Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Manchester United Fa Cup Tickets

Read 20525 times
      liamlfc94
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 65 posts |
      Manchester United Fa Cup Tickets
      Dec 03, 2010 06:10:21 pm
      I heard we gettin 12,000 for this away match . But does anyone no the comfirmed date and i think the ticket allocation is reading away then reading at home. On the fancard/s.ticket/members . Liverpool need to start updating the website quicker i think they should of put it up by now.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Re: Manchester United Fa Cup Tickets
      Reply #1: Dec 03, 2010 06:45:19 pm
      The date for the match is Sunday 9th January 2011. Kick-off 13:30pm.
      iamrafa
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      • Any chance of the old job back ?
      Reply #2: Dec 03, 2010 07:28:26 pm

I heard we gettin 12,000 for this away match . But does anyone no the comfirmed date and I think the ticket allocation is reading away then reading at home. On the fancard/s.ticket/members . Liverpool need to start updating the website quicker I think they should of put it up by now.
      Might include the everton away replay from the season before as well as reading away .

FA Cup 15% of capacity to be given to visitors so 11-12000 is about right.
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3: Dec 03, 2010 10:06:59 pm
      I know there is about a 99.9% of not getting a ticket but i'll put me down for a spare if anyones got one.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #4: Dec 03, 2010 10:15:39 pm
      Well I went to the Reading home game. I'll be praying I can get a pair.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #5: Dec 03, 2010 11:18:32 pm
      Well I went to the Reading home game. I'll be praying I can get a pair.

As did I.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #6: Dec 04, 2010 12:04:32 am

I remember everyone falling over on the walk back into town on all the ice. I went down a few times. Would have been funny if everyone wasn't so pissed off with watching the backwards and sideways show.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #7: Dec 04, 2010 11:58:50 am
      I know there is about a 99.9% of not getting a ticket but I'll put me down for a spare if anyones got one.

And me!  :D
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #8: Dec 04, 2010 02:04:03 pm
      Anyone got any idea when they could go on sale?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #9: Dec 04, 2010 02:42:17 pm
      I'd imagine mid way through December.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #10: Dec 04, 2010 10:38:24 pm
      I'd imagine mid way through December.

Cheers, don't think I have much chance of getting them though :/
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #11: Dec 05, 2010 09:59:21 pm
      Anyone got any specifics on criteria for this game? Seems like a lot of us who went to the Reading home game reply will get a fair crack of the whip.. God I hope so.....by hook or by crook I'll be there....
      « Last Edit: Dec 06, 2010 12:03:23 am by Red Horizon, Reason: missed a word »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,973 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12: Dec 07, 2010 01:10:19 pm
      Its looking like I will have two spare tickets for this match when they come out!, and guess what? they're in the scousers end  ;D Now all though that's not good news for me  :-\ its good news for a couple of you lot  :f_whistle:. When I get them I'll put them on here for two lucky members  :)
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      Reply #13: Dec 07, 2010 02:17:03 pm
      I'm in there first :)  , Put me down as a defo mate :) Tidy.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,973 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14: Dec 07, 2010 02:42:02 pm
      Not got the tickets yet give me a chance  ;D I'm getting the tickets free so i won't be charging for them  :) However, (( love that word  ;D )) i thought i might auction them with the money going to forum funds. That's providing the mods give it the all clear? Anyway, let me get them first.
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      Reply #15: Dec 07, 2010 03:34:11 pm
      Not got the tickets yet give me a chance  ;D I'm getting the tickets free so I won't be charging for them  :) However, (( love that word  ;D )) I thought I might auction them with the money going to forum funds. That's providing the mods give it the all clear? Anyway, let me get them first.

Sound mate. Just getting in there as i've never been to an away before, And would be great to go to united.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #16: Dec 07, 2010 07:24:50 pm
      Must be an announcement sometime this week?
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #17: Dec 08, 2010 06:11:28 pm
      Just checked the web site....We've been given 8975 tickets with Reading away from last season given priority...

