Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2642856 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #22379: Apr 24, 2017 09:22:02 am
      The manager has sat through 3transfer windows. He's to blame.  Jürgen  get your f***in sh*t together and stop defending f***in sh*te footballers. Do your f***in job and get good footballers into this club and f**k your mates off. I am sick to f***in death of hugs and kisses wuth f***in sh*te footballers. I don't want mates playing for my club . I want proffessional  footballers who do their f***in job. F**k off nice guys and f**king hugs. You can stick that sh*te up your arse . It means f**k all without results. Stop f**king smiling Jürgen and do the f**king job you are being paid for.
      See your point, but allow me to add a "What If"... What if there were let's say two or three players for two or three positions that Klopp was looking at, and he put out feelers on their willingness to sign for the club, and either the players wanted CL football, decent wages, or FSG would not meet the transfer fee. Would you sign a player that you as a manager felt was not up to the job?... The thing about Klopp saying that he has the money... It is like saying that you have the money to spend on a car. But we should be looking at what type of car Klopp means when he says he has the money.Is he talking Ford or Bentley...? Don't know if this is the case, simple keeping a open mind
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #22380: Apr 24, 2017 09:28:24 am
      The manager has sat through 3transfer windows. He's to blame.  Jürgen  get your f***in sh*t together and stop defending f***in sh*te footballers. Do your f***in job and get good footballers into this club and F**k your mates off. I am sick to f***in death of hugs and kisses wuth f***in sh*te footballers. I don't want mates playing for my club . I want proffessional  footballers who do their f***in job. F**k off nice guys and F***ing hugs. You can stick that sh*te up your arse . It means F**k all without results. Stop F***ing smiling Jürgen and do the F***ing job you are being paid for.

Someone's dummy has fallen out
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #22381: Apr 24, 2017 09:31:53 am
      Did you take Brendan at his word too? Because he said the same thing about transfers. Klopp is working with the same committee, so until I see something of a different direction regarding transfers, I'll continue to assume he's towing the line, at which point he'll get the brunt of criticism for agreeing to go along with it. But hey, this summer will be different right? I fecking hope.
      Do we know what type of contract Klopp signed…? As for any big company, especially an American one, (No offence FL Red) There must be a Confidentiality Clause in there somewhere not allowing Klopp to speak out on certain  club matters… Remember Klopp being a German manager would not have come across this type of thing managing a German Club
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #22382: Apr 24, 2017 09:33:04 am
      A good old fashioned drunken rant is what it was.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #22383: Apr 24, 2017 09:52:05 am
      See your point, but allow me to add a "What If"... What if there were let's say two or three players for two or three positions that Klopp was looking at, and he put out feelers on their willingness to sign for the club, and either the players wanted CL football, decent wages, or FSG would not meet the transfer fee. Would you sign a player that you as a manager felt was not up to the job?... The thing about Klopp saying that he has the money... It is like saying that you have the money to spend on a car. But we should be looking at what type of car Klopp means when he says he has the money.Is he talking Ford or Bentley...? Don't know if this is the case, simple keeping a open mind
      I think it all comes down to Klopp doing his job well. I think he has been poor in the transfer windows and not shown enough urgency.
      When Jürgen first arrived our defence was a joke and after 3 transfer windows it still is. To make it even worse is that , after 3 transfer windows , we still have 2 poor GK's , a Midfielder playing at LB , Lovren , Moreno  and Clyne are still at the club and of the 2 new CB's only Matip looks like he can get better.
      No striker has been brought in and our Midfield is pretty poor. I just don't get Jurgens thinking when it comes to priorities in the transfer windows. Are the club really hampering his attempts to sign quality players?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #22384: Apr 24, 2017 10:59:38 am
      A good old fashioned drunken rant is what it was.

Fair enough, I can sympathise with that
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #22385: Apr 24, 2017 12:04:29 pm
      Qualifying for the CL would be a joke.

We get hammered at home by relegation fodder.

To be expected with no strength in depth and the manager fielding a second rate side.

Not that the realities bother our owners, the preliminary games which is as far as Liverpool will go in the CL, are a bonus for the accountants and consequently JWH&Co with the associated extra dosh.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #22386: Apr 24, 2017 12:08:11 pm
      Fair enough, I can sympathise with that

He must be pissed with the F***ing drivel he posts.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #22387: Apr 24, 2017 05:51:49 pm
      I think it all comes down to Klopp doing his job well. I think he has been poor in the transfer windows and not shown enough urgency.
      When Jürgen first arrived our defence was a joke and after 3 transfer windows it still is. To make it even worse is that , after 3 transfer windows , we still have 2 poor GK's , a Midfielder playing at LB , Lovren , Moreno  and Clyne are still at the club and of the 2 new CB's only Matip looks like he can get better.
      No striker has been brought in and our Midfield is pretty poor. I just don't get Jurgens thinking when it comes to priorities in the transfer windows. Are the club really hampering his attempts to sign quality players?
      When put like that I have to agree with you wholeheartedly
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #22388: Apr 24, 2017 05:59:12 pm

All very much legitimate questions that need genuine answers...

