Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Give Babel the chance.

Read 5387 times
      scott_hutchy
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 91 posts |
      Re: Give Babel the chance.
      Reply #46: Dec 10, 2010 04:46:40 pm
      swap him for luis suarez i'd even give them a bit of cash to take the spliff smooooooooooooking dutchman off are hands as well.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #47: Dec 10, 2010 04:49:10 pm
      Babel has had a few seasons now to show his worth and prospects and to date has shone in less than a handful of games ,if he is wanting to stay then he has to be incredible for the remainder of the season ..can't see it happening
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #48: Dec 10, 2010 04:50:56 pm
      He is one of those players that your heart says yes but your head says no.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #49: Dec 11, 2010 11:46:30 am
      He is one of those players that your heart says yes but your head says no.
      Fazakerley mate.
      lfcpgtfan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      • SEPT Calicut
      Reply #50: Dec 11, 2010 12:47:55 pm
      In my opinion Babel won't be considered as a long term option, let him play well for all the remaining matches before January transfer window. If the rumors linking us to Luiz Suarez are true the good performance of Babel can reduce the cash spending for a new Striker.

I like if it is Suarez - Babel swap with a little of cash.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #51: Dec 11, 2010 01:09:35 pm
      In my opinion Babel won't be considered as a long term option, let him play well for all the remaining matches before January transfer window. If the rumors linking us to Luiz Suarez are true the good performance of Babel can reduce the cash spending for a new Striker.

I like if it is Suarez - Babel swap with a little of cash.
      Good shout mate and welcome aboard.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #52: Dec 11, 2010 01:24:35 pm
      How many more chances should he need? Time and again, his inconsistency has just proved he isn't a good enough player for the club. He has a superb technique, fantastic pace, but all of it goes to waste. His selfishness, laziness, and on-and-off form is not what is required here at Liverpool FC.

He goes on to Twitter and moans about how he isn't allowed to train twice a day. If he was really that desperate to improve his footballing skills and show it to the gaffer 'I can make it here', why not just shut up and train in his backyard?

The other day he was going on Twitter, requesting for 20 people to pool in 5K pounds. Each of these 20 ppl will then have a 1 in 20 chance of winning a Bentley.. for 5K! But his insensitivity means that other 19 people will lose 5K as well. The only one that is going to gain is him - and the winner of course.

We don't need such players to be honest. His attitude is not top class, he spends all his time on Twitter moaning instead of trying to improve his skills. When he gets a chance he doesn't grab them with both hands and then goes on to moan about how he's being played out of position.

Fact is wasn't he playing on the left wing for Ajax week in week out!!!
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #53: Dec 11, 2010 01:31:01 pm
      Give him a chance alright. . . Shop Window - January Sale. That'll do me.

Babel is a good player who has never been given a consistent enough run out for us to determine whether he's good enough or not. The biggest issue I have with selling him is this; supposing we get 8m for him we'd be short of offensive cover.....could we buy a better player with that £8m. I'm almost certain that we could not in today's market.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #54: Dec 11, 2010 01:34:20 pm
      Going by the posts, looks like majority here would want Babel off by Jan., can understand the frustration. However, what a coincidence that when Stevie and/or Torres were on the field Babel seems to be playing below par and when both not playing Babel's game seems to go up by a few gears. If Stevie and Torres are not playing tonight, we shall see whether the real Babel turns up.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #55: Dec 11, 2010 01:41:18 pm

The other day he was going on Twitter, requesting for 20 people to pool in 5K pounds. Each of these 20 ppl will then have a 1 in 20 chance of winning a Bentley.. for 5K! But his insensitivity means that other 19 people will lose 5K as well. The only one that is going to gain is him - and the winner of course.

Save yourself from suicide and just stop following him on twitter ffs..!!
      If you don't like his house stop looking in the window lad..

Is he good enough to play for us? Should he be sold? Simple...
      Please stop using a terribly thought out competition to somehow show he's Liverpool's nemesis.. Its nothing to do with nothing..
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #56: Dec 11, 2010 03:39:21 pm
      Babel has had his chances how many dose he wont.

Quick Reply