It's going to be difficult to get one now...though there are 566 tickets available at £51 i wonder how many of them will get taken so some of us may get a chance...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #18: Dec 08, 2010 08:22:14 pm
      Just checked the web site....We've been given 8975 tickets with Reading away from last season given priority...

And I bet that's on advice from GMP.

Should of been more like 11,000 the shithouse rats

Liverpool Football Club has received an allocation of 8975 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture priced as follows:

1912 tickets priced at £42 (adults), £23.50 (Over 65s) and £15 (under 16s)

6443 tickets priced at £41 (adults), £23.00 (Over 65s) and £15 (under 16s)

566 tickets priced at £51 (adults), £25.00 (Over 65s) and £15 (under 16s)

For wheelchair, visually impaired and ambulant disabled tickets please telephone 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option to speak to one of our specialized advisors.

Ticket Allocation:

Tickets will initially be available to Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who purchased a ticket for the FA Cup 3rd round away match at Reading (02.01.10) last season from Friday 10th December from 9am.

Tickets will then be available to ALL Season Ticket Holders from Thursday 16th December.

If there are any tickets remaining following the above sales, LFC will make a further announcement. Please check on www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets for updated information, or call the 24 hour information line on 0843 170 5555.

N.B. Supporters buying concession tickets may be asked to provide proof of age by the turnstile supervisor if they are considered not to be a genuine concession.

The allocation of tickets will be subject to availability and while stocks last.

Tickets will be available on the credit card booking line on telephone number 0843 170 5555, (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399), online at www.liverpoolfc.tv (please note we are unable to offer concessionary tickets online) and by personal application at the Ticket Office window. The Fan Card must be presented when applying at the Ticket Office window and in the case of telephone applications the number must be quoted and the address to be confirmed.

Credit card transactions for telephone and window bookings are subject to a

90 pence booking fee per ticket. Online bookings are subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.

Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum of FOUR qualifying Fan Cards, on the credit card booking line, online or at the Ticket Office window.

Please do not apply if you do not meet the required criteria. For any queries regarding the Fan Card please telephone 0843 170 5000.

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Executive Box holders, Centenary, Premier and Executive members should contact the Corporate Sales Department.

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday - Friday: 8.15am - 3.45pm

Saturday: 9.15am - 1.00pm

Please note that telephone booking lines will be open 8.15am until 7pm Monday - Friday.

Please also note that the ticket office will suspend the sale of tickets from 5pm until kick off on Wednesday 15th December due to the Europa Home game against Utrecht. If you are collecting any tickets, we would also advise that you collect before 5pm to avoid unnecessary queuing.

The Ticket Office will open at 10.45 am on Saturday 18 December due to the late kick off against Fulham. For Christmas opening hours please click here or call the 24 hour information line 0843 170 5555.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #19: Dec 08, 2010 09:43:29 pm
      Yess, my mate can get FA cup tickets with his Grandad's season ticket so i'll be able to (hopefully) buy one on the 16th!

Never been to Old Trafford, and it'll probably be a while before i get another chance to see us play there so this sounds like a good christmas present off a family member in my book :D

Look forward to dumping them out the FA at the toilet!
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #20: Dec 08, 2010 10:22:44 pm
      Anyone got two tickets for the away end ? I know it's a long shot but i' going over with a couple of the lads regardless and i don't want to end up sitting in with the mancs.

Theres not a chance of me qualifying through the fan card :/
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #21: Dec 08, 2010 10:40:37 pm
      Why do season ticket holders get first dibs after Reading away?

What about those of us who braved the sh*t weather and God awful game that was the replay? Bollocks that.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #22: Dec 09, 2010 12:28:42 pm
      Why do season ticket holders get first dibs after Reading away?

What about those of us who braved the sh*t weather and God awful game that was the replay? Bollocks that.

I missed my last train that day and had to consider sleeping rough until a mate of mine bailed me out that night.

Quick Reply