Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2762669 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,896 posts | 3394 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #25093: Dec 29, 2018 10:34:14 pm
      Have been here long enough to know what qualifies as abuse.

Will be interesting to see.

Each forum has people like you - mainly emprt vessels with zero substance or significance
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #25094: Dec 30, 2018 01:21:47 am
      Sweet goodness - we have just won 5-1 , stop looking to create sh*te.
      That's pathetic, you can't defend your point so you try and accuse me of creating sh*te.. your sad   
      CT_LFC

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #25095: Dec 30, 2018 02:29:52 am
      He was “persuaded” - have a look at what it means in the dictionary, now have a day of from being a melon

Not that Reid will understand this, but Klopp said of Salah's transfer:

"Speaking about the role of the recruitment team to talkaloadofbull.com earlier this year, Klopp explained: ‘The big thing is to be always working together. We talk about positions, and then we bring in the names from left and right.

‘Then we think “oh yes, sounds good, make a video”. Then we make a video and it looks even better! That’s how it works. It’s not one genius decision where someone says ‘oh, I think if we can get him then…’ stuff like that. They are obvious things.

‘Salah we worked all together, with Sadio we worked all together, now with Shaqiri we worked all together. ‘That’s how it is; one brings it up, then someone else makes the next step. But at the end, I have to make a decision; does it fit or not? If I think it fits then we do it. That’s what we have done the last few years, that’s what we did with Virgil in January, now with Alisson it’s the same.’"

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/13/liverpool-boss-JĂźrgen-klopp-wanted-sign-julian-brandt-instead-mohamed-salah-8246137/

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,896 posts | 3394 
      Reply #25096: Dec 30, 2018 05:40:35 am
      That's pathetic, you can't defend your point so you try and accuse me of creating sh*te.. your sad

Already defended my point- Klopp is part of a team that brings in players , he gets final say and in the case of Mo the rest of the guys persuaded him to get him and he says yes - what else is there to say ?
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1640 
      Reply #25097: Dec 30, 2018 08:02:29 am
      Good to see Stuey back with his comments about ‘feeding an asset’, ‘proven going concern’ and the latest nonsense being how no due diligence was conducted on KPMG who are apparently complicit in producing fraudulent accounts. Which if uncovered could actually lead to prison time, maybe you should head to your local police station and report this fraud Stuey?
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,653 posts | 481 
      Reply #25098: Dec 30, 2018 08:23:40 am
      Why am I not surprised seeing the same poster banging the same F***ing drum for God knows how long. FFS, leave your obsession with the owners and enjoy the moment.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,687 posts | 3709 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #25099: Dec 30, 2018 08:37:25 am
      I'm not encourage to go back to the comments because the owners whoever they are, they invested and gave us the opportunity to believe. I can't ask for more!

Thanks Owners, DG, committee and Klopp :)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #25100: Dec 30, 2018 09:53:14 am
      That’s your problem, you think cause you’ve been here a long time you can treat newer posters with contempt. Just stop.

Now now ladies, calm down.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #25101: Dec 30, 2018 10:02:24 am
      Why am I not surprised seeing the same poster banging the same F***ing drum for God knows how long. FFS, leave your obsession with the owners and enjoy the moment.

If you are referring to myself please point out to me where any of my comments are untrue.
      Do you know the definition of obsession?
      Apparently not when you confuse a fixation with an entity with a statement of fact.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #25102: Dec 30, 2018 10:30:28 am
      Good to see Stuey back with his comments about ‘feeding an asset’, ‘proven going concern’ and the latest nonsense being how no due diligence was conducted on KPMG who are apparently complicit in producing fraudulent accounts. Which if uncovered could actually lead to prison time, maybe you should head to your local police station and report this fraud Stuey?

The matter concerning the auditor's appointed by FSG was dealt with by a business select committee of MP's,  who found they were complicit in the Carillion bankruptcy scandal over a period of 19 years.
      The global business world would be only too aware of such malpractice and to involve an organisation overseeing financial records borders on folly and shady business practice at the other end of the scale.

Read the link properly and it could prevent you from posting hysterical drivel.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #25103: Dec 30, 2018 10:39:35 am
      Will be interesting to see.

Each forum has people like you - mainly emprt vessels with zero substance or significance

Point out the any instances of such events.
      You, like others posting here do not like your FSG bubble being punctured and resort to personal comment when fact is presented that contradicts your hype.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1640 
      Reply #25104: Dec 30, 2018 11:21:48 am
      The matter concerning the auditor's appointed by FSG was dealt with by a business select committee of MP's,  who found they were complicit in the Carillion bankruptcy scandal over a period of 19 years.
      The global business world would be only too aware of such malpractice and to involve an organisation overseeing financial records borders on folly and shady business practice at the other end of the scale.

Read the link properly and it could prevent you from posting hysterical drivel.

You’re a fool and repeatedly demonstrate that. Crack on, it’s quite amusing seeing you tie yourself in knots.

Have you been down your local police station yet to report the fraud?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #25105: Dec 30, 2018 11:34:57 am
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #25106: Dec 30, 2018 11:37:03 am
      Not that Reid will understand this, but Klopp said of Salah's transfer:

"Speaking about the role of the recruitment team to talkaloadofbull.com earlier this year, Klopp explained: ‘The big thing is to be always working together. We talk about positions, and then we bring in the names from left and right.

