Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2763301 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3400 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #28405: Jun 11, 2021 08:08:30 pm
      Club happy to release a wage bill of Ā£330 million which is led to believe is spent on players salaries inc bonuses.. I find that hard to believe, thatā€™s my opinion..

If you donā€™t like it you can sand paper one off..

So what exactly is your point - where do you think the money is going ? Why list the directors of FsG with the phrase ā€œlots of mouths to feedā€
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #28406: Jun 11, 2021 08:15:00 pm
      Shabs pushing hard to enter the "clown" category.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #28407: Jun 11, 2021 08:23:09 pm
      A wage bill in line with the other big clubs in the league as well.

So you're suggesting City, United and Chelsea are at it as well I guess?

Iā€™m
      Not suggesting anything Si, other than I find it hard to believe this team/ squad earns Ā£330 million inclusive  of bonuses as stated salaries..

Our 3 high earners are Salah, Thiago & Virgil.. picking up over Ā£10 million per season..

Shabs pushing hard to enter the "clown" category.

Pretty easy when your trying to entertain the FSG circus..
      « Last Edit: Jun 11, 2021 08:55:44 pm by Shabs »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #28408: Jun 11, 2021 08:27:49 pm
      Club happy to release a wage bill of Ā£330 million which is led to believe is spent on players salaries inc bonuses.. I find that hard to believe, thatā€™s my opinion..

If you donā€™t like it you can sand paper one off..

Yeah, when people still refuse to entertain changing their minds after being given all the available evidence, there isn't much to be gained with debating. I do wonder what you and stuey gain from being in a forum, though, it certainly isn't about learning or exchanging honest opinions, for both of you shy away from giving any details of your, er, 'theories' when challenged.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4928 
      Reply #28409: Jun 11, 2021 08:28:02 pm
      Iā€™m
      Not suggesting anything Si, other than I find it hard to believe this team/ squad earns Ā£330 million inclusive  of bonuses as stated salaries..

Our 3 hugest Ernest  are Salah, Thiago & Virgil.. picking up over Ā£10 million per season..

Pretty easy when your trying to entertain the FSG circus..

You say you find it hard to believe yet it's literally in the accounts as many have posted on this very thread.

You think more of our wage bill is going on non playing staff yet the other big clubs in the league have similar wage bills to ours so presumably you'd agree then that they also are paying more to non playing staff?

Or are we the outlier by paying less of a percentage of our full wage bill to the players than all the other clubs around us?

I'd say that's harder to believe than whatever it is you're trying to suggest is happening mate
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #28410: Jun 11, 2021 09:25:26 pm
      Can I be honest?

Youā€™re all really boring in this thread

Itā€™s repetitive boring recycled nonsense from all sides

None of you win here, you all look weird
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4928 
      Reply #28411: Jun 11, 2021 09:27:49 pm
      Can I be honest?

Youā€™re all really boring in this thread

Itā€™s repetitive boring recycled nonsense from all sides

None of you win here, you all look weird

Don't look then. :f_tongueincheek: ;D
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #28412: Jun 12, 2021 11:44:41 am
      This is in fact getting more interesting! The angels who saved us from H&G first became greedy bas**rds and are now turned into fraudsters inflating public accounts that are audited as true and fair by Ernst & Young.

We are winning trophies ffs. 97 points, 99 points, came back from nowhere to secure third. But no, itā€™s thanks to one magician and him alone, who seemingly barged straight in and insisted to help the fans win trophies on his own free will and against powerless owners who couldnā€™t do anything about it since the fans love him?

You canā€™t write this script. Iā€™d be watching to see how this unfolds. Maybe theyā€™ll morph into monsters next. Deffo not superheroes. The plot is starting to get exciting!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #28413: Jun 12, 2021 12:23:41 pm
      This is in fact getting more interesting! The angels who saved us from H&G first became greedy bas**rds and are now turned into fraudsters inflating public accounts that are audited as true and fair by Ernst & Young.

We are winning trophies ffs. 97 points, 99 points, came back from nowhere to secure third. But no, itā€™s thanks to one magician and him alone, who seemingly barged straight in and insisted to help the fans win trophies on his own free will and against powerless owners who couldnā€™t do anything about it since the fans love him?

You canā€™t write this script. Iā€™d be watching to see how this unfolds. Maybe theyā€™ll morph into monsters next. Deffo not superheroes. The plot is starting to get exciting!

The one about inflating public accounts is an old plot line re-hashed.

It's worse than Star Wars for just scripting the same thing in different ways.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #28414: Jun 12, 2021 12:29:16 pm
      The one about inflating public accounts is an old plot line re-hashed.

It's worse than Star Wars for just scripting the same thing in different ways.

