Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2641821 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #32775: Mar 20, 2023 11:17:48 am
      Imagine if we donā€™t get him we will have wasted 2 windows waiting for a player to move else where - seems about right the way the club has been operating recently 😳

Just seems a lack of direction since Edwards decided to move on.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #32776: Mar 20, 2023 11:21:34 am
      Imagine if we donā€™t get him we will have wasted 2 windows waiting for a player to move else where - seems about right the way the club has been operating recently 😳

Just seems a lack of direction since Edwards decided to move on.

Seeing at City is going to hurt so bad, I hope he moves to Madrid instead.
      Smitty80sbaby
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts | 25 
      Reply #32777: Mar 20, 2023 11:22:38 am
      Because we threw a season over him. Feeding our fans lies and after lies that we are waiting for the RIGHT PLAYERS just to end not sign him. I couldn't give 2 fucks about Bellingham if we signed some bodies in the midfield last season, but now we are likely to miss out on top 4 which is going to set us back for years. You better pray he moves to Madrid because if he moves to City, we will never come close to them ever again.

Sorry but I had to sign up and chip in on this.

We were told we needed no one in the middle but then somehow was ready to throw shy of 100m at Tchouameni. That didn't sound like we needed no one in the middle. After that we're told okay we'll wait for the right man which is Bellingham. We don't panic buy look at Virj we was willing to wait *insert some more bullshit here as you please*.  Now we find out the kid we risked our whole season on, and top 4, isn't even coming because there may be a bidding war.

News flash just in best under 21 midfielder in the world wanted by more than one club.

Who fu**ed this one up then? Any names? Did our amazing owners just believe they were going to walk in to Dortmund and be told take a seat we've been waiting for you? Take a seat Mr Henry you're literally the only one here no one else wants this amazing 19 year old extremely marketable player.

I've reached the complete end of my tether with these owners. I agree with you we need to get vocal and we need them gone or we won't compete going forward. There's no one left to sell so we won't be having the overhaul needed. 30m is the ceiling so JĆ¼rgen will need to be clever again if he's to make it happen which is criminal
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32778: Mar 20, 2023 11:38:23 am
      Because we threw a season over him. Feeding our fans lies and after lies that we are waiting for the RIGHT PLAYERS just to end not sign him. I couldn't give 2 fucks about Bellingham if we signed some bodies in the midfield last season, but now we are likely to miss out on top 4 which is going to set us back for years. You better pray he moves to Madrid because if he moves to City, we will never come close to them ever again.

Who has told you lies ? Journalists do you mean because the club have told you sweet FA about transfer plans and targets just like they always tell you sweet FA

Maybe it would teach you to stop believing everything said on social media
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #32779: Mar 20, 2023 12:03:18 pm
      Who has told you lies ? Journalists do you mean because the club have told you sweet FA about transfer plans and targets just like they always tell you sweet FA

Maybe it would teach you to stop believing everything said on social media

Funny not long ago you believed those journalist, in fact you were going on fall defense mode arguing with people here and justifying that our lack of midfield signings is because we want Bellingham and he's our main target.   
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32780: Mar 20, 2023 01:06:31 pm
      Funny not long ago you believed those journalist, in fact you were going on fall defense mode arguing with people here and justifying that our lack of midfield signings is because we want Bellingham and he's our main target.

I donā€™t believe journalists and make my own opinion.

Have no doubt that the future of Bellingham is far from decided by anyone
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #32781: Mar 20, 2023 09:01:34 pm
      Nobody knows anything. The only person who might know where Bellingham will end up, is Bellingham himself. And I say might, because is anyone 100% sure about anything? People change their minds. A lot. Ultimately, it's up to him because he has the pick of any club on the planet and only he knows.

Anything else is just clickbait. People just putting two and two together and coming up with 4.1. Unless Bellingham has given an exclusive interview to a person, they have as much knowledge as you or I do. Not much at all.

I'm not saying Bellingham will end up at LFC, City, or Madrid, because, I can't read Bellingham's mind. And neither can Ben Dover, Limp Daly, Pat McGroyn, or whoever you want to include from the Twitteratzi.
      Smitty80sbaby
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts | 25 
      Reply #32782: Mar 20, 2023 09:17:18 pm
      Question for all fans on this forum, what if the summer comes and we have a repeat of previous windows where JĆ¼rgen is allowed to spend Ā£30m + 70% of sales? Let's say we move on Jota, which I wouldn't cry over as he's had a dreadful year and his stats show it, so JĆ¼rgen has approx 60m to spend which either gets us one world class cm or two decent cm's? As fans what do we do next? Do we carry on as normal or do we try to address the situation with the owners?
      Millsy75
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts | 40 
      Reply #32783: Mar 20, 2023 10:17:59 pm
      boycott home games until the bas**rds sell up
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32784: Mar 20, 2023 11:18:04 pm
      boycott home games until the bas**rds sell up

😂😂😂😂😂
      Smitty80sbaby
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts | 25 
      Reply #32785: Mar 21, 2023 12:15:26 am
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #32786: Mar 21, 2023 08:26:31 am

The club have never once 'told fans' we didn't sign any CM last season because we're going to sign Bellingham.

