Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 9th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D1 L0

Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Anger

Read 51101 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Re: Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Anger
      Reply #644: Dec 12, 2010 12:55:53 am
      We managed to stay in touch in the first half. We were well on top in the second, and even at 1 - 0 down, I thought we would go on and win it. When Newcastle made their first sub, that changed their shape and tactics a bit, we were over run and Roy done F**k all to counter it. Babel was only brought on for Ngogs injury. Tactically he done F**k all. He just hasn't got a clue,. I don't think Torres actually wants to play for him, and most of the rest of our squad, just don't look comfortable with the tactics. We are still aiming too high for what we have become. We are seriously now a mid table team. I realise what the likes of Bolton, Villa,West Ham, Birmingham, Everton, Fulham and Newcastle fans aspire to every season now. They just dream, and try and believe they are going to achieve something year after year. It never materialises but they keep on hoping. I am totally gutted and think NESV must act now or this is going to be the future expectation of our club. Roy is seriously out of his depth, and we need a good 4 or 5 top draw players to turn this around. Apparently we haven't won a game after going behind in the Prem, for 16 months. That is a terrible statistic for a team aiming for the top 4. And only 3 months of it under Roy. I just expect to secure our Prem status and nothing more until changes are made with the management and playing squad. Collectivly we are just not good enough. End of.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #645: Dec 12, 2010 04:25:34 am
      Oh FFS.
      lfcpgtfan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      • SEPT Calicut
      Reply #646: Dec 12, 2010 05:14:20 am
      I had to fight with my roommates to see our game and in the end getting this cr*p.
      We have turned into a mid table team who like to get Draw on away results.
      Roy is happy if we get 1 point in away match.
      Torres was our worst player missed a sitter, he want to escape from Roy's tactics.

Go and rot in Hell Roy.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #647: Dec 12, 2010 05:38:25 am
      So disapointed with the result.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,711 posts | 896 
      Reply #648: Dec 12, 2010 05:46:54 am
      This is getting depressing. 
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #649: Dec 12, 2010 07:58:07 am
      I watched the game  till the 60th min. app. (had to go out)  from what i read i feel "lucky"  I missed the last 30mins
        but still gutted ,
        roy is trying to convince us we are a midtable club ffs.   roy i will spell it to you we are L-I-V-E-R-P-O-O-L    can you understand that,  just change your fuc*in tactics  or better ,just leave

NESV pls note,  keep roy and you,  the club(and us fans) are fu*ked,,,  read his post match interviews ,   I think he always sees a different game

YNWA

daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #650: Dec 12, 2010 10:38:36 am
      That was a disgrace to watch.How much more time can this clown have FFS.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #651: Dec 12, 2010 11:32:21 am
      The problem remains as Roy never believes in plan B. He firmly believes that his mediocre tactic is the best suited tactic for us as if we're a mid table like Fulham. Evn if we're piss poor he will never change his style. Whether it was a poor performance or not for him it's still great. I don't know how he read the game but for everybody else we know that last night's performance was sh*te and not worthy of Liverpool FC. I don't know whether he was brought in to steady the ship or just on a temporary basis but judging by the way things are going, he's sinking the ship.

Liverpool was not meant to be mediocre neither be satisfied with a point when we could get maximum points. We are not a club to be dominated but we dominate and terrorize every single f**king club in PL. Last night game was the evidence of how inadequate a man of 35 years of experience could be. 35 years may sound that he knew everything but looking at his record, I don't see anything to be proud of. His tactical approach was awfully terrible. His timing of subs were even worse than Rafa's. For him, it's okay to lose some and win some, to have a bad away record, to lose against the Mancs or the bitters as long as in his eye we don't drop further down. If he think that THIS IS CRAVEN COTTAGE then he better get the hell out from here. It's already approaching Christmas and still he failed to identify his team strengths and weaknesses. His formation was dismal, letting too much space. His tactic overall is a ticking time bomb!
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #652: Dec 12, 2010 11:58:31 am
      Oh god, am starting to regret buying tickets for Fulham & Wolves..

Anyone else want to hibernate til May?

