Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2765242 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,284 posts | 1664 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #26151: Jan 24, 2021 08:32:48 pm
      WE DO NOT need to buy FFS  there are loan deals why the F**k can we not see that and please do not say no one available
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #26152: Jan 24, 2021 08:33:19 pm
      FSG have stated categorically there will be no signings.
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #26153: Jan 24, 2021 08:35:03 pm
      Sell this club and f**k off back to where you came from.

Thanks for your time but we need to move on
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #26154: Jan 24, 2021 08:46:45 pm

As is that cat from Real Madrid apparently.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #26155: Jan 24, 2021 09:09:56 pm
      We had a chance to cement ourselves as the top dogs of not only English football, but Europe.

It only needed a reliable centre-back. FSG couldn't do it. They're not interested so long as we make top 4.

Hopefully they build the new Annie Rd stand, sell-up, and F**k off. Far too many red flags by now.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #26156: Jan 24, 2021 09:35:02 pm
      Invest in who? Do you mean buy someone for the sake of it?

Their record in the transfer market is very strong over the past few years - they spend well. If they haven’t bought anyone it’s because no one good enough was available

What? You mean sell to buy?
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,352 posts | 2819 
      Reply #26157: Jan 24, 2021 09:54:42 pm
      It's a truly astonishing gamble that the owners are taking. If it backfires and we don't get top four then the loss will be massive both on and off the pitch.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #26158: Jan 25, 2021 06:49:26 am
      I don't know what way the finances are due to covid, but if we miss out on top 4 because we don't of our CB problem, it will cause more problems.
      Redangel

• 8,313 posts | 1007 
      Reply #26159: Jan 25, 2021 09:15:46 am
      I don't know what way the finances are due to covid, but if we miss out on top 4 because we don't of our CB problem, it will cause more problems.

It will be catastrophic, and could affect the Club for years. If they don’t listen to Jürgen, they’re fools.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #26160: Jan 25, 2021 01:47:46 pm
      It will be catastrophic, and could affect the Club for years. If they don’t listen to Jürgen, they’re fools.

It's a truly astonishing gamble that the owners are taking. If it backfires and we don't get top four then the loss will be massive both on and off the pitch.

As long as the dosh rolls in at an "acceptable" level NESV/FSG are not concerned with soccer news 3,500 miles away.
      « Last Edit: Jan 25, 2021 03:06:32 pm by stuey »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #26161: Jan 25, 2021 02:53:29 pm

They listen alright but take no F***ing notice!
      Jürgen asked them to sign a CB and they refused.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-Jürgen-klopp-fsg-transfer-1968690211
      « Last Edit: Jan 25, 2021 03:05:38 pm by stuey »
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,226 posts | 918 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #26162: Jan 25, 2021 03:21:04 pm
      Like I have posted many times skinflints, business people nothing else thank god we have Klopp but how long will he put up with this
      Borg
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 318 posts | 80 
      Reply #26163: Jan 25, 2021 03:38:15 pm
      You guys are great

"If you raise ticket prices we'll boycott......but spend more!!!"
      "We'll fight stadium expansion.....but spend more!!!"
      "Minimize summer concert revenue.....but spend more!!"
      "No Super League with super revenues....we prefer schedule filler cups vs 3rd division squads in 8,000 seat venues.....but spend more!!"
      "No game day revenue for a year and a half....Irrelevant ....spend more!!"
      "Teams are going bankrupt left and right....first bail them out....then spend more!!"

So many wise spenders of other people's money.
      « Last Edit: Jan 25, 2021 03:44:54 pm by Borg »
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #26164: Jan 25, 2021 03:43:55 pm
      They listen alright but take no f**king notice!
      Jürgen asked them to sign a CB and they refused.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-Jürgen-klopp-fsg-transfer-1968690211

They are chancers who hit the jackpot with Jürgen,they are undermining Jürgen,i think they told him when VVD was attacked by Pickford that there was no money in January to strengthen that's why Jürgen has looked pi**ed off for most of the season,i think this is going to get very ugly and I can see Jürgen walking away.They make Mike Ashley look a good owner.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #26165: Jan 25, 2021 03:49:47 pm
      You guys are great

"No Super League with super revenues....we prefer schedule filler cups vs 3rd division squads in 8,000 seat venues.....but spend more!!"
      "Teams are going bankrupt left and right....first bail them out....then spend more!!"