I hope you are a kid/teenager as if you're an adult acting like this over Twitter rumours ok players that may or may not sign for us I worry
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,609 posts | 365 
      Reply #32787: Mar 21, 2023 08:41:39 am
      The club have never once 'told fans' we didn't sign any CM last season because we're going to sign Bellingham.

I hope you are a kid/teenager as if you're an adult acting like this over Twitter rumours ok players that may or may not sign for us I worry

You are right they didn't but that narrative has been out in the papers all season long that we are waiting to bid and nobody at the club have denied it.

Quite conceivably the club will have been briefing the press around the idea.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32788: Mar 21, 2023 10:10:48 am

Sorry you think that the fans should stop going to watch the games all because of transfers 😂😂😂

Can you even see how pathetic that is ?!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32789: Mar 21, 2023 10:15:08 am
      You are right they didn't but that narrative has been out in the papers all season long that we are waiting to bid and nobody at the club have denied it.

Quite conceivably the club will have been briefing the press around the idea.

The same journalist that declared about Bellingham also declared that Nunez was going to either Man Utd or Chelsea

He also didnā€™t have a clue about Diaz or Gakpo

Itā€™s nothing but pure click bait from The Athletic which is quickly turning into the worse sports ā€œmagā€ on social media.

They know by posting the click bait articles they get subscribers
      Smitty80sbaby
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts | 25 
      Reply #32790: Mar 21, 2023 11:12:16 am
      Sorry you think that the fans should stop going to watch the games all because of transfers 😂😂😂

Can you even see how pathetic that is ?!

But it's not just transfers is it mate? It's the direction the club is heading in. We were top of tree three years ago and now we're struggling for top four. Someone, somewhere shegged it. So who made the poor decisions that has left us where we are today? Would you say it's the owner or the manager? I don't ever blame players because it's either the owners or managers job to identify if the team being put out is good enough to compete at the level required
      Smitty80sbaby
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts | 25 
      Reply #32791: Mar 21, 2023 11:14:27 am

Okay I have a question. The club identified Tchouameni which meant they realised the need for a cm. When we didn't get him they refused to sign another cm. In your opinion was that due to a lack of need or waiting for the right cm to become available?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #32792: Mar 21, 2023 11:15:14 am
      But it's not just transfers is it mate? It's the direction the club is heading in. We were top of tree three years ago and now we're struggling for top four. Someone, somewhere shegged it. So who made the poor decisions that has left us where we are today? Would you say it's the owner or the manager? I don't ever blame players because it's either the owners or managers job to identify if the team being put out is good enough to compete at the level required

It is just transfers

Last season we challenged for the lot and we have had a drop in form for this season

Itā€™s going to happen to all clubs where they have seasons where they drop off

People arenā€™t going to stop going to games based on a struggling season
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #32793: Mar 21, 2023 11:16:45 am
      Okay I have a question. The club identified Tchouameni which meant they realised the need for a cm. When we didn't get him they refused to sign another cm. In your opinion was that due to a lack of need or waiting for the right cm to become available?

Waiting for the right player.

Doesn't mean it's Bellingham though.

It could very well be but it could just as easily be Declan Rice, for example.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #32794: Mar 21, 2023 12:32:16 pm

C'mon Si...we aren't waiting on Declan Rice. I know you can't take all journalists at their word, but this is similar to the VVD saga (without the tap up) in that this is the worst kept secret ever that Liverpool want Bellingham.
      Millsy75
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts | 40 
      Reply #32795: Mar 21, 2023 02:31:43 pm
      wasted klopps years ,too slow in everything they do,he could have really smashed it for us.half a stadium ,woopy do
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #32796: Mar 21, 2023 02:40:57 pm
      wasted klopps years ,too slow in everything they do,he could have really smashed it for us.half a stadium ,woopy do

We could have bought another Ā£100M player every season and still not been able to get ahead of City.

'Wasted Klopp's years' is a nonsensical statement that cannot be backed up or proven in any way shape or form.
      Smitty80sbaby
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts | 25 
      Reply #32797: Mar 21, 2023 02:55:10 pm

Everyone and his dog knows Bellingham is the guy we delayed a season for. If we miss out on him how do we react to that? If we end up with no top 4 and a Ā£20m net window will we just sigh and carry on or do we get vocal?

Quick Reply