Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2806650 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #31832: Oct 09, 2022 08:41:30 pm
      If you are suggesting supporters voicing their disapproval and angst is childish then I suggest you are wrong. I don't remember fans being mute when we were brushing teams aside as it's human nature to sing the praises of the team when they perform to a high level, as it is to call them out when they don't. I don't mean they have to win every game, but they do have to compete at a high level. I've said it before the reaction is just a cry of pain. This game is gone and all we can do is hope for a change of fortune next time out.

I’m suggesting people calling them cancer and the devil is beyond childish- it’s pathetic even if it’s the way the modern social media fan reacts
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,944 posts | 452 
      Reply #31833: Oct 09, 2022 08:41:54 pm
      I've made that joke a few times myself, but we actually have been keeping tabs on him!

Yeah i'm only half joking  :laugh:

Think he's actually from Birmingham too
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #31834: Oct 09, 2022 08:42:42 pm
      You don't really know.what he wants do you

It’s the way of the football world now - seems we are missing out on CL football already
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,475 posts | 823 
      Reply #31835: Oct 09, 2022 08:44:55 pm
      I’m suggesting people calling them cancer and the devil is beyond childish- it’s pathetic even if it’s the way the modern social media fan reacts
      Harsh words I agree, and not terms I would use...but thankfully we're all free to say what we like
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #31836: Oct 09, 2022 09:00:00 pm
      But got almost all of it back.....

Just block him. We pretty much broke even again.

Jürgen might be able to raise 20m by selling Philips and kellerher ... use Adrian as no2. But 20m won't buy us much and no other assets left to sell to raise himself a few spends.

I can see clubs coming in for some of our players ... praying on our failure.

Not to mention the 4 or 5 going on frees at the end of the season. Where is the cash coming from to replace them.

The freebie market and 2nd hand market/last chance saloon market is where we will be shopping in Jan and the summer.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31837: Oct 09, 2022 09:09:13 pm

To be fair even I would be upset with statements like that and not even a snowflake, it’s harsh and as you rightly say that’s social media for you. Some of it will just be bots/fake accounts so they can do what they do best! Sh!tstir.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #31838: Oct 09, 2022 09:11:12 pm
      To be fair even I would be upset with statements like that and not even a snowflake, it’s harsh and as you rightly say that’s social media for you. Some of it will just be bots/fake accounts so they can do what they do best! Sh!tstir.

And it’s mainly from cu*ts that have never been to the ground in their life and 8 years ago were prob supporting Chelsea and that includes some on here
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31839: Oct 09, 2022 09:11:57 pm

And it’s mainly from cu*ts that have never been to the ground in their life and 8 years ago were prob supporting Chelsea and that includes some on here

Spot on.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #31840: Oct 09, 2022 09:14:04 pm
      You must have built in alarm system when this thread start up.  :lmao:

On a serious note though you can’t defend the midfield on just todays performance, couple of them should be playing with walking sticks now.  Like it or not it is down to your mates not spending enough. From a corporate perspective!!! They balance their books exceptionally well.

just a f***in weirdo who supports our bankers more than th eplayers
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #31841: Oct 09, 2022 09:17:43 pm

Have some of them now demanding Klopp is sacked and Saudi to buy the club
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #31842: Oct 09, 2022 09:18:49 pm

thats bollox mate and you know it nobody knows how many games people go to or when they last went if I said I saw Keegan and Toshacks first game so have more kudos in my posts I would get slaughtered and rightly so this is supposed to be a forum for all and not just a certain type of supporter . I very much doubt some who say they go to the game dont.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,622 posts | 1515 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #31843: Oct 09, 2022 09:19:46 pm
      Nah pretty sure it was around £5mil of their own money…
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #31844: Oct 09, 2022 09:20:37 pm
      Well FSG’s investment policy is turning sour
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31845: Oct 09, 2022 09:23:23 pm
      Have some of them now demanding Klopp is sacked and Saudi to buy the club

That won’t be coming from real scousers who live/round Liverpool. I know far to many of them and it’s just not the way they talk. I maybe a manc but I still know the Liverpool way.

As you know from posting a while back ( sadly) I’d take a Saudi to buy our club as can’t see any way round anyone catching City, maybe with the exception of Newcastle in years to come.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #31846: Oct 09, 2022 09:24:24 pm
      Nah pretty sure it was around £5mil of their own money…

Blimey didn’t realise Núñez , carvalho and Ramsey cost £5mil

There was me thinking is was £68mil for Núñez , £10mil for Carvallho and £8mil for Ramsey
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #31847: Oct 09, 2022 09:25:35 pm
      That won’t be coming from real scousers who live/round Liverpool. I know far to many of them and it’s just not the way they talk. I maybe a manc but I still know the Liverpool way.

As you know from posting a while back ( sadly) I’d take a Saudi to buy our club as can’t see any way round anyone catching City, maybe with the exception of Newcastle in years to come.

Will never want my club to bought out by the likes of a Saudi or Dubai - I’ll take the self sufficient model all day long
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #31848: Oct 09, 2022 09:26:29 pm

I cant see his posts if nobody quotes the c**t. I dont care who has the keys it seems daft to suggest any owners are wonderful charitable people.
      We have Bankers not owners UTD have parasites  City have a team for the next 5 seasons I cant see many fans complaining about who owns them if any.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31849: Oct 09, 2022 09:28:49 pm
      I very much doubt some who say they go to the game dont.

I don’t think it’s bollocks, I’m of the opinion fans across the country say they go to matches that don’t, especially City as I know a couple that have said, may not be many but I believe it does happen.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #31850: Oct 09, 2022 09:28:59 pm
      Well FSG’s investment policy is turning sour

Is that the 'lack of investment' policy. The only investment that interests them is one into their own pockets or their franchises over there.

If klopp were to leave tomorrow we'd pretty much be in the same place in the table as when he took over.

Even a magician like klopp runs out of magic in the end. He hasn't been backed. He's had to raise all his own spends and we are well and truly on our arse now.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31851: Oct 09, 2022 09:30:33 pm

Will never want my club to bought out by the likes of a Saudi or Dubai - I’ll take the self sufficient model all day long

Yeah you’ve always said that, sadly things change. I don’t like saying it but can’t see anyone catching City the way things stand now.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #31852: Oct 09, 2022 09:31:24 pm
      It definitely looks like we need more investment than you normally would in January.

These lads are goosed and the intensity demanded in a Jürgen Klopp side can't be done with some of the players left here especially in midfield.

Jürgen being fat too loyal is a huge factor as well but if we don't sign someone more dynamic and mobile in midfield in the winter we'll be playing for not very much at all come May.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31853: Oct 09, 2022 09:32:38 pm
      I cant see his posts if nobody quotes the c**t. I dont care who has the keys it seems daft to suggest any owners are wonderful charitable people.
      We have Bankers not owners UTD have parasites  City have a team for the next 5 seasons I cant see many fans complaining about who owns them if any.

They may have a side for 5 years but if Pep does go things will change for the better.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #31854: Oct 09, 2022 09:33:35 pm
      Yeah you’ve always said that, sadly things change. I don’t like saying it but can’t see anyone catching City the way things stand now.

If we go that way then it’s the death of the sport for me

Quick Reply