I have that familiar sinking, depressed feeling.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #653: Dec 12, 2010 12:04:24 pm
      Would F***ing drop the lot of them and get the kids playing, at least they will show some heart. Not many if any of the players or coaching staff can come away from hat ground with their heads held high.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #654: Dec 12, 2010 12:12:02 pm
      Kyrgiakos-Carroll fight should have been nice to watch. Turned out to be devastatingly one-sided.

Sorry for the language, but the defense just got raped by Carroll and later on by Ranger. They won almost each and every ball towards the end and our defense was looking clueless.

F**k it! >:(
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,754 posts | 7179 
      Reply #655: Dec 12, 2010 12:54:33 pm
      I feel very depressed about us at the  moment. I hate the manager and by association the owners because they employ him depsite our many protests.
      What has become of this club when the  owners the manager the team and the fans are all at each others throats.
      Our strength used to be our unity and that may have gone for ever and if it has we will never get our club back.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #656: Dec 12, 2010 12:55:15 pm
      Sat in the Newcastle end for this one, just below our fans. Surprised  I came back alive. We were f**king sh*te. Never have I been so disgraced. Awful performance.

So add to that, admittingly it was a minority, but some of our fans got themsleves wound up and broke throught security to have a scuffle with the Toon fans. Don't get me wrong, theywere being wound up massively vut some of our "fans" need to have a serious good luck at themsleves. A bad end to an awful day.
      azizdamji
      • Banned

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #657: Dec 12, 2010 01:24:44 pm
      The only good news is inspite of this being a nasty/disgraceful/surreal  season to date, we are only 2 points behind Sunderland for 6th spot and if Chelski beat "arry today, we are only 4 points behind Spurs for 5th spot.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #658: Dec 12, 2010 01:29:41 pm
      The only good news is inspite of this being a nasty/disgraceful/surreal  season to date, we are only 2 points behind Sunderland for 6th spot and if Chelski beat "arry today, we are only 4 points behind Spurs for 5th spot.

I think you're being FAR too optimistic...

Good at home (generally), but shocking away. I personally doubt we'll qualify for Europa this season. So we better make sure we do our utmost to win it this season. We need new players in a lot of positions. That much is clear. Ones that perform week in, week out, and never give up.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,499 posts | 8678 
      Reply #659: Dec 12, 2010 01:32:40 pm

Does not matter, because with our sh*te away form we won't even be challenging for a Europa Cup place at the moment.
      azizdamji
      • Banned

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #660: Dec 12, 2010 01:53:32 pm

Does not matter, because with our sh*te away form we won't even be challenging for a Europa Cup place at the moment.

Ye of little faith. 2 points away from Europa Cup spot and you're giving up? Turn two away losses to 2 draws and that's 2 points.

As early as next Saturday, we get 3 points at HOME against Fulham, Sunderland /Bolton is a draw and Birmingham, unlucky to be where they are in the standings , beat Newcastle, we would have 25 points, same as Bolton and Sunderland ( assumes Sam get's a draw today).
      PS Some people call Roy, Woy. What's the background to that?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #661: Dec 12, 2010 02:00:39 pm
      Ye of little faith. 2 points away from Europa Cup spot and you're giving up? Turn two away losses to 2 draws and that's 2 points.

As early as next Saturday, we get 3 points at HOME against Fulham, Sunderland /Bolton is a draw and Birmingham, unlucky to be where they are in the standings , beat Newcastle, we would have 25 points, same as Bolton and Sunderland ( assumes Sam get's a draw today).

He wolls his wrr's
      (You try writing that)
      Also when the other side score he rubs his face like he's mental and looks like a frightened WABBIT!
      Boo!

Question: Are you delusional or just so positive you are not in any touch with reality?
      3 Points? At home? Against Fulham? The team Woy built?
      Woooooh. Youre asking for the moon?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,499 posts | 8678 
      Reply #662: Dec 12, 2010 02:04:30 pm

Speech impediment, all his R's sound like W!

I'll never give up on LFC, probably one of the reasons why I didn't walk out of the Attaturk at half-time like some did.

But with this c**t in charge, I really can't get worked up about them, simple as.

I HAVE NO FAITH IN THE MANAGER.

We need to improve our away form, that won't happen under this manager, because he's an utter shitbag.

