Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Would Barton have said what he said to Nando if Stevie was on the "Pitch"?

Read 6997 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Would Barton have said what he said to Nando if Stevie was on the "Pitch"?
      Reply #46: Dec 11, 2010 11:45:24 pm
      wouldnt be to unhappy if barton lost his whole family in a car wreck :)

You're a F***ing idiot. Hate Barton all you want, but thats F***ing out of order. I would suggest you shape up before you come back here.

And then a joke about aids? F***ing daft you are.

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #47: Dec 11, 2010 11:47:59 pm
      Damn right.

He can be a c**t at the highest level but it's over to say things like these.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #48: Dec 11, 2010 11:56:07 pm
      What kind of F***ing topic is this?
      Is it bad enough that we had to lose, now some idiot starts a ridiculous topic centered around that dick Barton!!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #49: Dec 11, 2010 11:59:41 pm
      adryan needs engish lessons..... barton made a sick comment regarding his new born... so keep up
      And you made sick comments regarding his family, which was pretty low.  And how could anyone on here possibly know what was said? Noone could hear it, all we saw is Barton pointing at his dick,
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #50: Dec 12, 2010 12:00:46 am
      Just shut it Red Wasp, no excuse for wishing ill againt a mans family.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,703 posts | 894 
      Reply #51: Dec 12, 2010 12:04:39 am
      I do not know what was said but Torres could of come back with a smart reply as most scousers would of done.Sledging as it is called has gone on in cricket for years.I also recall Tommy Smith giving Jimmy Greaves (Ithink it was) a note as they came out on the pitch,when greavesy asked what it was Tommy said it was a menu for the meals at the hospital.
      little difficult to make witty replys when english is not your native language. believe me.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,703 posts | 894 
      Reply #52: Dec 12, 2010 12:06:35 am
      Alright i am a pr**k, i hate joey barton. have always done it. so F**k him and his wife. hope they get aids.
      thats said. it doesnt mean it is going to happen but i will better.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #53: Dec 12, 2010 12:07:35 am
      little difficult to make witty replys when english is not your native language. believe me.
      You also dont expect a fully grown man to be like such a child!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #54: Dec 12, 2010 12:10:39 am
      Alright I am a pr**k, I hate joey barton. have always done it. so f**k him and his wife. hope they get aids.
      thats said. it doesnt mean it is going to happen but I will better.

Glad to see you called yourself a pr**k then. Saves me doing it.

But F**k it. You're an utter pr**k.

Could this topic het locked? nO real basis to it, and its turned into some sick comments from pricks like this.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #55: Dec 12, 2010 12:21:35 am
      Just F**k off you stupid b***ard.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #56: Dec 12, 2010 12:23:34 am
      All this thread has done is expose some sick users
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,703 posts | 894 
      Reply #57: Dec 12, 2010 12:27:18 am
      ^if you dont like my opinion then just f**k off. I really dont care. if you didnt like what I wrote then dont reply but you choose to come here like a mighty knight and defend joey barton of all people.

not you racerx
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #58: Dec 12, 2010 12:32:30 am
      What is this sh*t of a topic?

Everyone grow up because the posts on show have been nothing short of embarrassing for whoever has posted on here.

We don't wish ill or death on anyone. Dislike them, but don't post vile on here about wishes and dreams of pain on others for your own pleasure - keep that to yourself and well away from the boards.

Topic locked. Madness.

Quick Reply