Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2644562 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #32315: Oct 31, 2022 07:15:37 pm
      Thank f**k for that. Was wondering what sort of fans weā€™ve got on board nowadays.

ones that care enough to protest about rising ticket prices and European Super leagues two things these owners thought they could get away with and will return to when they think its safe to do so. Maybe you believed JH Mea Culpa video. What sort of fans would not protest against such crimes. Well probably two or three on here
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,611 posts | 365 
      Reply #32316: Oct 31, 2022 08:10:05 pm
      Donā€™t know how true this is, but Iā€™m hearing thereā€™s banners up around Anfield calling for FSG to go !

Really ?  Do the dickheads  have anyone else in mind, who just happen to be ready to jump in and take over, and do a better job.🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

I know itā€™s said the world would be a boring place if we all thought the same. 
      Itā€™s just incredible how deranged some people are.

Don't know about better job or worse job but there was plenty of folks sniffing around Chelsea when they came on the market.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32317: Oct 31, 2022 08:28:25 pm
      Don't know about better job or worse job but there was plenty of folks sniffing around Chelsea when they came on the market.
      Pretty much all consortiums consisting of us sports team owners and one led by Broughton
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #32318: Nov 01, 2022 12:31:48 am
      ones that care enough to protest about rising ticket prices and European Super leagues two things these owners thought they could get away with and will return to when they think its safe to do so. Maybe you believed JH Mea Culpa video. What sort of fans would not protest against such crimes. Well probably two or three on here

The fact you think other owners wouldn't try and do both these things amuses me greatly. ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #32319: Nov 01, 2022 09:07:36 am
      The fact you think other owners wouldn't try and do both these things amuses me greatly. ;D

not as much as your posts who like your mate are so desperate to appear relevant and important.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #32320: Nov 01, 2022 01:40:17 pm
      not as much as your posts who like your mate are so desperate to appear relevant and important.

You are talking out of your ass right now, just take it on the chin and move on FFS.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #32321: Nov 01, 2022 02:01:39 pm
      You are talking out of your ass right now, just take it on the chin and move on FFS.

coming from you that is the biggest of insults as your arse is far more active than your brain.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #32322: Nov 01, 2022 02:40:06 pm
      coming from you that is the biggest of insults as your arse is far more active than your brain.

That literally makes zero sense. Might be time for you to take a break from the Internet big guy.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #32323: Nov 01, 2022 02:43:29 pm
      Now now Children behave yourselves, like a friggin primary school play ground in here !!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #32324: Nov 01, 2022 02:44:02 pm
      Now now Children behave yourselves, like a friggin primary school play ground in here !!

My dad can beat up his dad ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32325: Nov 01, 2022 04:21:46 pm

Some of the yanks on here bit like the French, attitude problem.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #32326: Nov 01, 2022 05:09:59 pm
      That literally makes zero sense. Might be time for you to take a break from the Internet big guy.

if you need that explaining then it just confirms Yanks are really f***in dim

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #32327: Nov 01, 2022 05:15:18 pm
      if you need that explaining then it just confirms Yanks are really f***in dim

:D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #32328: Nov 01, 2022 06:06:00 pm

Seriously though Walt you really think FSG are unique in exploring raising ticket prices and Super League?

Surely you're not that naĆÆve?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32329: Nov 01, 2022 06:08:30 pm
      Seriously though Walt you really think FSG are unique in exploring raising ticket prices and Super League?

Surely you're not that naĆÆve?

He is that naive and imo pretty clueless
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32330: Nov 01, 2022 06:15:20 pm
      He is that naive and imo pretty clueless

I know you two donā€™t get on Pj but thatā€™s a bit harsh. Heā€™s got more passion than some of your members on here, especially the yanks, their fcuking clues if you ask me.  Think Iā€™ve been to Anfield more than some of them but you seem to get on well with them.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32331: Nov 01, 2022 06:18:26 pm
      I know you two donā€™t get on Pj but thatā€™s a bit harsh. Heā€™s got more passion than some of your members on here, especially the yanks, their fcuking clues if you ask me.  Think Iā€™ve been to Anfield more than some of them but you seem to get on well with them.

Do you even read what he posts ? If you remove all the swearing and insults there is zero substance

I have no idea what ā€œyanksā€ you are referring too but if they are fans itā€™s not exactly easy for them to get to a game is it

Iā€™ll get on well with anyone who is willing to have a proper debate about the club without just ranting and throwing insults regardless of where they are from
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32332: Nov 01, 2022 06:31:43 pm
      Do you even read what he posts ? If you remove all the swearing and insults there is zero substance

I have no idea what ā€œyanksā€ you are referring too but if they are fans itā€™s not exactly easy for them to get to a game is it

Iā€™ll get on well with anyone who is willing to have a proper debate about the club without just ranting and throwing insults regardless of where they are from

I normally avoid this thread purely based on being a manc. However, you can go on a bit with the holy than though FSG fan club. Your debates on FSG are all one way traffic thou and donā€™t do anything wrong. Not forgetting to get in a debate with you last all day. Thatā€™s why your fellow fans get frustrated with you, you just wonā€™t budge.

You & Stuey relentless which none of you back down.  :f_doh: Thing is if I supported you lot Iā€™d never be off here as I can see both sides of the fence but you only see the one.

Ps. You certainly no the yank Iā€™m referring to as you often like each otherā€™s post.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32333: Nov 01, 2022 06:34:18 pm
      I normally avoid this thread purely based on being a manc. However, you can go on a bit with the holy than though FSG fan club. Your debates on FSG are all one way traffic thou and donā€™t do anything wrong. Not forgetting to get in a debate with you last all day. Thatā€™s why your fellow fans get frustrated with you, you just wonā€™t budge.

You & Stuey relentless which none of you back down.  :f_doh: Thing is if I supported you lot Iā€™d never be off here as I can see both sides of the fence but you only see the one.

Ps. You certainly no the yank Iā€™m referring to as you often like each otherā€™s post.

I really couldnā€™t give a F**k what you think tbh 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

And no I donā€™t know which ā€œyankā€ you are referring too but then it always amazes me how a Manc is able to come on here and insult Liverpool fans
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32334: Nov 01, 2022 06:36:58 pm

I really couldnā€™t give a f**k what you think tbh 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

I rest my case your honour  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32335: Nov 01, 2022 06:41:16 pm

And no I donā€™t know which ā€œyankā€ you are referring too but then it always amazes me how a Manc is able to come on here and insult Liverpool fans

Oh you do! Your post just confirmed it.  ;)

So someone who advocates free speech now showing signs of being a hypocrite. Take a look at the forum rules, you may learn something.

Ps.. Many would say your not a fan but just work for the club.  :f_whistle:
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #32336: Nov 01, 2022 07:02:10 pm

Get your tongue out of his ass Keith you couldn't stand each other a few month ago
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #32337: Nov 01, 2022 07:17:52 pm

I really couldnā€™t give a f**k what you think tbh 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

I'm sure he's referring to me. He can't stand it that I've got him on ignore because he can't stir up sh*t with me. If everyone stopped responding to him he'd likely go away. Still just about the weirdest thing I've ever heard of, a Manc on a Liverpool forum. I'm sure they have forums where those idiots can all take about their worthless team together.

Quick Reply