Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Would Barton have said what he said to Nando if Stevie was on the "Pitch"?

Read 6995 times
      kenny the king
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,757 posts |
      • at the end of the storm there,s a golden sky
      Re: Would Barton have said what he said to Nando if Stevie was on the "Pitch"?
      Reply #23: Dec 11, 2010 08:37:58 pm
      I still can't get it ,what the f**k did barton say to torres ?
      godot
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #24: Dec 11, 2010 08:39:53 pm
      I can't remember clearly, but I heard that barton said a sexual comment to torres. What was it exactly? Anyone?
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #25: Dec 11, 2010 08:41:18 pm
      WHAT HAS HAPPENED, DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS NONSENSE TOPIC?!

This. Someone F***ing explain already.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #26: Dec 11, 2010 08:41:45 pm
      I can't remember clearly, but I heard that barton said a sexual comment to torres. What was it exactly? Anyone?

All I could see was Barton moaning about he couldn't see what was going on and then kept on pointing at his cock! Something Barton acts like all the time.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #27: Dec 11, 2010 08:57:02 pm
      Heres a hint: If you start a topic like this, state what was F***ing said! I missed it, and have no idea what this is about.

:lmao:

F***ing mental ain't it?
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,386 posts | 2823 
      Reply #28: Dec 11, 2010 08:59:02 pm
      Worst opening post of a topic award goes to.............LFC9.

Top work fella! :D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #29: Dec 11, 2010 09:00:23 pm
      This is just comical now. How many more times does it need to be said?!

WHAT THE F**k DID HE SAY?! :roll:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #30: Dec 11, 2010 09:03:58 pm
      This is just comical now. How many more times does it need to be said?!

WHAT THE F**k DID HE SAY?! :roll:

I think he called him a knob, but I'm not sure.

Anyway the rest of yers leave the lad alone, he's already been on asking for this to be atom bombed. ;)

Get back on to the other threads blaming Woy!!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #31: Dec 11, 2010 09:05:55 pm
      Worst constructed topic ever. Facht! We lose 3-1 our only complaint is what some gutter urchin said to Torres, but without a link or quote. F**k this I'm off to get two bottles of wine into me
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #32: Dec 11, 2010 09:07:27 pm
      F**k this I'm off to get two bottles of wine into me

Buckfast, I hope.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #33: Dec 11, 2010 09:09:25 pm
      Worst constructed topic ever. Facht! We lose 3-1 our only complaint is what some gutter urchin said to Torres, but without a link or quote. F**k this I'm off to get two bottles of wine into me

Can i join you? Usually not into much wine bar a few glasses, but im THAT depressed right now.

If Barton did call him a knob or something, no big deal. Thats him for ya, probably calls someone on the field that everyweek.
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 994 posts | 68 
      Reply #34: Dec 11, 2010 09:15:06 pm
      I think i/m in the twighlight zone here - what did he say !
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #35: Dec 11, 2010 09:15:55 pm
      Two bottles of Torres actually :) nice! We have bigger worries than this my friends. I dont even want to speculate any more. We all know what needs to be done. Forget who said what when. Who failed to do what and when will they get fired is more important. Oh. That and getting toasted. Nicely toasted. Sorry OP. Nothing personal and dont take our responses to heart
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #36: Dec 11, 2010 09:20:53 pm
      I saw that alright, was pointin to his cock so must have been some reference to that
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #37: Dec 11, 2010 09:26:45 pm
      It seemed to me that Barton was trying to insinuate that Torres was gay asking him if he wanted some of what he was grabbing (his crotch).

Typical unprofessional Barton. I've always said he was a very talented player but he's such a massive tosser. Hated by every football fan cos he's such a pr**k, I hope he realises he'll never be 10% of the footballer that Torres is.

And to answer your question, Yes, I don't think he would have been scared of Gerrard doing anything physically or verbally back to him on the pitch, because unlike that rat, Gerrard is a professional and doesn't lower himself to such pitiful tactics. Gerrard may very well change his opinion of Barton, but to be honest, he'll probably go from thinking of him as a pr**k.. to a bigger pr**k.
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #38: Dec 11, 2010 09:32:24 pm
      [/quote
      Fact
      dannyboylfc
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      • I Just Can't Get Enough!!!!
      Reply #39: Dec 11, 2010 09:40:58 pm
      I'm not totally sure, but I think Barton was saying that Torres sucked c**k, and was calling him a gay. He is a complete t**t.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #40: Dec 11, 2010 09:44:42 pm
      Facht - joke way of typing fact that implies a spanish accent
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #41: Dec 11, 2010 10:11:27 pm
      F**k Joey Barton, what's he gonna have to point at when his career finishes? Unfortunately for him, getting sent down isn't an area that footballers are remembered for.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #42: Dec 11, 2010 10:46:14 pm
       I do not know what was said but Torres could of come back with a smart reply as most scousers would of done.Sledging as it is called has gone on in cricket for years.I also recall Tommy Smith giving Jimmy Greaves (Ithink it was) a note as they came out on the pitch,when greavesy asked what it was Tommy said it was a menu for the meals at the hospital.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #43: Dec 11, 2010 11:14:59 pm
      Terrible topic,

and NO
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #44: Dec 11, 2010 11:26:46 pm
      Am I the only one wondering why the word pitch is in speechmarks? ???
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #45: Dec 11, 2010 11:41:05 pm
      wouldnt be to unhappy if barton lost his whole family in a car wreck :)
      Your a pretty sick person.

Quick Reply