Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2765213 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,418 posts | 3414 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #23552: Nov 01, 2017 04:51:12 pm
      He claimed that he had total control of the transfers, but I see what you are trying to do here... Turn things in your favor because you thing or believe that I would never slag off Klopp, and if i did you could turn people against me.... Pity that I do not give a f**k... He is passionate about Liverpool there is no doubting that but he is being manipulated, and just like form day one FSG has tried to manipulated the Liverpool fan base... So yes ... He his a pussy for allowing himself to be manipulated....

I am sure he is capable of working things out for himself, we all have parameters in which we work and operate, as for being a pussy that's classic keyboard warrior, he would probably make you shat your frilly knickers
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #23553: Nov 01, 2017 04:54:22 pm
      You say its a disgrace that we don't spend more than Everton despite the fact that our squad is worth far more than theirs and we have more success in winning games than them, in other words I have trouble following that argument and you'll need to expand on it for me please.
      BTW as we have always been run well and always exploited commercial opportunities to the max it must also be your assertion that Man Utd have always been a bigger club than us in terms of success, revenues and profits. If not then how do you explain how much richer than us they are these days and how much more success they've had in the last 20 years?
      The fact is that we were in a an absolutely shocking state when FSG bought us and they have turned this club around in a business sense and they have brought in a top football manager to handle the football side of things, they can't really do much more in terms of spending on transfers until the club can generate more money.

We should have a higher net spend than a team that made £660 million less than us !

Read what I said "we have always been self-sufficient". I didn't say we were always well run. If there has been any increase in revenue ( as compared to every other premier league club ) it happened when H/G got here.

Over the last eight years our commercial revenue has gone up the same as every other club. Any increase is due to the exposure of the premier league and has nothing to do with FSG. 

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #23554: Nov 01, 2017 05:47:59 pm
      He claimed that he had total control of the transfers, but I see what you are trying to do here... Turn things in your favor because you thing or believe that I would never slag off Klopp, and if i did you could turn people against me.... Pity that I do not give a F**k... He is passionate about Liverpool there is no doubting that but he is being manipulated, and just like form day one FSG has tried to manipulated the Liverpool fan base... So yes ... He his a pussy for allowing himself to be manipulated....

Klopp is being manipulated although I have my doubts if the undue influence is as extreme as with previous managers that have come and gone.

We seem to have it nailed on that Keita is to sign next season, no other manager has squeezed such a ''promise'' from whoever is in charge of the promises dept.
      A further ''promise'' that Klopp will be given all of the Coutinho dosh for signings also is a first.

Absolutely no credit to the owners is inferred with the above statements because after all it's about F***ing time the manager of LFC was given some backing to enable him to compete with our rivals who get such promises as a matter of course.

Maybe the owners can see and recognise the manager's credentials and the benefit he could be to LFC in spite of their sabotage, let's face it if Jürgen fucks off the owners are in deep, deep sh*t.
      That no doubt has brought forth the ''promises'', promises that if they renege on could indeed see Jürgen walk.

If the Coutinho money is used to buy Keita and a few squad men which would be no great surprise, that in itself could see Jürgen seeking pastures new.

Less than optimistic predictions have been par for the course for 8 years.
      « Last Edit: Nov 01, 2017 05:53:25 pm by stuey »
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #23555: Nov 01, 2017 06:11:24 pm
      He claimed that he had total control of the transfers, but I see what you are trying to do here... Turn things in your favor because you thing or believe that I would never slag off Klopp, and if i did you could turn people against me.... Pity that I do not give a f**k... He is passionate about Liverpool there is no doubting that but he is being manipulated, and just like form day one FSG has tried to manipulated the Liverpool fan base... So yes ... He his a pussy for allowing himself to be manipulated....

;D someone plus 1'd you for calling Klopp a pussy :-), must be kind of nice to have peopel who will plus 1 all posts you make. To be honest I didn't think you'd go that way, I assumed you'd agree that he wasn't being bullied and wasn't a pussy and in fact the main reason we didn't sign anyone in the summer was because Klopp only identified a very small number of targets and we were unable to secure them for various reasons, F**k all to do with the owners not making funds available.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #23556: Nov 01, 2017 06:15:53 pm
      We should have a higher net spend than a team that made £660 million less than us !

