Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2642533 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #33350: Apr 13, 2023 10:29:13 am
      Alone I can't. Would definitely partake in one. You'll be watching from the offices above💩 your fsg panties

Anyone can start a protest , a shout , bring in a banner if they feel that strongly

Protests have been done before.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #33351: Apr 13, 2023 11:05:26 am
      Thought Aussie Red was a scouser but doesn’t know him?  :f_whistle:  :lmao:  Must be a manc in disguise  :lmao:

Aussie is very Scouse. As far as me is concerned. You never are, you'll never want, and you'll never be.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #33352: Apr 13, 2023 11:48:05 am
      Caught between the devil and the deep Red Sea here, whereas I kind of agree with FSG to not be cajoled into paying the kind of monies ramped by the Fraudulent oily lot, the Chavs et al, but where I do take umbrage with them is they certainly do not invest enough,

Dunno the exact figures but perhaps Lall can come up with the net spend over the 13 years of FSG’s tenure, since he seems to be the expert on LFC’s finances, it’s a fact that they don’t use any of their own money and this is the crux of the debate, it is because of the oily lot with their affordability that prices are ramped thru the roof,

prime example is that Silly Cnut Grealish, now market forces they say determine’s a particular player’s worth, but who is forcing the market ?  is it purely down to what a club can afford to pay therefore the likes of the Fraudsters & Chavs would then by default initiate a rise in a player’s worth they show interest in,

Does that make sense or am I talking out of my Sphincter ?

If it indeed it does makes sense then the powers at be(don’t laugh) need to put a cap on it, it’s abundantly clear it’s already way way out of control and if it’s left to continue spiralling out of control we’re going to end up with a Scot’s premiership scenario where 16 of the clubs in what was once the greatest league in the world(not the Scot’s prem) would be left behind fighting for scraps from the top 4 table, and that would seriously undermine the entertainment value & prestige of English football as a whole,

Everyone who has a pulse will recognise that ‘money’ is killing the game we all love, but we’ve been saying that since Brian Clough made Trevor Francis sweep out the Forest dressing rooms all those decades ago !!

It is killing the game, where most were shocked and horrified that £1 million would be spent on one player and now 44 years later those figures have jumped 100 fold plus, so in 44 years time how much d’ya think a silly Cnut like Grealish will be worth thru market forces, £400m + ?  I’ll let you know 🤪

It is also clear that authorative bodies are not doing enough to protect the future of our sport, surely if a slightly fat, slightly mad couch potato such as myself can amalgamate some figures together in a attempt to legislate the toxicity poisoning football, then so should some number cruncher at say the FA, other football authorities may apply!!

Go on Lall, get yer six fingers & two thumbs out, do some maths, math if yer a Yank ??

YNWA
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #33353: Apr 13, 2023 11:55:51 am
      Well if squad management is the issue then the blame lies with the team that deals with that

Could you be any more of a shill for the owners? FFS

Blame Jürgen and the transfer committee but please, please don’t point a nasty finger at my beloved owners. 🙄🙄
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33354: Apr 13, 2023 12:00:02 pm
      Caught between the devil and the deep Red Sea here, whereas I kind of agree with FSG to not be cajoled into paying the kind of monies ramped by the Fraudulent oily lot, the Chavs et al, but where I do take umbrage with them is they certainly do not invest enough,

Dunno the exact figures but perhaps Lall can come up with the net spend over the 13 years of FSG’s tenure, since he seems to be the expert on LFC’s finances, it’s a fact that they don’t use any of their own money and this is the crux of the debate, it is because of the oily lot with their affordability that prices are ramped thru the roof,

prime example is that Silly Cnut Grealish, now market forces they say determine’s a particular player’s worth, but who is forcing the market ?  is it purely down to what a club can afford to pay therefore the likes of the Fraudsters & Chavs would then by default initiate a rise in a player’s worth they show interest in,

Does that make sense or am I talking out of my Sphincter ?

