Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2641608 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #32338: Nov 01, 2022 08:12:49 pm
      I'm sure he's referring to me. He can't stand it that I've got him on ignore because he can't stir up sh*t with me. If everyone stopped responding to him he'd likely go away. Still just about the weirdest thing I've ever heard of, a Manc on a Liverpool forum. I'm sure they have forums where those idiots can all take about their worthless team together.

Being on ignore doesn’t stop you reading my post, you’ll know that if you have anything about you. Mind you being a Yankee Doodle who knows.  :lmao:  You’ll find 100s of scousers on redcafe.  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32339: Nov 01, 2022 08:17:46 pm
      Get your tongue out of his ass Keith you couldn't stand each other a few month ago

Doesn’t mean opinions can’t change Rossy.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #32340: Nov 01, 2022 10:23:41 pm
      Get your tongue out of his ass Keith you couldn't stand each other a few month ago

well dickhead it is possible for people with different views to agree to disagree and show respect. I was out of order in my posts regarding Keith and he hasn't mentioned it but I sent him a personal apology and he was man enough to accept it and we moved on. We still disagree if you bothered to read Joe Gomez thread but until the MODS change the rules he is entitled to be here. I dont recognise some people as Liverpool fans and maybe as I am  from the Shankly era I  can smell bull sh*t from a mile off. Born within a mile of Anfield been to enough games over many years if anyone wants to question why I support this club its because its my City and My Club as it was my fathers and Grandfathers going back now over 100 years so I want take any lessons from gobshites who think the club is lucky to have them as fans even though most of them haven't even been to the City let alone the Ground.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #32341: Nov 01, 2022 10:26:50 pm
      well dickhead it is possible for people with different views to agree to disagree and show respect. I was out of order in my posts regarding Keith and he hasn't mentioned it but I sent him a personal apology and he was man enough to accept it and we moved on. We still disagree if you bothered to read Joe Gomez thread but until the MODS change the rules he is entitled to be here. I dont recognise some people as Liverpool fans and maybe as I am  from the Shankly era I  can smell bull sh*t from a mile off. Born within a mile of Anfield been to enough games over many years if anyone wants to question why I support this club its because its my City and My Club as it was my fathers and Grandfathers going back now over 100 years so I want take any lessons from gobshites who think the club is lucky to have them as fans even though most of them haven't even been to the City let alone the Ground.

Wouldn't of bothered writing that sh*te if I am honest . Complete and utter dribble
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #32342: Nov 01, 2022 11:00:13 pm
      Who’s arsed if a United supporter is on here or not. He talks more sense than some of the muppets on here anyway.

‘Why is he on my forum he supports a different team to me’ You’re all grown men.

Anyway. Buy a F***ing midfielder John you minge bag.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #32343: Nov 02, 2022 10:04:54 pm
      Wouldn't of bothered writing that sh*te if I am honest . Complete and utter dribble

you cant write you pr**k thats the point.
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #32344: Nov 02, 2022 10:20:47 pm

Great comeback Walt 👏
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #32345: Nov 02, 2022 10:31:06 pm

Can't by the way
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32346: Nov 03, 2022 08:47:11 am

Get a room you two.  ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #32347: Nov 03, 2022 08:16:24 pm

Have a bit of respect mate, Walton has just told you his family have been Reds for over a century, only local fans can boast of such support, to say he’s written sh*te is completely out of order, i dunno where you hail from fella but your obviously a ‘Wool’ as local fans refer us to, I’m also a ‘Wool’ but there is no way I would think I have better knowledge or have a better understanding of how/what life is like locally,

I was fortunate to have been around Anfield in the dark days of the early 80’s thru to the 90’s and I’m telling you now I know how much sh*te locals have had to put up with, being constantly sh*t on from high by the establishment, my own home City of Glasgow went thru similar kind of sh*te too, if there is one thing I learnt back in those days is you never cross a Scouser, they’ll give you the shirt off their backs but just don’t piss them off, and we ‘Weegies’ are exactly the same,

Another thing I learnt is Scouser are like elephants, they never forget, good or bad, not saying they hold grudge’s but one good turn deserves another and they in my experience have always paid in kind .

Have a word with yourself lad, and remember 1, where Walt is from, 2 the experience he & his kin have been thru, as opposed to your own ??

rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #32348: Nov 03, 2022 08:25:44 pm

Have a bit of respect mate, Walton has just told you his family have been Reds for over a century, only local fans can boast of such support, to say he’s written sh*te is completely out of order, i dunno where you hail from fella but your obviously a ‘Wool’ as local fans refer us to, I’m also a ‘Wool’ but there is no way I would think I have better knowledge or have a better understanding of how/what life is like locally,

I was fortunate to have been around Anfield in the dark days of the early 80’s thru to the 90’s and I’m telling you now I know how much sh*te locals have had to put up with, being constantly sh*t on from high by the establishment, my own home City of Glasgow went thru similar kind of sh*te too, if there is one thing I learnt back in those days is you never cross a Scouser, they’ll give you the shirt off their backs but just don’t piss them off, and we ‘Weegies’ are exactly the same,

Another thing I learnt is Scouser are like elephants, they never forget, good or bad, not saying they hold grudge’s but one good turn deserves another and they in my experience have always paid in kind .

