Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

BBC 606

Read 2479 times
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 220 posts |
      BBC 606
      Jul 21, 2007 11:10:38 pm
      I know i shouln't go on there cause its full of bullshit. I stay on the Liverpool board cause ive given up looking at the other boards. Im a football fan and like to chat with fans from other clubs but ive found out thats not possible with alot of other fans. 
      The amount of crap posted on the Liverpool board from F***ing man utd fans is amazing. Alot of what they put is so stupid and immature. I had to get it of my chest F**k MANCESTER UNITED AND THEIR F***ing THICK FAIR- WEATHER SUPPORTERS, who only support them when they win and are quiet as F**k when they lose - F***ing wankers
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,630 posts | 6940 
      Re: BBC 606
      Reply #1: Jul 21, 2007 11:56:50 pm
      I'm feeling that you don't like the 606 forums.

Why don't you invite some of the Mancs on to this board so we can hand them out some bans. ;)
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 220 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 22, 2007 12:08:44 am
      Thx JD . I thought i'd post on a proper site where there is proper debate and conversion, also looking for a couple of lfc fans to let rip and make me feel better ;D. I havnt been on here for a while but thats gonna change. I suppose its a pre- season thing.

kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #3: Jul 22, 2007 04:43:44 pm
      I joined a manc forum only got to post 8 repiles before i got banned some folk have no sense of humour.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #4: Jul 27, 2007 10:23:06 am
      I used to love 606, but then it just got evil, with WUM, and stupid vindictive people so I guess the BBC had to change things around, I go on it now and again in work, 'cos for some reason I can not load this site ITP error so something, ask your Network Administrator! Like I'm gonna ask why I can not get on a forum in work!
      Mancs seem to ruin everything they touch!
      I can't remember how I found this site but thank Fowler I did.

Thanks keep up the good work.

Quick Reply