If it indeed it does makes sense then the powers at be(don’t laugh) need to put a cap on it, it’s abundantly clear it’s already way way out of control and if it’s left to continue spiralling out of control we’re going to end up with a Scot’s premiership scenario where 16 of the clubs in what was once the greatest league in the world(not the Scot’s prem) would be left behind fighting for scraps from the top 4 table, and that would seriously undermine the entertainment value & prestige of English football as a whole,

Everyone who has a pulse will recognise that ‘money’ is killing the game we all love, but we’ve been saying that since Brian Clough made Trevor Francis sweep out the Forest dressing rooms all those decades ago !!

It is killing the game, where most were shocked and horrified that £1 million would be spent on one player and now 44 years later those figures have jumped 100 fold plus, so in 44 years time how much d’ya think a silly Cnut like Grealish will be worth thru market forces, £400m + ?  I’ll let you know 🤪

It is also clear that authorative bodies are not doing enough to protect the future of our sport, surely if a slightly fat, slightly mad couch potato such as myself can amalgamate some figures together in a attempt to legislate the toxicity poisoning football, then so should some number cruncher at say the FA, other football authorities may apply!!

Go on Lall, get yer six fingers & two thumbs out, do some maths, math if yer a Yank ??

YNWA

Since FSG took over we have spent £1.2bn on players

We have recouped £630

So around £600mil
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #33355: Apr 13, 2023 12:10:41 pm
      So we are pulling out of Bellingham because he's too expensive but we are trying for players who also cost over 100 million ? These journalist think we some kinda of idiots or something ? don't believe anything sh*te they say even if the sources are tier 1, I'm tired of being played like an idiot.  :lmao:

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12856205/liverpool-target-declan-rice-and-moises-caicedo-after-pulling-out-of-race-for-dortmund-star-jude-bellingham
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33356: Apr 13, 2023 12:19:17 pm
      So we are pulling out of Bellingham because he's too expensive but we are trying for players who also cost over 100 million ? These journalist think we some kinda of idiots or something ? don't believe anything sh*te they say even if the sources are tier 1, I'm tired of being played like an idiot.  :lmao:

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12856205/liverpool-target-declan-rice-and-moises-caicedo-after-pulling-out-of-race-for-dortmund-star-jude-bellingham

Maybe you need to stop reacting to everything said in transfer gossip and rumours

Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #33357: Apr 13, 2023 12:28:39 pm
      Maybe you need to stop reacting to everything said in transfer gossip and rumours

Not long ago you posted a news about a bid for Jude so you are doing the same  ;D
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33358: Apr 13, 2023 12:34:08 pm
      Not long ago you posted a news about a bid for Jude so you are doing the same  ;D

There is a difference between someone posting something as information or too add to a thread and someone overrating based on everything they read
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #33359: Apr 13, 2023 02:11:30 pm

Don't you know...0nly LiP is allowed to post or react to news and speculation. And if you "overreact" (whatever that means) then he will tell you how foolish you are for doing so.

So before you post anything in the future, send it to LiP first and make sure it's suitable for discussion. Save yourself a lot of time and chiding.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33360: Apr 13, 2023 02:59:16 pm
      Liverpool have over 100m fans. If we set up a gofundme page and every fan donated £1.50 we could sign bellingham.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tz7xce-jude-bellingham-to-liverpool?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_content=undefined&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_term=undefined

A Go Fund me has been set up 😂😂😂

Donations up to £5 😂
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33361: Apr 13, 2023 03:33:12 pm
      When we were looking for buyers under H&G another name in the mix was Peter Lim

This is a stark reality of how lucky we were to not get him

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/valencias-half-finished-80000-capacity-stadium-nou-mestalla-has-laid-empty-since-2009?fbclid=IwAR2NoZX4GXt-JECVlWSba2HOPPekUauru0206tGejCkgbpvIR531G9Td-c4#lgf7w1uioxh5af1596
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #33362: Apr 13, 2023 03:47:39 pm

Has F**k all to do with anything other than you trying to grandstand your beloved owners again.

Yea we could have done worse, we also conceivably could have done a lot better. They've been decent, that's it. Not spectacular by any means which is what every supporter should aspire to and deserves.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33363: Apr 13, 2023 03:50:14 pm
      Has f**k all to do with anything other than you trying to grandstand your beloved owners again.

