat lad at the back fainted, he must of weighed like 25 stone, but anyway the kop put him above their heads and bit by bit they passed his lifeless body down to the front struggling like fcuk as they did. When he got to the front and the St Johns people were about to check him over, he micracoulsy revived stood up and walked into the shop to get a mars bar.
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #4: Oct 13, 2010 09:21:03 am
      :lmao:
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #5: Oct 13, 2010 01:02:47 pm
      There used to a big fat guy who had a spot at the back of the old standing kop, cant remember his name but Stan does I think. It used to be that if anyone had a problem at the back or in the middle of the standing kop, like if they fainted or something people would stick them above their heads then pass them down to the front(like in a rock concert) then the St Johns people would get to work on em. Well one day this big fat lad at the back fainted, he must of weighed like 25 stone, but anyway the kop put him above their heads and bit by bit they passed his lifeless body down to the front struggling like fcuk as they did. When he got to the front and the St Johns people were about to check him over, he micracoulsy revived stood up and walked into the shop to get a mars bar.

f*ck sake.  :lmao:
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #6: Oct 13, 2010 01:12:20 pm
      Hahaha he must of really wanted that mars bar.

Quick Reply