Shut the front door,a net spend of 20m per season and so much success,i think Jürgen deserves their support don't you?Fulham,villa and Brighton have a higher net spend with no Europe and lower attendances(average attendances in 2018-19).
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #26166: Jan 25, 2021 04:03:59 pm
      They are chancers who hit the jackpot with Jürgen,they are undermining Jürgen,i think they told him when VVD was attacked by Pickford that there was no money in January to strengthen that's why Jürgen has looked pi**ed off for most of the season,i think this is going to get very ugly and I can see Jürgen walking away.They make Mike Ashley look a good owner.

Klopp's genius has saved their arses!
      If their disastrous record of managerial appointments and dismissals had continued with anyone but Jürgen there would be protests in the streets of Anfield.

No other manager could have brought us such amazing success under the constraints of FSG.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #26167: Jan 25, 2021 04:36:08 pm
      Klopp's genius has saved their arses!
      If their disastrous record of managerial appointments and dismissals had continued with anyone but Jürgen there would be protests in the streets of Anfield.

No other manager could have brought us such amazing success under the constraints of FSG.

Exactly,which other top team in Europe would have owners that leave there manager with no fit reliable CB's and expect him to compete when he's bought them so much success which brings more revenue,made good players into world class players and has a net spend of 20m per season.Beggars belief that some people on here are supporting FSG.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #26168: Jan 25, 2021 04:39:06 pm
      Invest in who? Do you mean buy someone for the sake of it?

Their record in the transfer market is very strong over the past few years - they spend well. If they haven’t bought anyone it’s because no one good enough was available

Bullshit!

If we sold Origi we'd buy a CB.

Question is if we're self sufficient where the F**k is the champions league money and prem league winners cash?

We should have had enough to buy a CB.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #26169: Jan 25, 2021 04:41:10 pm
      You guys are great

You're not even a proper fan so F**k off lad. Saw off your type during the G & H era. Funny how you only come on to defend the owners!!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,247 posts | 4931 
      Reply #26170: Jan 25, 2021 04:50:54 pm
      If their disastrous record of managerial appointments and dismissals had continued

Which one of Kenny Dalglish, Brendan Rodgers or Jürgen Klopp was disastrous then?

weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #26171: Jan 25, 2021 05:14:23 pm
      I don't see how we can be in 3 European finals winning a CL and 2 record points finishes with a PL title with a net spend of 20m and have no money when desperate for a CB or two when most of the season we are playing 3 games a week,FSG must be the only owners happy to go from the world best team to let Jürgen play a kid that played non league and a player that played in the German 2nd division to replace the best CB in the world,they have made they money from our genius manager and back room staff so just sell up.Anyone that sides with FSG over Jürgen need their heads testing.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4993 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26172: Jan 25, 2021 07:43:29 pm
      I can’t imagine for one minute that FSG would deliberately withhold funds from Jürgen they have backed him in the past so there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn’t do so again,

So it is simple, the money he needs for a new cb, IS NOT F***ing THERE, don’t you think that a CB would have been in by now, at least when the window opened, some of you are clearly at odds with our owners blaming them for not backing Jürgen, it’s obvious that right now, at this moment in time they simply cannot,

They have stated on numerous occasions that we will only invest monies made by revenues generated by gate receipts, sales , etc, and they WOULD NOT fund from their own pockets, well, as far as I know we haven’t generated a great deal since this COVID bollocks closed the turnstiles, I’ll be honest I don’t know a lot about the daily goings on at our club, but what I do know is that our owners would not deliberately withhold money for new players if they could help it, it’s that f***in simple.

You believe what you want to believe, if you don’t believe FSG, that’s your problem !

Y  N  W  A
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #26173: Jan 25, 2021 07:56:07 pm
      I can’t imagine for one minute that FSG would deliberately withhold funds from Jürgen they have backed him in the past so there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn’t do so again,

So it is simple, the money he needs for a new cb, IS NOT F***ing THERE, don’t you think that a CB would have been in by now, at least when the window opened, some of you are clearly at odds with our owners blaming them for not backing Jürgen, it’s obvious that right now, at this moment in time they simply cannot,

They have stated on numerous occasions that we will only invest monies made by revenues generated by gate receipts, sales , etc, and they WOULD NOT fund from their own pockets, well, as far as I know we haven’t generated a great deal since this COVID bollocks closed the turnstiles, I’ll be honest I don’t know a lot about the daily goings on at our club, but what I do know is that our owners would not deliberately withhold money for new players if they could help it, it’s that f***in simple.

You believe what you want to believe, if you don’t believe FSG, that’s your problem !

Y  N  W  A

So it's better we just miss out on the Champions League because they don't want to find a £20m loan?

Not good enough. They can f**k right off.

Someone call Villa and get their accountant on the job.

Also, find out what they done that protected their finances from covid

Quick Reply