Yea we could have done worse, we also conceivably could have done a lot better. They've been decent, that's it. Not spectacular by any means which is what every supporter should aspire to and deserves.

Take a day off from being a pr**k 👍

You are not required to read or respond to everything I post , it’s touching you feel the need to but it’s getting a bit creepy now
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #33364: Apr 13, 2023 04:07:16 pm
      Liverpool have over 100m fans. If we set up a gofundme page and every fan donated £1.50 we could sign bellingham.

We fund Bellingham this year, how about next year and subsequent years? It’ll take a toll on the fans’ pockets.

The problem here is not that FSG cannot afford. It’s their refusal to spend on players but they’re very willing to spend on a bigger stands. It’s the owners job to fund transfers not the fans. We pay for match day entertainment. We don’t try to do someone else’s job. Even though many of us try to do Jürgen’s job from our keyboards.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #33365: Apr 13, 2023 04:17:25 pm
      We already fund the club with the inflated TV subscriptions. The FSG need to sell up and just go, I'm praying that the buyers who are successful at buying the United club can have a look at us.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #33366: Apr 13, 2023 04:19:27 pm
      Take a day off from being a pr**k 👍

You are not required to read or respond to everything I post , it’s touching you feel the need to but it’s getting a bit creepy now

Take your own advice. Everyone is tired of your FSG supporting bullshit. You go from thread to thread telling us all why they are so great. Give it a break, no one cares.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33367: Apr 13, 2023 04:26:46 pm
      We already fund the club with the inflated TV subscriptions. The FSG need to sell up and just go, I'm praying that the buyers who are successful at buying the United club can have a look at us.

The club isn’t for sale so why would when Man Utd isn’t sold would those bidders look at Liverpool 🤷‍♂️
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33368: Apr 13, 2023 04:28:20 pm
      Take your own advice. Everyone is tired of your FSG supporting bullshit. You go from thread to thread telling us all why they are so great. Give it a break, no one cares.

Quite clearly you do hence following me around to throwing derogatory comments at me - I have an opinion - if you don’t like it that’s your issue to deal with.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #33369: Apr 13, 2023 05:28:24 pm
      Quite clearly you do hence following me around to throwing derogatory comments at me - I have an opinion - if you don’t like it that’s your issue to deal with.

Can’t believe the yank hasn’t already blocked you. He’s kept his dummy in lot longer than usual.  :lmao: I got lucky he blocked me months ago.  :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #33370: Apr 13, 2023 06:37:07 pm
      First thing the owners should be doing is getting whoever they have targeted as DoF/Sporting Director.

Transfer business has been porr since Michael Edwards left.

Jürgen having more say is not the way forward for me no matter how much credit he's earned. It wasn't broke so didn't need to have more input from the manager and the owners should have learned from Brendan wanting more say towards the end of his reign.

Once that's sorted then we can focus on what players we need.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #33371: Apr 13, 2023 07:44:36 pm
      First thing the owners should be doing is getting whoever they have targeted as DoF/Sporting Director.

Transfer business has been porr since Michael Edwards left.

Jürgen having more say is not the way forward for me no matter how much credit he's earned. It wasn't broke so didn't need to have more input from the manager and the owners should have learned from Brendan wanting more say towards the end of his reign.

Once that's sorted then we can focus on what players we need.

When Ward sorted out the Diaz transfer it seemed there was a natural successor

But the Summer and Jan windows haven’t been a success and the question how much more of a say did Klopp have in the transfers and is that the reason why Ward is leaving
      rossyred

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #33372: Apr 13, 2023 08:12:23 pm
      When Ward sorted out the Diaz transfer it seemed there was a natural successor

But the Summer and Jan windows haven’t been a success and the question how much more of a say did Klopp have in the transfers and is that the reason why Ward is leaving

Data guys wanted Nkunku , Klopp and Linders Nunez . Have to say for jury still out on Nunez and Gakpo

Quick Reply