Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool Ticket Office

Read 5075 times
      liamlfc94
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 65 posts |
      Liverpool Ticket Office
      Dec 02, 2010 04:45:23 pm
      Just lookin for peoples opinion really! All the games i been this season most time i had to go to anfield to get duplicate tickets because they never send them out! Only villa an utrect has been quick this season ! I only live in liverpool looking for opinion of people out of liverpool what the posting is like for them !
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Liverpool Ticket Office
      Reply #1: Dec 02, 2010 05:45:07 pm
      I guess I must have been lucky. I recently attended the Liverpool-West Ham match and the tickets arrived pretty quickly, like 2 weeks before the game.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #2: Dec 02, 2010 10:31:48 pm
      Just lookin for peoples opinion really! All the games I been this season most time I had to go to anfield to get duplicate tickets because they never send them out! Only villa an utrect has been quick this season ! I only live in liverpool looking for opinion of people out of liverpool what the posting is like for them !

Ticket office is a joke, of my last 5 games I've had to queue for my tickets three times.

Where the f**k does the not insignificant 'booking fee' money go if it isn't being used to improve the system of at least send the tickets out.
      « Last Edit: Dec 03, 2010 06:33:03 pm by KS67 »
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #3: Dec 03, 2010 03:12:45 pm
      I haven't had any problems with them in the past. Been to a few games this season and i always order over the phone and pick it up. Usually only waiting 5minutes at the most in the queue to collect them.
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #4: Dec 04, 2010 02:46:22 am
      Never had problems when I have dealt with the ticket office in getting tickets numerous times by phone/online and sent to Scotland. They have always arrived quickly, as in 4 or 5 days max from the day I paid for them.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #5: Dec 04, 2010 02:45:09 pm
      Last away game I got 2 out of 4 tickets.

Ticket office insisted they wouldn't have sent them out to me as the other 2 were not on my fancard (which is utter bollocks).  Ticket's had to get picked up at Wigan on the night after about 4 or 5 phone calls.

Tickets turned up at my house the next day after the game.

I've got no idea of the complexity of it all, but the fact is it isn't especially well run, and a lot of the staff appear not to know their own policies.
      liamlfc94
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 65 posts |
      Reply #6: Dec 04, 2010 09:30:43 pm
      I no mate i think liverpool should think about hiring more staff aswell ! because the phone lines are a utter joke aswell
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #7: Dec 18, 2010 12:32:53 pm
      Absolutely F***ing livid.

Just spent best part of an hour and a half on the phone in a queue listening to Roy Hodgson wishing me a F***ing Merry Christmas, started getting extremely impatient so ran upstairs to the upstairs phone, put it on speaker, went and stood on the toilet where I can get signal on my mobile, phoned the ticket office to find out they'd F***ing closed early because of the F***ing snow.

So I've been sat in a queue for an hour and a half when there's not even anyone that's going to answer the god damn phone and I've probably spent an absolute fortune.

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY CUT ME OFF?!!!!!?!!?!?

I'm extremely angry if you can't tell and I can't even speak to anyone at the club because they've all buggered off because of the snow.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #8: Dec 30, 2010 10:02:54 am
      Well after my angry rant on here I emailed the Lfc ticket office to complain and guess what? They phoned me today and offered me a ticket!

So bloody happy about that. Good work Lfc ticket office, got it right in the end! F**k yea!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #9: Dec 31, 2010 10:02:23 am
      I do wonder how hard it can be to print some tickets and put them in the post early enough, so you actually receive them before the day of the game. Not the bloody day after.
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #10: Jan 05, 2011 10:10:18 am
      why the F**k have they put 3 games on sale at same time  :mad:, just after xmas ontop of all these games  :f_steam:
      just got me and a mate a ticket each thats £240 in one hit , match tonight and sunday. How deep do they think our pockets go?  :mad: :mad:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #11: Jan 05, 2011 02:33:40 pm
      why the F**k have they put 3 games on sale at same time  :mad:, just after xmas ontop of all these games  :f_steam:
      just got me and a mate a ticket each thats £240 in one hit , match tonight and sunday. How deep do they think our pockets go?  :mad: :mad:

And there is a small amount of derby tickets being put on sale at 3pm today!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #12: Jan 05, 2011 03:18:59 pm
      Interesting to see that Sparta tickets won't be on sale from tomorrow for the home leg.

And is everyone aware the kick-off for the Sparta game is going to be 6pm.

KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #13: Jan 13, 2011 03:44:27 pm
      Just had a phonecall from the ticket office, missed the deadline for a refund on my dud Fulham tickets in the Annie Road. Got a swap for Birmingham in the Kop, not bad. Went 202 rather than 208, wise? Been in 208 a few times before but I just thought I'd give 202 a try.

Woman was lovely, kept apologising when there was no need I got a much better set of tickets out of it. I mean under Roy vs. Fulham in the Annie Road... or under Kenny vs. Birmingham in the Kop? No contest.

I have weakened my stance on the ticket office as a result..  :f_whistle:
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1630 
      Reply #14: Jan 15, 2011 01:23:49 pm
      Just had a phonecall from the ticket office, missed the deadline for a refund on my dud Fulham tickets in the Annie Road. Got a swap for Birmingham in the Kop, not bad. Went 202 rather than 208, wise? Been in 208 a few times before but I just thought I'd give 202 a try.

Woman was lovely, kept apologising when there was no need I got a much better set of tickets out of it. I mean under Roy vs. Fulham in the Annie Road... or under Kenny vs. Birmingham in the Kop? No contest.

I have weakened my stance on the ticket office as a result..  :f_whistle:
      Will be in 202 for this one myself .

Quick Reply