Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2644298 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #25323: Feb 09, 2019 09:45:39 am
      As does your lack of evidence to prove those figures wrong..

Just admit it you were wrong..👍🏼

It appears you are somewhat confused in pursing whatever is your current agenda .
      The words 'commendable' and 'admirable' were used to describe the published profit figures which when I went to school was a very positive description of any proposition.
      Might I suggest Specsavers?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #25324: Feb 09, 2019 10:00:39 am
      Not surprised record profits. We're a paper thin squad. Out both domestic cups and still don't have the squad to cope with a couple of problems. We should have signed defensive reinforcements, if we don't win the next game we've thrown the towel in I'm afraid.

The lack of quality in depth has seen us drop a 7 point lead to being second with a game in hand, hope to F**k we can put it to rights today.
      As you point out a defensive weakness of which JĆ¼rgen must have been aware, is tearing up our optimism of a few weeks ago and it is down to squad vulnerability.
      Kopite78
      Reply #25325: Feb 09, 2019 10:10:33 am
      It appears you are somewhat confused in pursing whatever is your current agenda .
      The words 'commendable' and 'admirable' were used to describe the published profit figures which when I went to school was a very positive description of any proposition.
      Might I suggest Specsavers?

Followed by a veiled dig

You seem to only use the parts of any information or statement that suits your view don't you Tory boy ?

Don't hide behind pretence
      Kopite78
      Reply #25326: Feb 09, 2019 10:12:10 am
      Not surprised record profits. We're a paper thin squad. Out both domestic cups and still don't have the squad to cope with a couple of problems. We should have signed defensive reinforcements, if we don't win the next game we've thrown the towel in I'm afraid.

Thrown in the towel?

I'm sure and hope the manager and squad aren't as defeatist as you buddy

I'm sure they're not like
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #25327: Feb 09, 2019 10:28:17 am
      The lack of quality in depth has seen us drop a 7 point lead to being second with a game in hand, hope to F**k we can put it to rights today.
      As you point out a defensive weakness of which JĆ¼rgen must have been aware, is tearing up our optimism of a few weeks ago and it is down to squad vulnerability.

I'm as sure as I can be that if JĆ¼rgen wanted to buy a defender this winter he would have been allowed to.

Not sure that one can be blamed on the owners.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #25328: Feb 09, 2019 10:31:06 am

No, you have thrown the towel in & I bet your rubbing your latex panties if we loose or drop points so you can finger point at Klopp & go on a useless f**king rant..
      I'm not sure how I got into your fantasies there. Awkward...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #25329: Feb 09, 2019 10:34:54 am
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #25330: Feb 09, 2019 10:50:38 am
      Start of the season: Good squad.
      After cup exits: Good job we went out early because our depth can't cope at this level.
      After January window: Let players go, signed nobody and dropped points.
      Shabs: bla bla bla Latex, Klopp, Panties...

That's all I know about the situation.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #25331: Feb 09, 2019 10:51:30 am
      I'm as sure as I can be that if JĆ¼rgen wanted to buy a defender this winter he would have been allowed to.

Well once again deficiencies in the squad are to blame for a falling away in the title race.
      It is a recurring theme.
      The vast majority do not blame Klopp for his failure to finance the appropriate moves out of his own pocket, so where does the onus lie?
      The club is robust enough to be loaned Ā£100m for bricks & mortar but apparently not to build a football team of adequate strength to compete fairly with its rivals and repay fully the faith and capital entrusted.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #25332: Feb 09, 2019 10:58:36 am

Somebody is responsible regardless, did people think Fab as CB is a suitable long term solution? Heck we might as well put Hendo or Milner as FB. :f_tongueincheek:

Wonder who Clyne will be routing for today....

It's an utter farce. Challenging for the title and can't retain a needed player by negotiating a deal in the summer smells like wage bill trimming... so yes! It can be blamed on the owners who managed record breaking revenue.
      Kopite78
      Reply #25333: Feb 09, 2019 11:18:54 am
      Shabs: bla bla bla Latex, Klopp, Panties...

That's all I know about the situation.

In the middle of a title challenge against a finacial doping club
      2.5 points per game after 25 games of the season
      On for our highest points total in the premier league history

Draw two games and Ribapuru bla bla bla  loses his sh*t moans like a f**king bluenose and Tory boy moans about spending

That's all I know about the situation
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #25334: Feb 09, 2019 11:35:11 am
      Klopp likes a small squad so blame him if you want!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #25335: Feb 09, 2019 02:07:40 pm
      Well once again deficiencies in the squad are to blame for a falling away in the title race.
      It is a recurring theme.
      The vast majority do not blame Klopp for his failure to finance the appropriate moves out of his own pocket, so where does the onus lie?
      The club is robust enough to be loaned Ā£100m for bricks & mortar but apparently not to build a football team of adequate strength to compete fairly with its rivals and repay fully the faith and capital entrusted.

