Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2762566 times
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #26979: Feb 23, 2021 10:30:50 pm
      This thread is just the f**king pits.

Does seem to have gone that way. I’ll keep my opinions to myself from now on. No harm done that way...
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,181 posts | 832 
      Reply #26980: Feb 24, 2021 11:46:00 am
      Funny how the worlds richest people and corporations get away with fleecing the tax systems all over the world, but don’t let that fact stand in the way of your agenda...

Man,

Apple, Google and other corporations tried to get way with taxes with "loopholes". Even Messi and Ronaldo tried to do it.

guess what happened? they got caught and paid heavy fines.

Do you think FSG would risk all this trouble to fabricate their accounts and end up paying heavy fines risking the club?

You are living in la la land

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26981: Feb 24, 2021 12:03:11 pm
      Like I said, already done it with local MP worth 300m, but claims expenses for his garden gates. Yeah he threatened to sue me. Doesn’t change the fact he was challenged. Got the balls, worn the t shirt. Corruption happens from top to bottom and only the jellyfish don’t call it out, you know, those without a backbone.

Obvious now, you’re one of the sheep. I’ll say goodnight, or is it baaa?

No, not everything is a conspiracy.

F***ing hell, the bloke who believes any old sh*t he sees on youtube, as long as it's negative, calling other people sheep.

You've made baseless accusations, you're unable to prove them, but yeah, other people are "sheep".
      You sound like one of those QAnon cult loons.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26982: Feb 24, 2021 01:10:47 pm
      f***in love it in here, please keep it going lads I’m having a good f***in laugh, if your a layman, which most of us are it’s simple, FSG bought out RBS & Herpes & Gonhorroea, relatively cheaply, invested in the club, fu**ed off Roy brought Kenny in to steady the ship and get us on a even keel, then brought in Brendan as a stepping stone and then GOT THEIR man Jürgen , all the ins and outs & tooing & froing is down to good business planning & management etc that has brought us the success we have achieved thus far....well....

....I don’t know about any of you out there, but I think our owners, & Jürgen & his staff & all of the players are doing a f***in pretty good job so far don’t you ?......

........to be continued !

Y  N  W  A

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26983: Feb 24, 2021 01:36:05 pm
      f***in love it in here, please keep it going lads I’m having a good f***in laugh, if your a layman, which most of us are it’s simple, FSG bought out RBS & Herpes & Gonhorroea, relatively cheaply, invested in the club, fu**ed off Roy brought Kenny in to steady the ship and get us on a even keel, then brought in Brendan as a stepping stone and then GOT THEIR man Jürgen , all the ins and outs & tooing & froing is down to good business planning & management etc that has brought us the success we have achieved thus far....well....

....I don’t know about any of you out there, but I think our owners, & Jürgen & his staff & all of the players are doing a f***in pretty good job so far don’t you ?......

........to be continued !

Y  N  W  A

I think they've made some fuckups along the way, but the most important thing imo, is that they recognised their mistakes and moved quickly to correct them.

In other news, a Mirror article reports a loss of revenue amounting to over £84 million due to covid.
      https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-championship-revenue-losses-23555835

Won't bother city too much of course, since they can barely fill their F***ing stadium anyway.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #26984: Feb 24, 2021 02:51:18 pm
      I think they've made some fuckups along the way, but the most important thing imo, is that they recognised their mistakes and moved quickly to correct them.

In other news, a Mirror article reports a loss of revenue amounting to over £84 million due to covid.
      https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-championship-revenue-losses-23555835

Won't bother city too much of course, since they can barely fill their f**king stadium anyway.

i believe 84M is what LFC reported as match day revenue in their most recent financial statements so i assume that's where they got the figure from.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26985: Feb 24, 2021 03:01:48 pm
      £84m eh, well that rules out bringing Haaland in then ?
      CT_LFC

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #26986: Feb 24, 2021 03:05:25 pm

Other than the oil clubs (PSG, Chelsea, City) i honestly have no idea how active teams will be in the summer window. Sure, we have lost our matchday revenue, but so has Dortmund, so maybe something can be worked out. However, if they qualify for CL i don't think Haaland moves anyway.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #26987: Feb 24, 2021 05:32:37 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #26989: Feb 24, 2021 05:41:02 pm
      Man,

Apple, Google and other corporations tried to get way with taxes with "loopholes". Even Messi and Ronaldo tried to do it.