Read what I said "we have always been self-sufficient". I didn't say we were always well run. If there has been any increase in revenue ( as compared to every other premier league club ) it happened when H/G got here.

Over the last eight years our commercial revenue has gone up the same as every other club. Any increase is due to the exposure of the premier league and has nothing to do with FSG. 

Sorry but that is rubbish, FSG have invested a lot of time, effort and money in improving LFC as a business, which in turn means that we will have higher revenues which in turn will mean that we can hopefully outspend Everton and our squad might one day become more valuable and better than theirs and fingers crossed we might achieve the dizzying levels of success they have or even surpass it ;-)
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #23557: Nov 01, 2017 06:56:13 pm
      So far we have Klopp manipulated and "a pussy" and K. Dalglish milking the club of money (being both a Director and Board Member)

This is F***ing hilarious.
      Keep it going lads  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #23558: Nov 01, 2017 07:35:22 pm
      Yes but he also would have made it known to FSG the consequences of the sale without replacements in place & his very own future.
      He may have done that then again they may have had that covered in his contract...
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #23559: Nov 01, 2017 07:37:15 pm
      I am sure he is capable of working things out for himself, we all have parameters in which we work and operate, as for being a pussy that's classic keyboard warrior, he would probably make you shat your frilly knickers
      Hey!... Told you about those knickers in the strictest confidence   >:D

Don't you just hate auto correct
      « Last Edit: Nov 02, 2017 11:15:03 am by The Real Donavan Ried »
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #23560: Nov 01, 2017 07:40:44 pm
      Klopp is being manipulated although I have my doubts if the undue influence is as extreme as with previous managers that have come and gone.

We seem to have it nailed on that Keita is to sign next season, no other manager has squeezed such a ''promise'' from whoever is in charge of the promises dept.
      A further ''promise'' that Klopp will be given all of the Coutinho dosh for signings also is a first.

Absolutely no credit to the owners is inferred with the above statements because after all it's about f**king time the manager of LFC was given some backing to enable him to compete with our rivals who get such promises as a matter of course.

Maybe the owners can see and recognise the manager's credentials and the benefit he could be to LFC in spite of their sabotage, let's face it if Jürgen fucks off the owners are in deep, deep sh*t.
      That no doubt has brought forth the ''promises'', promises that if they renege on could indeed see Jürgen walk.

If the Coutinho money is used to buy Keita and a few squad men which would be no great surprise, that in itself could see Jürgen seeking pastures new.

Less than optimistic predictions have been par for the course for 8 years.
      It's not Klopp i do not trust stuey, it the F***ing owners mate
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #23561: Nov 02, 2017 12:14:39 am
      It's not Klopp i do not trust stuey, it the F***ing owners mate

Of course mate, I was pointing out that previous managers had been disposed of by FSG quite readily and to serve a purpose.
      In Klopp they have a different proposition in that binning him would have serious repercussions not only for the club but moreso for them

They face the choice of backing him, an entirely strange concept to them, or he walks.
      FSG are well versed in acting out of self-interest.
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #23562: Nov 02, 2017 05:02:46 am
      Sorry but that is rubbish, FSG have invested a lot of time, effort and money in improving LFC as a business, which in turn means that we will have higher revenues which in turn will mean that we can hopefully outspend Everton and our squad might one day become more valuable and better than theirs and fingers crossed we might achieve the dizzying levels of success they have or even surpass it ;-)
      You only say it rubbish because it doesn't suit you agenda.

What I wrote is fact

We have always been self-sufficient (except for debt).

From the commercial side H/G with Ian Ayre did a good job.

Any rise in commercial income is down to Premier League exposure.

Commercial income has gone up the same or more for the clubs around us since FSG got here.