Sorry but you donā€™t half talk sh*te and indeed made up sh*te - there is no doubt that if the manager wanted to buy someone in January the money would have been there - we have broken the transfer records for GK and Defender and yet you continue to peddle complete nonsense about the owners not supporting manager

We are competing against a team that has billions to spend - competing against them , spent more than them over the last 18 months

Klopp will spend again in the summer - he isnā€™t missing out on his targets

Are you sure you are not on a wind up ? Are you just trying to save face because you have be shown to be wrong ?

When it comes to the ownership of the club and what they are doing you are f**king clueless pal - utterly clueless

How the F**k can a club be "falling away" in the title race - can you see the table ? All this pathetic overraction to two draws - its a joke
      « Last Edit: Feb 09, 2019 02:12:38 pm by Lallana in Pyjamas »
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #25336: Feb 09, 2019 02:08:52 pm
      It is a recurring theme.

JĆ¼rgen likes a small squad.

It was his choice not to buy this winter and to let players go.

I'm pretty sure that's easy enough to understand?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #25337: Feb 09, 2019 02:11:21 pm
      JĆ¼rgen likes a small squad.

It was his choice not to buy this winter and to let players go.

I'm pretty sure that's easy enough to understand?

Klopp has been like that is whole managerial career , if senior players struggle with injury he is happy to bring in youth

But im sorry but people wont understand it and will see it as the owners not backing the manager but its complete false
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #25338: Feb 09, 2019 02:14:06 pm
      I cant give the name of a single player who was available and could come and make a difference to us. I think JĆ¼rgen likes a very tightly knit squad and coming in January is difficult to get accepted into the Family.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #25339: Feb 09, 2019 02:15:53 pm
      Klopp has been like that is whole managerial career , if senior players struggle with injury he is happy to bring in youth

But im sorry but people wont understand it and will see it as the owners not backing the manager but its complete false

Yep.

I've criticised FSG on here when I've felt needed, and there has been plenty of times, but some people are so blinkered and trot out the same stuff no matter what the scenario.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #25340: Feb 09, 2019 02:18:57 pm
      Yep.

I've criticised FSG on here when I've felt needed, and there has been plenty of times, but some people are so blinkered and trot out the same stuff no matter what the scenario.

same here but they have got the transfer policy spot on. How many times did we see players leave cheaply after spending a fortune on them or older players leaving for free.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #25341: Feb 09, 2019 02:20:44 pm
      I cant give the name of a single player who was available and could come and make a difference to us.

Don't agree with this Walt as there are likely players who could have come in and improved the squad. I just think the manager didn't feel he wanted to upset the dynamic in the group.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #25342: Feb 09, 2019 02:33:21 pm
      Don't agree with this Walt as there are likely players who could have come in and improved the squad. I just think the manager didn't feel he wanted to upset the dynamic in the group.

Who are they ? I cant think of one
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #25343: Feb 09, 2019 02:57:44 pm
      Sorry but you donā€™t half talk sh*te and indeed made up sh*te - there is no doubt that if the manager wanted to buy someone in January the money would have been there - we have broken the transfer records for GK and Defender and yet you continue to peddle complete nonsense about the owners not supporting manager

We are competing against a team that has billions to spend - competing against them , spent more than them over the last 18 months

Klopp will spend again in the summer - he isnā€™t missing out on his targets

Are you sure you are not on a wind up ? Are you just trying to save face because you have be shown to be wrong ?

When it comes to the ownership of the club and what they are doing you are f**king clueless pal - utterly clueless

How the F**k can a club be "falling away" in the title race - can you see the table ? All this pathetic overraction to two draws - its a joke

You blame the manager then for our defensive/midfield woes that were contributory to us now being 2nd however temporarily?

If that isn't a lowering in status I'm a F***ing Eskimo.
      If the deficiencies are addressed come summer all well and good but that is yet to be seen, on past experience we will need another big sell off.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #25344: Feb 09, 2019 02:59:34 pm
      You blame the manager then for our defensive/midfield woes that were contributory to us now being 2nd however temporarily?

If that isn't a lowering in status I'm a f**king Eskimo.

Blame ? Why must there be blame ? Are you that sort person that always looks for blame

What are these ā€œwoesā€ - we have had some injuries and dropped a few points - no blame the players didnā€™t play great but we move on - F**k all to do with the owners
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #25345: Feb 09, 2019 03:05:36 pm
      Blame ? Why must there be blame ? Are you that sort person that always looks for blame

What are these ā€œwoesā€ - we have had some injuries and dropped a few points - no blame the players didnā€™t play great but we move on - F**k all to do with the owners

So to accommodate you agenda there are no issues right now with our defence/midfield?

Pretty sure the manager would disagree.

Quick Reply