Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2763518 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8549 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #26956: Feb 23, 2021 08:46:48 pm

Above two did more over the season scoring goals imo.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #26957: Feb 23, 2021 08:47:27 pm

One to watch for the future perhaps? 🤪

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #26958: Feb 23, 2021 08:56:22 pm

Yes a goalie who replaced Pepe Reina by that irritating little f**ker, Brendan Rodgers. Irrelevant now, but I never did like him tbh, or the way he replaced Kenny. Will never sit right with me...

I think Rodgers problems was he wasn’t relatable, not to me anyway.., not saying he’s not a good manager but I couldn’t listen to him too long..
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26959: Feb 23, 2021 09:00:28 pm
      I think Rodgers problems was he wasn’t relatable, not to me anyway.., not saying he’s not a good manager but I couldn’t listen to him too long..

A decent upcoming young manager at the time, that loved himself too much and talked some utter sh*te along the way in my view.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26960: Feb 23, 2021 09:02:46 pm
      Funny how the worlds richest people and corporations get away with fleecing the tax systems all over the world, but don’t let that fact stand in the way of your agenda...

Not paying as much tax as a company should in the UK is an entirely different thing.

3 or 4 years back, Liverpool deferred profit on sales against future taxation.
      Perfectly legal, and actually meant we had more money to spend in a future transfer window.
      The whole point of amortization is to spread the cost of a transfer over the length of a players contract, which in turn means less tax paid.
      We don't pay it all out in one lump sum; in fact that rarely happens

Amazon selling through it's low tax HQ to UK subsidiaries is also perfectly legal.

There are so many loopholes in the system of corporate taxation, that only a complete moron would try to cook their books to avoid tax.

So again, you are completely wrong.

And, again, the burden of proof is on you to prove the serious accusation that you've made.
      If you printed that in a newspaper, you'd be getting sued.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26961: Feb 23, 2021 09:06:26 pm
      Clear to me at least that for them, the investment is the bricks and mortar, plus the LFC  “brand” and not the on field  business of winning trophies...

Without winning trophies the bricks and mortar and "brand" are worth F**k all, as evidenced by the price they paid.

Which is why, since we won the European Cup, World Club Trophy, Super Cup and Premier league, the value of the club has increased, which in turn (as previously explained) meant the asset worth of FSG increased.

Which again, makes a complete nonsense of your crackpot theories.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26962: Feb 23, 2021 09:06:27 pm
      Not paying as much tax as a company should in the UK is an entirely different thing.

3 or 4 years back, Liverpool deferred profit on sales against future taxation.
      Perfectly legal, and actually meant we had more money to spend in a future transfer window.
      The whole point of amortization is to spread the cost of a transfer over the length of a players contract, which in turn means less tax paid.
      We don't pay it all out in one lump sum; in fact that rarely happens

Amazon selling through it's low tax HQ to UK subsidiaries is also perfectly legal.

There are so many loopholes in the system of corporate taxation, that only a complete moron would try to cook their books to avoid tax.

So again, you are completely wrong.

And, again, the burden of proof is on you to prove the serious accusation that you've made.
      If you printed that in a newspaper, you'd be getting sued.

Sued or not doesn’t change fact it doesn’t happen, does it? Oh the threat of legal action, ;D. How the mighty keep the peasants in order. Grow a pair FFS
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26963: Feb 23, 2021 09:08:04 pm

A bit over-enamoured with himself is BR.

All top managers have to be confident, but it seems he's just in love with himself.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26964: Feb 23, 2021 09:09:04 pm
      Sued or not doesn’t change fact it doesn’t happen, does it? Oh the threat of legal action, ;D. How the mighty keep the peasants in order. Grow a pair FFS

Still avoiding the fact that you are wrong and making a complete muppet of yourself, this time by throwing out a couple of insults as well.

You're a F***ing child as well as an idiot.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26965: Feb 23, 2021 09:13:56 pm
      Without winning trophies the bricks and mortar and "brand" are worth f**k all, as evidenced by the price they paid.