‘Then we think “oh yes, sounds good, make a video”. Then we make a video and it looks even better! That’s how it works. It’s not one genius decision where someone says ‘oh, I think if we can get him then…’ stuff like that. They are obvious things.

‘Salah we worked all together, with Sadio we worked all together, now with Shaqiri we worked all together. ‘That’s how it is; one brings it up, then someone else makes the next step. But at the end, I have to make a decision; does it fit or not? If I think it fits then we do it. That’s what we have done the last few years, that’s what we did with Virgil in January, now with Alisson it’s the same.’"

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/13/liverpool-boss-JĂźrgen-klopp-wanted-sign-julian-brandt-instead-mohamed-salah-8246137/

If you say to your partner that you don't want Turkey for Christmas, You do not want Turkey. Now regardless of your partner talking you in to having Turkey the simply fact remains that you did not want it in the first place, and that you now have it means it was not your decision, you have to be talked into something you did not want... Not that you seem to understand it
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #25107: Dec 30, 2018 11:42:53 am
      You’re a fool and repeatedly demonstrate that. Crack on, it’s quite amusing seeing you tie yourself in knots.

Have you been down your local police station yet to report the fraud?

Glass houses and stones spring to mind.
      Other than that personal comment yet again off the FSG bubble crew.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #25108: Dec 30, 2018 11:48:45 am
      If you say to your partner that you don't want Turkey for Christmas, You do not want Turkey. Now regardless of your partner talking you in to having Turkey the simply fact remains that you did not want it in the first place, and that you now have it means it was not your decision, you have to be talked into something you did not want... Not that you seem to understand it

Now that the Turkey is served with all its trimmings, it’s your ‘choice’ if you choose to eat it or not, if you eat it,that would mean you were happy with the choice even though you had certain reservations about the Turkey, if you don’t eat it & leave it by the side and start to eat another dish that’s your choice too...

The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #25109: Dec 30, 2018 11:48:47 am
      Already defended my point- Klopp is part of a team that brings in players , he gets final say and in the case of Mo the rest of the guys persuaded him to get him and he says yes - what else is there to say ?

HE DID NOT WANT HIM...
      BR was given a list of player and told to chose one, That was also portrayed as him given the final say

Seems to me you do understand that it was not his choice (The highlighted section of your post above), but you are still trying to say that black is white and white is black.... You go on to end it with

Yes Indeed "what else is there to say ?"
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,693 posts | 892 
      Reply #25110: Dec 30, 2018 11:57:06 am
      The thing is that the results on pitch smooths everything over.
      Not that I have anything against the owners nor am I blind enough to believe that they do everything right.
      They just need to keep backing up JK. As long as they keep doing that, I don't mind.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #25111: Dec 30, 2018 12:09:04 pm
      Now that the Turkey is served with all its trimmings, it’s your ‘choice’ if you choose to eat it or not, if you eat it,that would mean you were happy with the choice even though you had certain reservations about the Turkey, if you don’t eat it & leave it by the side and start to eat another dish that’s your choice too...
      First off How did X-mas go for you and the Fam'... Well I hope

To the point I am making...

Salah is a top signing, and I, like every Liverpool supporter  is glad that he is here. But to claim that it was Klopp's chose to sign him is at best naive. Had it been solely do to Klopp He would not have signed Salah. So all the people out thier Claiming that Klopp has the final say are at best naive. And "If" JĂźrgen had to be "persuaded" to sign Salah, then does he really know who is best for the team...?

This is not me snipping at Klopp, this is more about me reminding some here that just because you disagree with something that other poster say it does not mean that they are wrong, or they do not have a valid point

BTW.. If a was at home, in a restaurant, or anywhere else for that matter and asked and said I did not want Turkey, no matter what trimmings it came with, that bird would once again fly...  ;D
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,653 posts | 481 
      Reply #25112: Dec 30, 2018 12:13:00 pm
      If you are referring to myself please point out to me where any of my comments are untrue.
      Do you know the definition of obsession?
      Apparently not when you confuse a fixation with an entity with a statement of fact.

I do, but quite clearly you don't. And BTW that tongue in cheek insult only shows as to how triggerred you get when someone calls out your bullshit.

Just relax, we are top of the league. Criticizing owners can take a break.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,896 posts | 3394 
      Reply #25113: Dec 30, 2018 12:21:28 pm
      Point out the any instances of such events.
      You, like others posting here do not like your FSG bubble being punctured and resort to personal comment when fact is presented that contradicts your hype.

What the heck is an FSG bubble ? And as for resorting to personal comments I suggest you look in the mirror pal - i believe it was you who dropped down to that level

To clarify I believe the owners have made some mistakes in their time at the club , poor appointments as managers and Sporting Director , got a bit carried away in the emotional wave when Kenny stepped in and they didn’t think the ticket price issue through BUT I believe they have learned from mistakes and are improving in their appointments both as manager and sporting director and the model they used. We are were we are because of a lot of work they have done
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #25114: Dec 30, 2018 12:24:39 pm
      I do, but quite clearly you don't. And BTW that tongue in cheek insult only shows as to how triggerred you get when someone calls out your bullshit.

Just relax, we are top of the league. Criticizing owners can take a break.

Take a break from what?
      Commenting on FSG's modus operandi which remains unchanged since day 1?

Klopp has got us where we are with his footballing genius.
      If he had not taken charge the club would still be restricted by the owner's unchanging methods.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #25115: Dec 30, 2018 12:39:12 pm
      Same sh*t, different day.

Can't be arsed with this nonsense.

Quick Reply