I have had some fantastic times watching the mighy red men in Europe over the last ten years or so beating the cream of Europe, that won't return anytime soon as long as Hodgson is in charge.
      azizdamji
      • Banned

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #663: Dec 12, 2010 02:13:26 pm
      He wolls his wrr's
      (You try writing that)
      Also when the other side score he rubs his face like he's mental and looks like a frightened WABBIT!
      Boo!

Question: Are you delusional or just so positive you are not in any touch with reality?
      3 Points? At home? Against Fulham? The team Woy built?
      Woooooh. Youre asking for the moon?
      Thanks re Woy explanation and I must be delusional, 9.00 am in Canada and I haven't had a drink so can't blame it on alcohol. Can't stand Mark Hughes, saw I am hoping we'll give him a soccer lesson, Woy notwithstanding.
      azizdamji
      • Banned

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #664: Dec 12, 2010 02:22:14 pm
      Speech impediment, all his R's sound like W!

I'll never give up on LFC, probably one of the reasons why I didn't walk out of the Attaturk at half-time like some did.

But with this c**t in charge, I really can't get worked up about them, simple as.

I HAVE NO FAITH IN THE MANAGER.

We need to improve our away form, that won't happen under this manager, because he's an utter shitbag.

I have had some fantastic times watching the mighy red men in Europe over the last ten years or so beating the cream of Europe, that won't return anytime soon as long as Hodgson is in charge.
      Forgive my ignorance, are you referring to Istanbul CL Final? If so, I was with the crowd that not only gave up, I prayed we didn't get beaten 5-0 ( that's my magic number for a thrashing) And I'm also very guilty of thinking the folks who hadn't given up ( if we could nick a quick goal at the start of the second half, etc etc) were idiots/dellusional/needed to see a shrink. Never been happier to have such a flawed thought process in my life. Can still see Cara teaching the "Grobbelar move" to Dudek.

Must say you are not consistent with your thoughts on Woy. On the one hand you say he's a total f%$k up, on the other hand you claim he's rather useful? WTF????
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,499 posts | 8678 
      Reply #665: Dec 12, 2010 02:29:42 pm
      Forgive my ignorance, are you referring to Istanbul CL Final? If so, I was with the crowd that not only gave up, I prayed we didn't get beaten 5-0 ( that's my magic number for a thrashing) And I'm also very guilty of thinking the folks who hadn't given up ( if we could nick a quick goal at the start of the second half, etc etc) were idiots/dellusional/needed to see a shrink. Never been happier to have such a flawed thought process in my life. Can still see Cara teaching the "Grobbelar move" to Dudek.

Must say you are not consistent with your thoghts on Woy. On the one hand you say he's a total f%$k up, on the other hand you claim he's rather useful? WTF????

F***ing hell I'd love to see where the F**k I've said he's F***ing useful, he isn't. The only thing he's useful for is catching mice!

I may have said after previous games we've won if it was down to him, then well done, like Chelsea at home.

But my view and it has been since he's been given the job is that he isn't good enough and he is out of his depth.

As for Istanbul, after taking my anger out by kicking F**k out of the seat in the row in front, I just wanted to see some pride from my team, something I want to see now from my team.

It's funny going back to that game, when you consider what Rafa said at half-time, no mad shouting (also known as motivational speak) just calm words: "All the players who go on the pitch after half-time have to keep their heads held high. We are Liverpool. You are playing for Liverpool. Do not forget that"

Would Roy ever come out with something inspirational like that?
      « Last Edit: Dec 12, 2010 05:13:19 pm by HUYTON RED »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #666: Dec 12, 2010 04:32:14 pm
      Yesterday was insipid.

I was fortunate enough to attend Liverpool's only away victory this season at the mighty Bolton.  And the most worrying thing is we actually got lucky that game and arguably didn't deserve the win.

The amount of goals we are leaking on our travels is unbelievable.  Not only are we losing games but we're also getting some big numbers ratched up against us.  His record of 1 away win in 27 suggests he has little chance of improving it.

It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't win another away game all season.  I've sadly already written off this season, written off any hope of a CL place, and know that we are going to lose our better players in the summer, if not before.

It does look like Hicks, Gillett and Purslow got the last laugh on us when they made the summer's managerial change.

Fair play to Newcastle, although like Everton, Stoke and numerous other sides who have beaten us - they didn't really have to break much of a sweat.

Quick Reply