Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Owen injured (again!)

Read 3445 times
      molby86
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 239 posts |
      • Best left foot ever.........
      Owen injured (again!)
      Jul 20, 2007 04:19:39 pm
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6908908.stm

Looks like he's off again even before the season has started.....for those who were supporting a move for him to come back...we told you so......he'll  NEVER be the player he once was.   :P
      Tellatran
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      • ;D
      Re: Owen injured (again!)
      Reply #1: Jul 20, 2007 04:21:25 pm
      OMG again he has a lot of time to recover pity he mad some terrible career choice lols at the toon.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #2: Jul 20, 2007 04:24:33 pm
      Calm down lads its only for 10 days.  Minor injury.  Happens to every Footballer, but it is just more noticeable because it's Owen.
      ONTHEWING
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 20, 2007 04:45:29 pm
      I hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets back to somewhere near top form............. I know he's no longer a red but I'll always have a sost spot for Owen  :-*
      Euro5
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 24 posts |
      • Come On You RED MEN
      Reply #4: Jul 20, 2007 04:59:13 pm
      sorry peeps, look at the facts his pace aint what it was and he never really was a prolific goal scorer. too much of a boy always falling over. and have you ever seen him score from outside the box. overpriced he should stick to betting on horses. 17 m for someone who should cost 5m-6m its obvious the toon bought him for his image and name. sad really.
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #5: Jul 20, 2007 05:52:22 pm
      well yes he did play for Liverpool once but shouldn't this be in the general football discussion area of the forum? ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #6: Jul 20, 2007 06:37:22 pm
      I feel bad for him, poor Owen :(

I know he left us for Real but he wanted to 'further' his career, and it's cost him ever since. I think he's really really cute and although I was happy England got knocked out of the World Cup I hated seeing his injury because I love him hehe  :laugh:
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #7: Jul 20, 2007 06:43:48 pm
      Ive put him in one of my fantasy teams,ive got plenty of time to change it though maybe will do.

Quick Reply