Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2643725 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #28658: Jul 17, 2021 06:22:17 pm
      JWH stood on the pitch and said he would make LFC great again and would provide all the means to achieve that end when NESV acquired the club.

I could be wrong...

I guess you were disappointed that they didnā€™t put in their ALL to be highlighting this. And had they put in their ALL we wouldā€™ve won more than two major trophies. Thatā€™s your argument. Even if they had put in their ALL we may not have won more trophies. But at least that wouldā€™ve made you happier I guess... itā€™s not about the trophies. Youā€™d probably like to see them being more committed. Most of the time, money talks. Youā€™d like them to show you the money. Maybe itā€™s this but I could be wrong.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #28659: Jul 17, 2021 06:25:56 pm
      "The red shirt (of Liverpool) would suit very well," Klopp said in an interview with German newspaper Bild. "I don't think such a transfer will be possible this season"

Taken from the link you posted

It could just be admiration. Itā€™s not explicit that he said he wanted Sancho. And third parities like the press took it to mean he wanted Sancho.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #28660: Jul 17, 2021 06:35:49 pm
      Iā€™m not Knocking what they have done thus farā€¦ what Iā€™m saying principle or not it would be nice to dip into funds other than what club generatesā€¦

Flip the coin..

Would you still be happy with FSG if they stuck to their principles & only spent what the club generated if it started to have a detrimental impact on the team, trophies & we become a team that only challenges for top 4..?

This is the modern day expectation of an owner. That they should not only spend what the club generates. They should generate wealth from other sources and invest those wealth into the club continually. If the club is a community, thatā€™s an absolutely understandable point of view.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28661: Jul 17, 2021 06:51:06 pm
      Iā€™m not Knocking what they have done thus farā€¦ what Iā€™m saying principle or not it would be nice to dip into funds other than what club generatesā€¦

Flip the coin..

Would you still be happy with FSG if they stuck to their principles & only spent what the club generated if it started to have a detrimental impact on the team, trophies & we become a team that only challenges for top 4..?

ā€œIFā€

Why worry about the negatives and look at situations that arenā€™t happening-

Their methods have took us from a team outside the top 4 to a team that won the CL and title - Covid has clearly had an effect on the finances allowed but they have still brought in 3 clearly top class players and a back up.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #28662: Jul 17, 2021 08:06:23 pm
      He did!!

We've won the league after 30 years and another European Cup you absolute clown.

Jesus H Christ mate take your head out of your ass for one minute and see they have had success and done pretty much what we wanted from them.

With what input shithead?
      FSG with their zero contribution in 11 years gave us exactly what you expect from a party that contributes nothing- F**k all .
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #28663: Jul 17, 2021 08:18:29 pm
      I could be wrong...

I guess you were disappointed that they didnā€™t put in their ALL to be highlighting this. And had they put in their ALL we wouldā€™ve won more than two major trophies. Thatā€™s your argument. Even if they had put in their ALL we may not have won more trophies. But at least that wouldā€™ve made you happier I guess... itā€™s not about the trophies. Youā€™d probably like to see them being more committed. Most of the time, money talks. Youā€™d like them to show you the money. Maybe itā€™s this but I could be wrong.

You conveniently neglect to mention the pre-Klopp years which saw LFC sack managers for fun and trophy cabinets empty.
      Klopp is the only element in last seasons long awaited success.

It could be said he achieved in spite of the faulted economies of the owners.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #28664: Jul 17, 2021 08:30:47 pm

Flip the coin..

Their faulted economies have cost us the Prem. .
      Their refusal to sign quality replacements in defence and midfield cost us, only these F***ing eejits claim black is white and we didnā€™t retain the title because blah blah blah.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28665: Jul 17, 2021 09:02:05 pm
      With what input shithead?
      FSG with their zero contribution in 11 years gave us exactly what you expect from a party that contributes nothing- f**k all .

Are you really that F***ing stupid to suggest that the owners have made zero contribution in 11 years

I didnā€™t think one person could be so F***ing bitter and clueless
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28666: Jul 17, 2021 09:03:49 pm
      Their faulted economies have cost us the Prem. .
      Their refusal to sign quality replacements in defence and midfield cost us, only these f**king eejits claim black is white and we didnā€™t retain the title because blah blah blah.

Why are you stating that as a fact ?

Are you that thick and ignorant you ignore the levels of injuries

Just like trying to claim we have only won 2 trophies in 11.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28667: Jul 17, 2021 09:04:43 pm
      You conveniently neglect to mention the pre-Klopp years which saw LFC sack managers for fun and trophy cabinets empty.
      Klopp is the only element in last seasons long awaited success.

It could be said he achieved in spite of the faulted economies of the owners.

Are you ignoring a trophy we won before Klopp arrived ?