Guruji
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts | 55 
      Reply #22389: Apr 24, 2017 09:16:43 pm
      I'm judging Jürgen Klopp on what he is doing now not 5 years ago against a sh*t Bayern team.

01 Neuer
       17 Boateng
       21 Lahm
       26 Contento
       07 Ribery 
       31 Schweinsteiger
       39 Kroos
       44 Tymoschuk
       10 Robben
       25 Mueller
       33 Gomez

A really sh*t team that, came 2nd to Klopp's Dortmund in 2012 and runners-up in the Champions League, a f**king sh*t team
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #22390: Apr 24, 2017 10:23:36 pm
      01 Neuer
       17 Boateng
       21 Lahm
       26 Contento
       07 Ribery 
       31 Schweinsteiger
       39 Kroos
       44 Tymoschuk
       10 Robben
       25 Mueller
       33 Gomez

A really sh*t team that, came 2nd to Klopp's Dortmund in 2012 and runners-up in the Champions League, a f**king sh*t team

:D
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #22391: Apr 24, 2017 11:24:39 pm
      FSG = Poundshop Arsenal
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #22392: Apr 26, 2017 09:34:11 am

Another question to ask is how involved are the transfer committee. Have they picked group of players for him to choose from and he has said no to all of them ?

Whatever is going on it is not good enough   
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #22393: Apr 26, 2017 11:00:15 am
      Another question to ask is how involved are the transfer committee. Have they picked group of players for him to choose from and he has said no to all of them ?

So you don't believe Klopp when he says he is the alpha and omega on transfers?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #22394: Apr 26, 2017 11:06:24 am

You mean the committee that no longer exists?

Why would he believe that? It's another stick to beat FSG with.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #22395: Apr 26, 2017 11:18:56 am

I don't believe him for a second when he says that. The only clubs where the manager has full control over transfers is Wenger at Arsenal imo. And before that Ferguson at United.

Every club in the world these days has a whole host of people involved in transfers.

I think Klopp has a lot more control than Brendan did but it doesn't really concern me to be honest, my issue is with the quality of the scouting in recent times.
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #22396: Apr 26, 2017 11:23:29 am
      Where did I say anything about not believing Klopp ?
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #22397: Apr 26, 2017 11:27:17 am
      You mean the committee that no longer exists?
      The three people who were scouting/ finding players are still here Dave Fallows, Barry Hunter and Micheal Edwards

Call it a committee call it anything you want it is the same thing

We still have the same people now (scouting) as we did before
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #22398: Apr 26, 2017 11:30:44 am
      What's really worrying is that Klopp seems to be the only manager out of the top six saying " The players we want aren't available "  Chelsea , City , United , Spurs and Arsenal  are all probably lining up their bids for the quality players next season.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #22399: Apr 26, 2017 11:59:02 am
      I don't believe him for a second when he says that. The only clubs where the manager has full control over transfers is Wenger at Arsenal imo. And before that Ferguson at United.

Every club in the world these days has a whole host of people involved in transfers.

I think Klopp has a lot more control than Brendan did but it doesn't really concern me to be honest, my issue is with the quality of the scouting in recent times.

How many managers under JWH&Co?
      Even when the dosh has been available as in the case of the Suarez fee, potential and squad players were recruited.
      As a double edged sword a perceived sell to buy policy has always been pursued to accommodate an unrealistic wage structure for a club of LFC's status.

What d'ya know, after 8 years under these charlatans we are as far off the Golden Sky as the previous illegal charlatans. 
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #22400: Apr 28, 2017 06:43:24 pm
      How many managers under JWH&Co?
      Even when the dosh has been available as in the case of the Suarez fee, potential and squad players were recruited.
      As a double edged sword a perceived sell to buy policy has always been pursued to accommodate an unrealistic wage structure for a club of LFC's status.

What d'ya know, after 8 years under these charlatans we are as far off the Golden Sky as the previous illegal charlatans. 

I think they have been given enough latitude Stu.

Yes the money has gone into the stand = increased revenue.

Since the Great Squander of Mr Rodgers    very little has gone on the pitch and what was given to BR and The Committee was to buy profit making "potential" .

Eight seasons to learn the error of their ways .

If even after expending top salaries on Jürgen and his team to work miracles with a threadbare squad if we don't qualify for the CL then I believe that  Scal Qaeda and the force of pissed off Red supporters will again be rolled out.

Cry Havoc and Unleash The Dogs of War  as the man said.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #22401: Apr 28, 2017 07:50:03 pm
      Where did I say anything about not believing Klopp ?

If you believe Klopp then the "transfer committee" is irrelevant.

Quick Reply