Which is why, since we won the European Cup, World Club Trophy, Super Cup and Premier league, the value of the club has increased, which in turn (as previously explained) meant the asset worth of FSG increased.

Which again, makes a complete nonsense of your crackpot theories.

The only thing crackpot is your attitude to accepting everything put before you.

Puppet on a string I’d say, but then some people get joy from them, whereas you’re boring the F**k out of me. You and your pyjamas mate are welcome to your cringeworthy acceptance of everything FSG.

MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26966: Feb 23, 2021 09:14:43 pm
      Still avoiding the fact that you are wrong and making a complete muppet of yourself, this time by throwing out a couple of insults as well.

You're a f**king child as well as an idiot.

Finally grew some balls did you big boy?

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26967: Feb 23, 2021 09:26:31 pm
      Finally grew some balls did you big boy?

So having been proven wrong, not just once, but several times, your answer is to try and pick a fight.

Get tae F**k boy.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26968: Feb 23, 2021 09:27:15 pm

The only thing crackpot is your attitude to accepting everything put before you.

Puppet on a string I’d say, but then some people get joy from them, whereas you’re boring the F**k out of me. You and your pyjamas mate are welcome to your cringeworthy acceptance of everything FSG.

As above.

Simply pathetic.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26969: Feb 23, 2021 09:34:43 pm

You’ve proven nothing. All you’ve done is copy and paste info. No different really to Bush and Blair concocting a story to start a war for their profit. But hey, what they said must be true because it’s documented.

If you fail to recognise the point I attempt to make, that’s your call. I’m not playing anymore because I’m tired of it. You’ve your point and your welcome to it. I don’t agree, we’ll leave it at that, without anymore bullshit toward each other.

I haven’t stated anywhere I want the owners to do one, I just want them to splash out a little more when it’s necessary, not for the sake it.

I bid you a goodnight.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26970: Feb 23, 2021 09:46:55 pm
      You’ve proven nothing. All you’ve done is copy and paste info. No different really to Bush and Blair concocting a story to start a war for their profit. But hey, what they said must be true because it’s documented.

If you fail to recognise the point I attempt to make, that’s your call. I’m not playing anymore because I’m tired of it. You’ve your point and your welcome to it. I don’t agree, we’ll leave it at that, without anymore bullshit toward each other.

I haven’t stated anywhere I want the owners to do one, I just want them to splash out a little more when it’s necessary, not for the sake it.

I bid you a goodnight.

No, you've nade an accusation which you haven't been able to prove.

I haven't copy and pasted a F***ing thing.

What I have done is read the accounts, something I'm qualified to do having taken accountancy qualifications years ago to help run my business.

You've done nothing, and proven nothing.

You talk about growing some F***ing balls?
      You F***ing grow some fella and either put up some proof or F**k off.

Your type is everything that is F***ing wrong with the world, hiding behind a F***ing keyboard throwing out sh*t simply because you think you can get away with it.

I tell you what to do if you're that F***ing confident: write to a newspaper, supplying your name and address, and put your accusations in print, and see what F***ing happens to you.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26971: Feb 23, 2021 09:49:23 pm
      Stuey, FSG have increased the value of the asset & you can’t hold that against them.. what was the value under Moore’s..?

Why do you think we failed to lift the trophy in 30 years..? Lack of investment, we couldn’t compete with United and the revenue they bought in to buy top shelf players..

FSG in 10 years have delivered what they promised..Titles.

Who would you credit if we won the title under Rodgers..?

Pre-Klopp and under NESV/FSG we were abysmal and the natives were getting restless, the truth is nobody had the wherewithal to run the club successfully under these owners!
      The genius of Klopp brought us the trophies mentioned.

The expectation of miracles to order might result in him leaving sooner rather than later.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26972: Feb 23, 2021 09:51:35 pm

I haven't copy and pasted a f**king thing.

What I have done is read the accounts, something I'm qualified to do having taken accountancy qualifications years ago to help run my business.

You talk about growing some f**king balls?
      You f**king grow some fella and either put up some proof or f**k off.