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #28668: Jul 17, 2021 10:10:30 pm

Are you ignoring a trophy we won before Klopp arrived ?

& your ignoring the trophies we won before FSG arrivedā€¦
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #28669: Jul 17, 2021 10:16:34 pm

Why are you stating that as a fact ?

Are you that thick and ignorant you ignore the levels of injuries

Just like trying to claim we have only won 2 trophies in 11.

You're really fond of fsg aren't you.

I've not heard you level one criticism at them. Go on give us just one.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #28670: Jul 17, 2021 10:20:44 pm
      The Wijnaldum sh*t was an ongoing shitposters dream on here for a long time, so it has that in common with the Firmino shitposting.

Carragher is a pundit - he gets paid to stir sh*t, so that's what he does.
      Never, ever believe a pundit.
      Pundits insisted Klopp played a 442 at one time.

So Carra is a troll then? Phil Thompson?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1375134/Liverpool-transfer-news-Phil-Thompson-Dayot-Upamecano/amp
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #28671: Jul 17, 2021 10:58:56 pm
      Is there something of a sponsored argument going on in this thread . Seems to have been going on for ages
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #28672: Jul 17, 2021 11:10:55 pm
      Is there something of a sponsored argument going on in this thread . Seems to have been going on for ages

As long as FSG remain owners and refuse to finance the club to the detriment of the very thing LFC represents they will be criticised.
      ed603em
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 727 posts | 111 
      Reply #28673: Jul 17, 2021 11:16:18 pm
      As long as FSG remain owners they will be criticised.

Fixed that for you
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28674: Jul 17, 2021 11:35:06 pm
      & your ignoring the trophies we won before FSG arrivedā€¦

🤷ā€ā™‚ļø When have I ignored them 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28675: Jul 17, 2021 11:37:30 pm
      You're really fond of fsg aren't you.

I've not heard you level one criticism at them. Go on give us just one.

I was in the stadium and walked out 5 years ago due to ticket issues - I suspect you were prob supporting chelsea then

The owners also were wrong about the ESL and also talking about putting the staff on furlough - there are three areas the owners got wrong and rectified the situation so I donā€™t see the need to drag them up constantly to score points
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28676: Jul 17, 2021 11:43:25 pm
      As long as FSG remain owners and refuse to finance the club to the detriment of the very thing LFC represents they will be criticised.

Thatā€™s just a load of nonsense with zero substance - reads like someone who has been given a new thesaurus and is trying to act clever

1. They are financing the increase in capacity in the Stadium - first the main , then the anny road amd all the others will be complete to give us a 70ā€™000 stadium

2. The new training ground

Thatā€™s two areas that prove your statement of words as complete nonsense and fabrication
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #28677: Jul 17, 2021 11:47:42 pm

Are you really that F***ing stupid to suggest that the owners have made zero contribution in 11 years

I didnā€™t think one person could be so F***ing bitter and clueless

Jesus H Christ! You call me stupid.
      This ridiculous post is meant to spur me into a fit of foul language and get suspended or whatever.
      No luck dipstick.
      You may have noticed that your inane ramblings have been met with silence from myself.

This should be fun.

Apart from acquiring LFC for a bargain basement price tell me what monies FSG have given the club, loans of coarse not included.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28678: Jul 18, 2021 12:29:11 am
      Jesus H Christ! You call me stupid.
      This ridiculous post is meant to spur me into a fit of foul language and get suspended or whatever.
      No luck dipstick.
      You may have noticed that your inane ramblings have been met with silence from myself.

This should be fun.

Apart from acquiring LFC for a bargain basement price tell me what monies FSG have given the club, loans of coarse not included.
      Is ā€œcontributionā€ to the club only in monetary terms for you ?

Why canā€™t you include loans ?

And I noticed you also said ā€œapart fromā€ - is that not a significant outlay in the first place

And just to be clear - any money earned by the clue is FSGā€™s to reinvest

I also believe the training ground was paid by the owners , the new stand is coming from the cash injection after the investment

But you donā€™t care about that - you want the owners to buy players from their own money, you might as well just state you want a rich oligarch to spoil us with Mbappe and Haaland
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #28679: Jul 18, 2021 12:37:59 am
      I was in the stadium and walked out 5 years ago due to ticket issues - I suspect you were prob supporting chelsea then

The owners also were wrong about the ESL and also talking about putting the staff on furlough - there are three areas the owners got wrong and rectified the situation so I donā€™t see the need to drag them up constantly to score points

No Chelsea love here.

So tell me what you think they're doing wrong right now?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #28680: Jul 18, 2021 12:44:28 am
      No Chelsea love here.

So tell me what you think they're doing wrong right now?

Right now ? Nothing wrong 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

They are currently building up the stand - what else should they be doing ? Or what is it you think they are doing wrong right now

Quick Reply