Since they got here Arsenal, Man U and Man City's commercial revenue has gone up by over 150%. Ours has gone up 66%.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/may/24/football-premier-league-club-accounts

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/01/premier-league-finances-club-by-club

From those figures it seems in reality they aren't as good at the commercial side as some like to preach
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #23563: Nov 02, 2017 10:14:38 am
      ;D someone plus 1'd you for calling Klopp a pussy :-), must be kind of nice to have people who will plus 1 all posts you make. To be honest I didn't think you'd go that way, I assumed you'd agree that he wasn't being bullied and wasn't a pussy and in fact the main reason we didn't sign anyone in the summer was because Klopp only identified a very small number of targets and we were unable to secure them for various reasons, f**k all to do with the owners not making funds available.

;D... I believe the plus 1 had more to do with (a) They agreeing with FSG are trying to manipulate Klopp or (b) FSG trying to manipulate the fan base or (c) both... I don't think that most people agree with me calling Klopp a "Pussy"  ;D

heimdall

Your opinions may differ from mine on  FSG but I always have time for you mate, as you do not go out of your way to insult others, and you do not believe that you are intellectually superior to others as a certain person posting here believes...
      Just thought I needed to let you know that

This, as I like to point out is a site of opinions, and my opinion is the one that counts..  ;D  No... This is a site of opinions and mine are no more valid than yours or anyone else. They are after all only opinions...
      « Last Edit: Nov 02, 2017 11:30:56 am by The Real Donavan Ried »
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #23564: Nov 02, 2017 07:01:56 pm
      Of course mate, I was pointing out that previous managers had been disposed of by FSG quite readily and to serve a purpose.
      In Klopp they have a different proposition in that binning him would have serious repercussions not only for the club but moreso for them

They face the choice of backing him, an entirely strange concept to them, or he walks.
      FSG are well versed in acting out of self-interest.

Eight years FSG has been in charge; and for six years we have seen under investment in players...Klopp has been here two years and only in this last window have we seen anything nearing real investment in players...Meantime a club like Spur have slowly invested in quality players and now since 2009/10 season (excluding the 2013/14 season) we have always finished behind them....

Now Tottenham are a side that can hang with the best in the Premier League as well as the best in Europe...I believe that within the next three seasons or so Spur will win a title and maybe even a CL.... While we stagnate under FSG.... Can they change...? Only they know...Will they change..? That remains to be seen... My guess however is No
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #23565: Nov 02, 2017 07:28:28 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Spurs invested the Bale money on young talent that is now beginning to bear fruit.
      They bought Bale when he was an unknown kid, who was recommended by (wait for it) Damian F***ing Comolli, the fella everyone wanted sacked as soon as he came here.

Honestly, you couldn't make this sh*t up.
      Absolutely F***ing clueless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #23566: Nov 02, 2017 07:46:41 pm

Spurs invested the Bale money on young talent that is now beginning to bear fruit.
      They bought Bale when he was an unknown kid, who was recommended by (wait for it) Damian F***ing Comolli, the fella everyone wanted sacked as soon as he came here.

Absolutely F***ing clueless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Young talent that's now beginningto bare fruit?You mean like Eric Lamela, Roberto Saldado and Paulinho? 🙄 Christian Eriksson was their success story from that window, and our transfer committee didn't think he was worth bidding for!
      Bale wasn't an unknown kid btw, he was the hottest young property in the league, and Spurs had to battle Utd for his signature.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #23567: Nov 02, 2017 07:48:11 pm
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #23568: Nov 02, 2017 07:52:08 pm

They bought Bale when he was an unknown kid, who was recommended by (wait for it) Damian f**king Comolli, the fella everyone wanted sacked as soon as he came here.

Absolutely f**king clueless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Stretching it a bit there Swab are you not?

Eriksen I’ll give you but the rest (bar a wee purple patch for Lamela) were a bit of a disappointment for Spurs to my mind: -

Paulinho £17m
      Eriksen £11.5m
      Soldado £26.5m
      Lamela £30m
      Capoue £8.6m
      Chiriches £8.5m
      Chadli £6m

Maybe I’m missing something.

The really amazing thing is how much prices seem to have taken a hike again since 2013z

Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #23569: Nov 02, 2017 07:54:46 pm

They bought Bale when he was an unknown kid, who was recommended by (wait for it) Damian f**king Comolli, the fella everyone wanted sacked as soon as he came here.

