Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Need some help everyone

Read 2161 times
      Arnie
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 249 posts |
      Need some help everyone
      Dec 02, 2010 01:55:57 pm
      I didn't know which forum to post this in, so feel free to move it mods, I just though I"d post it in the one most likely to get replies.

I bought a ticket to the Liverpool V Villa game on Monday when tickets went on sale a couple of weeks ago for All Red Members, but the ticket hasn't arrived at my flat (I'm at university). What do I do? I've tried ringing the ticket office but it doesn't seem to have an option for people with queries about tickets.

Any advice everyone?
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Re: Need some help everyone
      Reply #1: Dec 02, 2010 01:59:19 pm
      Just select any of the options and explain your situation and you need to speak to someone urgently.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #2: Dec 02, 2010 02:04:38 pm
      I didn't know which forum to post this in, so feel free to move it mods, I just though I"d post it in the one most likely to get replies.

I bought a ticket to the Liverpool V Villa game on Monday when tickets went on sale a couple of weeks ago for All Red Members, but the ticket hasn't arrived at my flat (I'm at university). What do I do? I've tried ringing the ticket office but it doesn't seem to have an option for people with queries about tickets.

Any advice everyone?

Ticket office is a farce.

Phone up the membership office and stress that it hasn't turned up yet and probably won't now.

You'll no doubt have to get to the ground early and queue for a duplicate ticket. And from experience that can take F***ing ages and ages.

Get there as early as possible because you will regret it if you don't.
      Arnie
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 249 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 02, 2010 02:07:24 pm
      Ticket office is a farce.

Phone up the membership office and stress that it hasn't turned up yet and probably won't now.

You'll no doubt have to get to the ground early and queue for a duplicate ticket. And from experience that can take f**king ages and ages.

Get there as early as possible because you will regret it if you don't.
      Thanks mate, that's not good news, I'll be getting the train to Lime Street at about 3:45, so I'll get there around 5:30. Meeting a friend then I don't know how long it'll take me to sort things out and get to the ground.

I'll ring now.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #4: Dec 02, 2010 02:10:19 pm
      Thanks mate, that's not good news, I'll be getting the train to Lime Street at about 3:45, so I'll get there around 5:30. Meeting a friend then I don't know how long it'll take me to sort things out and get to the ground.

I'll ring now.

The game is 8 right? If I were you I'd go up as soon as you get there because if they have fu**ed up your tickets they will have more than likely have fu**ed up thousands (from experience) so you can at least fire in the pints early with your ticket if you go early.
      Arnie
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 249 posts |
      Reply #5: Dec 02, 2010 02:12:52 pm
      Just rung, the woman on the phone said it's not a problem just pop down with the relevant identification before the match and they're open right up until kick off. I can see monstrous ques in my mind, gonna go down straight from the station. Then it's on to watching us smash Villa.

Thanks for your help KS67, mods can lock this thread.

Quick Reply