Have a word with yourself lad, and remember 1, where Walt is from, 2 the experience he & his kin have been thru, as opposed to your own ??

Pardon? When someone calls me a dickhead in response to a post to someone else I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about your history or kin . I posted not about the content but the zero correlation it had to what I originally said . Not really sure what it has to do with you to be honest or what area I am from as that also has no relevance. 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #32349: Nov 03, 2022 08:46:35 pm
      Who’s arsed if a United supporter is on here or not. He talks more sense than some of the muppets on here anyway.

‘Why is he on my forum he supports a different team to me’ You’re all grown men.

Anyway. Buy a F***ing midfielder John you minge bag.

Sounds like the cranks who start moaning when they spot an away fan in a home end.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #32350: Nov 03, 2022 09:25:15 pm

I don't care where you are from...doesn't give you the right to act like an ass. Where I grew up (steel and coal country in the Ohio Valley) you'd get your teeth knocked in for that kind of behavior. I'll show deference to locals when it comes to local matters involving the club, but there's plenty of locals that don't act like dickheads to non-locals. Maybe take a page out of their book.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32351: Nov 03, 2022 09:55:46 pm
      I don't care where you are from...doesn't give you the right to act like an ass. Where I grew up (steel and coal country in the Ohio Valley) you'd get your teeth knocked in for that kind of behavior. I'll show deference to locals when it comes to local matters involving the club, but there's plenty of locals that don't act like dickheads to non-locals. Maybe take a page out of their book.

Wouldn't last a second in the heart of Liverpool lad. There's no fly's on real scousers can tell you,  your just a plastic fan.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1191 
      Reply #32352: Nov 03, 2022 10:32:06 pm
      Can't believe so many of you have fallen out with each other? It's like Corrie. Bring back Betty.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #32353: Nov 03, 2022 10:40:50 pm
      Can't believe so many of you have fallen out with each other? It's like Corrie. Bring back Betty.

and her Hot Pot  :lmao:

It's like being back in the playground at primary school  :roll:
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #32354: Nov 04, 2022 03:01:52 am
      Bruh, yall going hard in the paint on each other. Did not see this thing turning into the dick measuring contest it has become, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tuning in ;D

I love all you boys, especially the Man U b***ard.

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32355: Nov 04, 2022 06:07:35 am
      Bruh, yall going hard in the paint on each other. Did not see this thing turning into the dick measuring contest it has become, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tuning in ;D

I love all you boys, especially the Man U b***ard.

YNWA

Us English stick together mate.  ;D Some people just can’t take a bit of their own medicine  ;)
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #32356: Nov 04, 2022 12:10:14 pm
      Genuinely don’t know the answer to this because I take no interest in anything they do outside of Liverpool and I’m sure it’s probably been spoken about several times, but what are FSG like with their other sports teams? Do they invest or is it a similar set up to ours? Do they prioritise them over us in any way?

dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #32357: Nov 04, 2022 01:38:22 pm
      If you're gonna have a slanging match lads, at least do it right.

We wanna see Chelsea v Leeds 1970 level scraps not Paulo Di Canio pushing Paul Alcock over with Nigel Winterburn attempting to get involved then shitting himself because Di Canio fronted him as well.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #32358: Nov 04, 2022 05:47:56 pm
      Pardon? When someone calls me a dickhead in response to a post to someone else I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about your history or kin . I posted not about the content but the zero correlation it had to what I originally said . Not really sure what it has to do with you to be honest or what area I am from as that also has no relevance. 

Ffs fella grow some thicker skin then, someone calls you a dickhead and you go all  Mr f***in Bean, don’t go to near the fire mate you’ll melt, f***in Snowflakes!!!
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #32359: Nov 04, 2022 06:09:51 pm

Ffs fella grow some thicker skin then, someone calls you a dickhead and you go all  Mr f***in Bean, don’t go to near the fire mate you’ll melt, f***in Snowflakes!!!

Ha ha why are you getting involved then grow some thicker skin , wow the irony  get back to your  nap
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32360: Nov 04, 2022 06:47:04 pm
      Genuinely don’t know the answer to this because I take no interest in anything they do outside of Liverpool and I’m sure it’s probably been spoken about several times, but what are FSG like with their other sports teams? Do they invest or is it a similar set up to ours? Do they prioritise them over us in any way?

They run the Red Sox and Penguins plus their nascar team in the same way - they finance themselves and they don’t prioritise any team over any of the others

The finances of each sport run a little bit differently but essentially it’s all the same type of club in regards self sufficiency

Quick Reply