Absolutely f**king clueless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do you have to use so many emojos

It doesn't make your point any more valid

Please
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #23570: Nov 02, 2017 07:55:35 pm
      Young talent that's now beginningto bare fruit?You mean like Eric Lamela, Roberto Saldado and Paulinho? 🙄 Christian Eriksson was their success story from that window, and our transfer committee didn't think he was worth bidding for!
      Bale wasn't an unknown kid btw, he was the hottest young property in the league, and Spurs had to battle Utd for his signature.

Not even a good try.
      He was a F***ing left back, and wasn't converted into a forward until he went to Spurs.
      Erik Lamela who has been injured, and who people on heree (like you) were whinging we didn't sign?
      Paulinho who now plays for Barca?
      Soldado who was reckoned one of the hottest strikers around?

I notice you conveniently left out a shitload of players who aren't injured and who you drool over every week.

Keep it coming.
      You lads are F***ing hilarious.   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #23571: Nov 02, 2017 07:56:28 pm

Too right it's about F***ing time.

Better late than never I suppose, but this should have been done a long time ago.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #23572: Nov 02, 2017 07:59:07 pm
      Stretching it a bit there Swab are you not?

Eriksen I’ll give you but the rest (bar a wee purple patch for Lamela) were a bit of a disappointment for Spurs to my mind: -

Paulinho £17m
      Eriksen £11.5m
      Soldado £26.5m
      Lamela £30m
      Capoue £8.6m
      Chiriches £8.5m
      Chadli £6m

Maybe I’m missing something.

The really amazing thing is how much prices seem to have taken a hike again since 2013z

A tad maybe ;) but the point remains the same; if the much derided Comolli as DoF didn't insist on Bale as a priority, Spurs would not be the same team they are today.
      Nobody here mentions Spurs as a sell to buy club, and yet that's exactly what they did, and will again if someone makes a big enough offer for Kane. (Not forgetting Bale and Modric)
      So the people holding up Spurs as a fine example are the same ones who whinge incessantly if we do anything like the same.
      Irony at its finest.

Lamela has had a bit of a sh*t time with injuries hasn't he?
      The wailing and gnashing of teeth on here when we didn't buy him really was something to behold.
      « Last Edit: Nov 02, 2017 08:03:23 pm by Swab »
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #23573: Nov 02, 2017 08:17:56 pm
      Not even a good try.
      He was a F***ing left back, and wasn't converted into a forward until he went to Spurs.
      Erik Lamela who has been injured, and who people on heree (like you) were whinging we didn't sign?
      Paulinho who now plays for Barca?
      Soldado who was reckoned one of the hottest strikers around?

I notice you conveniently left out a shitload of players who aren't injured and who you drool over every week.

Keep it coming.
      You lads are F***ing hilarious.   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Regardless of what position Bale was, the fact remains that he was highly sought after, that's why it was a record transfer fee for a teenager!
      Paulinho and Soldado flopped so what the feck are you on about?
      Never once have i whinged about not signing Lamela, wouldn't want him anyway near our Team ffs!
      Who have I left out that I "drool over"?
      Again you're being a condescending ballbag that can't handle (or see) the fact that you're wrong!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #23574: Nov 02, 2017 08:28:16 pm
      Regardless of what position Bale was, the fact remains that he was highly sought after, that's why it was a record transfer fee for a teenager!
      Paulinho and Soldado flopped so what the feck are you on about?
      Never once have i whinged about not signing Lamela, wouldn't want him anyway near our Team ffs!
      Who have I left out that I "drool over"?
      Again you're being a condescending ballbag that can't handle (or see) the fact that you're wrong!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What a F***ing beaut.
      Spurs, the biggest sell to buy club in the league, and you and the other idiots jizzing all over them, but if we sell a player (who bites people, threatens to take us to court. and threatens to go on strike) it's an FSG conspiracy to defraud the club.

F***ing hilarious is right  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (more emoji's just for soft eddie)

You can't even keep your own bullshit theories straight FFS.  :lmao: :lmao:

Quick Reply