Do you think FSG would risk all this trouble to fabricate their accounts and end up paying heavy fines risking the club?

what heavy fines have Google and Apple paid, How about Facebook censoring left right and centre, even censoring Australia now ffs!

Big Tech is extremely scary, they have frightening amounts of power and are in complete control of most information.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26990: Feb 24, 2021 05:41:31 pm

I suppose they could always loan the moany.

Can't just spend it because of FFP.

Don't see it happening though.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #26991: Feb 24, 2021 05:44:27 pm

If you look at the amount of injuries we are having in relation to all other clubs then there is clearly something wrong;
       either the medical department is crap,
      the players are made of glass or
      Klopp is over playing them and not rotating enough.

It's not all down to bad luck, I suspect its a combination of the three
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,896 posts | 3394 
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26993: Feb 24, 2021 06:00:32 pm

The problem is there are many who swallow his sh*te he posts

They don't believe it.

They just pretend to so they can stir the sh*t.
      CT_LFC

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #26994: Feb 24, 2021 06:23:30 pm
      They don't believe it.

They just pretend to so they can stir the sh*t.

They write that stuff so people like Shabs click on it.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #26995: Feb 24, 2021 06:54:33 pm
      They write that stuff so people like Shabs click on it.

People like me..? You know F**k all about me asshole..👍🏼

It was posted to show the lengths people will go to & find reasons why we have suffered unprecedented injuries..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #26996: Feb 24, 2021 09:10:03 pm

Won't bother city too much of course, since they can barely fill their F***ing stadium anyway.

I did read somewhere the other night that the above figure was covered by the money received for winning the champs league and league.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,896 posts | 3394 
      Reply #26997: Feb 24, 2021 09:23:10 pm
      I did read somewhere the other night that the above figure was covered by the money received for winning the champs league and league.

There was an article in the Echo around October time that explained how a few things will be balanced out and we would potentially make a bit of profit but depends on the shirt sales etc - there was also the unknown about the sky rebate and when that happens
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #26998: Feb 24, 2021 09:26:10 pm

There was an article in the Echo around October time that explained how a few things will be balanced out and we would potentially make a bit of profit but depends on the shirt sales etc - there was also the unknown about the sky rebate and when that happens

Shut me the F**k up anyway after bitching about what had happened with the winnings etc, that at least explains that one!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26999: Feb 24, 2021 10:44:57 pm
      Shut me the F**k up anyway after bitching about what had happened with the winnings etc, that at least explains that one!

I was just about to post the same, having done a bit of sniffing around, but I got beaten to it.

If we come out of this covid sh*t with a small profit, and not having lost a ton of money, we'll be well ahead of the game.

The trouble, as ever, is city gaming the rules.
      Can't even fill their free F***ing stadium, the cu*ts, and they'll still be buying like F***ing mad.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #27000: Feb 24, 2021 11:48:50 pm
      I was just about to post the same, having done a bit of sniffing around, but I got beaten to it.

If we come out of this covid sh*t with a small profit, and not having lost a ton of money, we'll be well ahead of the game.

The trouble, as ever, is city gaming the rules.
      Can't even fill their free f**king stadium, the cu*ts, and they'll still be buying like f**king mad.

Isn’t it irrelevant what others do? We can’t control their actions, we only have control of what we do. No point in even considering them.  Our strongest 11 and their strongest 11 are pretty much equal. Two of the best teams in the world and two of the best managers in the world, separated by oil money. Real difference is when did Jürgen last manage a team run by wealth? Or perhaps when did Pep last manage at a club that wasn’t able to compete on a financial basis?

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,182 posts | 4404 
      Reply #27001: Feb 25, 2021 12:04:18 am
      Man,

Individuals on the lower rung will be made an example of occasionally but no big corporation or billionaire is ever bought to book.

You clearly don’t understand the rules of Neo Capitalism.

Quick Reply