A bit like the "they saved us" bullshit!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #28415: Jun 12, 2021 12:46:08 pm
      Mutual grooming by a group of self-obsessed, unqualified advisors to billionaire market players currently playing LFC for all its worth to them.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3400 
      Reply #28416: Jun 12, 2021 12:56:03 pm

Saved us from Peter Lim thank F**k
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #28417: Jun 12, 2021 01:03:17 pm

No, that was Martin Broughton....
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #28418: Jun 12, 2021 01:06:12 pm
      Seriously, Iā€™d rather live with H&G. Those were the good old days. Reluctantly, we happened to win stuff these few years and grudgingly, I accepted 97, 99 points and third.

This isnā€™t a business. Donā€™t run it like a business. The club does not have to earn its keep to feed staff and their families. It does not have to generate enough to pay bills and taxes. Itā€™s a toy. We want the owners to pimp it so that it looks better. Then pimp it even more to look even better. Make it bankrupt. Pimp and sell out. We just happened to step on 97, 99 points. We got lucky because a magician walked right in to fight for us. I think he did it for free too.

Since the trophies walked right into our hands, Iā€™d gladly take it. Most just sat around doing nothing. Only the magician made things happen. We are such an amazing club.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #28419: Jun 12, 2021 01:29:30 pm

Don't think I've ever said that.

Despite the media hype there was no danger of the club going into administration.

The holding company that "owned" the club was in deep sh*t.

Nevertheless, we didn't have buyers queuing up, did we.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #28420: Jun 12, 2021 01:36:39 pm

Rather a simplistic view since Broughton had to find a buyer to fulfill certain conditions put in place by the bank.

Maybe you'd be happier if Hicks had managed to sack Broughton and put his relatives on the board.

Maybe you should look back at the massive shitstorm we were caught up in, and be thankful another set of cowboys didn't buy us up just to asset strip us or use us as a cash cow.

Or just carry on whining over F**k all like an entitled brat.

I don't give a F**k.
      The amount of cognitive dissonance, the conspiracy theories and the constant attempts to re-write history are a F***ing joke.

This "it's my opinion, therefore it carries more weight than facts" is a constant in the conspiracy world.
      So you lot have at it, make bigger F***ing fools of yourselves, because that's all you're achieving.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3400 
      Reply #28421: Jun 12, 2021 01:38:23 pm

🥱
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3400 
      Reply #28422: Jun 12, 2021 01:40:02 pm
      Mutual grooming by a group of self-obsessed, unqualified advisors to billionaire market players currently playing LFC for all its worth to them.

Broken record
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #28423: Jun 12, 2021 01:58:14 pm
      Rather a simplistic view since Broughton had to find a buyer to fulfill certain conditions put in place by the bank.

Maybe you'd be happier if Hicks had managed to sack Broughton and put his relatives on the board.

Maybe you should look back at the massive shitstorm we were caught up in, and be thankful another set of cowboys didn't buy us up just to asset strip us or use us as a cash cow.

Or just carry on whining over f**k all like an entitled brat.

I don't give a f**k.
      The amount of cognitive dissonance, the conspiracy theories and the constant attempts to re-write history are a f**king joke.

This "it's my opinion, therefore it carries more weight than facts" is a constant in the conspiracy world.
      So you lot have at it, make bigger f**king fools of yourselves, because that's all you're achieving.

Broughton being sacked was never a issue, the banks took care of that loop hole...anyway, Broughton choose NESV & the rest is history..

Swab, go through my post on the owners & you wonā€™t find my unhappiness that they own the club, admittedly Iā€™ve got the hump with them about some of their decision making.

Just because I questioned the wage bill on players a narrative is being driven that I hate the owners & I should have been happy with H&G bollocks, start a boycott, raise the funds...& Iā€™m sorry if it upsets a couple of folks but not all things are conspiracy when you raise questions on the subject.
      « Last Edit: Jun 12, 2021 02:27:45 pm by Shabs »
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #28424: Jun 12, 2021 02:00:41 pm

Dude, so is your F***ing defence of FSG...😂
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3400 
      Reply #28425: Jun 12, 2021 02:02:56 pm
      Dude, so is your f**king defence of FSG...😂

Nothing but facts has been given

I guess at some point you will tell us why you posted the list of FSG directors and ā€œlots of mouths to feedā€ - or will you skirt around it as per usual
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #28426: Jun 12, 2021 02:03:55 pm
      Don't think I've ever said that.

Despite the media hype there was no danger of the club going into administration.

The holding company that "owned" the club was in deep sh*t.

Nevertheless, we didn't have buyers queuing up, did we.

It's me post that has these three words. It should be directed at me. Me thinks.

Me post a bullshit. Then H&G days will resonably be better days than now. I think I agree. We seem to feel more painful these days seeing so much emotion coming out of this thread. Pain without trophies, more pain after winning trophies and walking the league.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #28427: Jun 12, 2021 03:25:40 pm

:lmao:

Quick Reply