Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2641213 times
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #27830: May 09, 2021 04:13:59 pm

So basically your points about the other owners where shown to be nonsense so instead of trying to back them up you will walk off in a strop instead.

Nope.

I've had this convo before and have seen enough of your posts to know that you're either employed by NESV, John Henry himself, or you've sent a CV in to them and are trying to get a job.

It's Sunday and I cba, I know what I need to know about these tight fisted owners
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #27831: May 09, 2021 04:17:00 pm
      Nope.

I've had this convo before and have seen enough of your posts to know that you're either employed by NESV, John Henry himself, or you've sent a CV in to them and are trying to get a job.

It's Sunday and I cba, I know what I need to know about these tight fisted owners

What it does show it’s all you want to see if money spent , that’s all you care about - doesn’t matter if it puts the club in debt - just spend spend spend.

Just another social media newbie fan who has spent most of his time playing football manager on a computer
      EarnedIt6Times
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts | 73 
      Reply #27832: May 09, 2021 04:41:33 pm
      And ? I know it’s someone who doesn’t understand the difference between income and valuation

Go ead then, take your exclusive to the papers

"Echo! Echo! Read all about it! Fella looking after a 25 BILLION Euros balance sheet for a decade didn't know what he was talking about!!"
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #27833: May 09, 2021 04:42:41 pm

Go ead then, take your exclusive to the papers

"Echo! Echo! Read all about it! Fella looking after a 25 BILLION Euros balance sheet for a decade didn't know what he was talking about!!"

😂😂😂😂
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #27834: May 09, 2021 07:40:15 pm
      We won the Champions League and then the next season we won the league - yet you’re done because we didn’t sign anyone 🤔. So winning the league meant nothing to you because we didn’t sign anyone 🤷‍♂️

Yes I'm done. All that past glory is useless if we are not competing right at the top in the current and next seasons. There's no recognition for past victories from me. And I will only give recognition if we win trophies, which of course would be nullified as soon as they win it because of me being so forward looking... I have been possessed by a spirit this week. The spirit's name starts with a big H and with dall.
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #27835: May 09, 2021 09:25:03 pm
      Yes I'm done. All that past glory is useless if we are not competing right at the top in the current and next seasons. There's no recognition for past victories from me. And I will only give recognition if we win trophies, which of course would be nullified as soon as they win it because of me being so forward looking... I have been possessed by a spirit this week. The spirit's name starts with a big H and with dall.

Right, now I'm certain lallanainpyjamas is JWH and you're Linda
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #27836: May 09, 2021 10:24:31 pm
      Right, now I'm certain lallanainpyjamas is JWH and you're Linda

Prove it you muppet. I've already told you who I am.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #27837: May 09, 2021 10:49:38 pm
      Ay up peeps... had my official membership renewal notification recently which I will let lapse, just wondered if recent events has altered how others feel about buying merch, membership etc?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #27838: May 09, 2021 10:53:41 pm
      Ay up peeps... had my official membership renewal notification recently which I will let lapse, just wondered if recent events has altered how others feel about buying merch, membership etc?

Good to see you back on AJ.

For me I haven't bought any merch in such a long time. Back to the H and G days I think apart from a rain jacket a few years back.

Then it was a decision to stop buying while they were owners, now more because I rarely wear it due to my age.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #27839: May 09, 2021 11:10:31 pm

Don’t really buy merchandise bar the odd present but ST still going to be bought
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #27840: May 10, 2021 05:00:21 am

Yep. Won’t be getting a single $ from me after some grievance with the pricing and quality of the Nike kits this season  I still ended up with all 3 plus the air max one plus a couple of jackets close to $1000 combined.

Not anymore don’t care about the quality or design after the ESL they can F**k right off.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #27841: May 11, 2021 12:42:01 pm
      If Nike are going to rob us blind with the cost of shirts, I'll be buying from China!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #27842: May 11, 2021 12:45:45 pm
      Nike are sh*te.

Preferred NB but love Adidas..
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #27843: May 11, 2021 01:40:50 pm
      If Nike are going to rob us blind with the cost of shirts, I'll be buying from China!

So the money from the shirts sales which goes back to the club instead will go to some fake guy in China ?

Club shirts are expensive now and going with Nike was part of bringing in more commercial income to help the club spend more on players and wages etc
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #27844: May 11, 2021 03:08:33 pm

So the money from the shirts sales which goes back to the club instead will go to some fake guy in China ?

Club shirts are expensive now and going with Nike was part of bringing in more commercial income to help the club spend more on players and wages etc

Only if bought directly from the club down the club make any additional money from shirts sales. Nike pays us X amount per season plus bonuses based on success.
      I generally by 2-3 shirts per season for myself and kids, but if the price keeps rising, I refuse to be taken advantage of.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #27845: May 11, 2021 03:18:47 pm
      Only if bought directly from the club down the club make any additional money from shirts sales. Nike pays us X amount per season plus bonuses based on success.
      I generally by 2-3 shirts per season for myself and kids, but if the price keeps rising, I refuse to be taken advantage of.

The club get money from any shirt sold made by Nike even if it’s from Nike stores etc - part of the appeal of going with Nike and why the down payment was the same but a greater percentage on worldwide sales m

And unfortunately because of the greed within the sport and the demands for higher wages etc the one area to get that extra money from is merchandise

Its why is stopped buying them a while back - it’s just too expensive
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #27846: May 11, 2021 04:02:06 pm
      I blame Nike for our sh*te season.  :lmao: :lmao:
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #27847: May 11, 2021 04:17:03 pm
      Adults shouldn't wear replica kits anyway
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #27848: May 11, 2021 04:27:37 pm
      ;D
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #27849: May 11, 2021 04:43:23 pm

I thought the deal was that we made a percentage on all sales, worldwide.

So we had the X amount per season, plus bonuses, plus percentage of shirt sales

Yep, just checked - we get 20% of all shirt sales, plus £30 million a year, to last 5 years.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #27850: May 12, 2021 08:20:28 am

I always did and they are identical and original. I read that they are being product and removed because of a 'defect'.

We need two great signing to start to forgive them.
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #27851: May 12, 2021 01:39:19 pm
      Nike are sh*te.

Preferred NB but love Adidas..

Agree on Adidas. I have 2008-09 (maybe 09/10?) Gerrard jersey and love it. Wear it more than the '17-18 one.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #27852: May 20, 2021 06:11:09 pm

that will be were they are all made anyway

Quick Reply