Your type is everything that is f**king wrong with the world, hiding behind a f**king keyboard throwing out sh*t simply because you think you can get away with it.

I tell you what to do if you're that f**king confident: write to a newspaper, supplying your name and address, and put your accusations in print, and see what f**king happens to you.

I barely frequent the internet and am certainly not hiding behind my keyboard. FYI I’ve called out my local MP’s over expenses etc. They do exactly why you say. Threaten legal proceedings, like they all do to protect themselves from “ordinary” folk. So don’t give me crap about accounting. It means nothing. The world is full of corrupt people and that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Must be great in your make believe world where everything is rosy.

Politicians, business men. All the same. Power hungry, greedy cu*ts that would F**k you over for a couple of zeros on the end of that bank balance.

Enjoy it. I’ll just keep supporting JK and his depleted squad until a time the owners and TC actually help him along as he already asked.

Nighty night

MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26973: Feb 23, 2021 09:59:50 pm

I haven't copy and pasted a f**king thing.

You talk about growing some f**king balls?
      You f**king grow some fella and either put up some proof or f**k off.

Your type is everything that is f**king wrong with the world, hiding behind a f**king keyboard throwing out sh*t simply because you think you can get away with it.

I tell you what to do if you're that f**king confident: write to a newspaper, supplying your name and address, and put your accusations in print, and see what f**king happens to you.

My type is what’s wrong with the world? A simple man that doesn’t believe everything is told is the problem, but megalomaniac billionaires and politicians F***ing over the world population and starting wars because of greed is ok?

Wow, I think you need therapy...

CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #26974: Feb 23, 2021 10:01:46 pm
      I barely frequent the internet and am certainly not hiding behind my keyboard. FYI I’ve called out my local MP’s over expenses etc. They do exactly why you say. Threaten legal proceedings, like they all do to protect themselves from “ordinary” folk. So don’t give me crap about accounting. It means nothing. The world is full of corrupt people and that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Politicians, business men. All the same. Power hungry, greedy cu*ts that would f**k you over for a couple of zeros on the end of that bank balance.

Enjoy it. I’ll just keep supporting JK and his depleted squad until a time the owners and TC actually help him along as he already asked.

Nighty night

When i read all your crap in this thread, i just think to myself "this guy can't be for real. Have to be running a shtick".
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26975: Feb 23, 2021 10:01:51 pm

Politicians, business men. All the same. Power hungry, greedy cu*ts that would F**k you over for a couple of zeros on the end of that bank balance.

Nighty night

ahh yes, the mating call of the terminally deluded conspiracy theorist.

Like I said, grow a F***ing pair, and put up.
      Write to every newspaper, supplying your name and address, and put your accusations in print.

You won't though.
      Like a typical F***ing keyboard warrior, you'll bottle out, or go off on another conspiracy theory rant. Anything to deflect.

No balls the kids these days.
      They all give it billy big bollocks, but won't back it up.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26976: Feb 23, 2021 10:13:43 pm
      ahh yes, the mating call of the terminally deluded conspiracy theorist.

Like I said, grow a f**king pair, and put up.
      Write to every newspaper, supplying your name and address, and put your accusations in print.

You won't though.
      Like a typical f**king keyboard warrior, you'll bottle out, or go off on another conspiracy theory rant. Anything to deflect.

No balls the kids these days.
      They all give it billy big bollocks, but won't back it up.

Like I said, already done it with local MP worth 300m, but claims expenses for his garden gates. Yeah he threatened to sue me. Doesn’t change the fact he was challenged. Got the balls, worn the t shirt. Corruption happens from top to bottom and only the jellyfish don’t call it out, you know, those without a backbone.

Obvious now, you’re one of the sheep. I’ll say goodnight, or is it baaa?

MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #26977: Feb 23, 2021 10:14:50 pm
      When i read all your crap in this thread, i just think to myself "this guy can't be for real. Have to be running a shtick".

Don’t read it then is the simple answer.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #26978: Feb 23, 2021 10:27:18 pm
      This thread is just the F***ing pits.

Quick Reply