Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Henry, Werner and Ayre: On LFC TV

Read 23159 times
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Re: Henry, Werner and Ayre: On LFC TV
      Reply #230: Dec 15, 2010 10:27:05 pm
      Since when our first eleven where f**king known as a B team?

that wasn't our first 11 tonight. I think people are gettnig over excited ov er a nothing match with players that barely warm the bench
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #231: Dec 15, 2010 10:28:05 pm
      ;D..seriously? After watching our B team get top spot in a dire game you want uor new owners gone if they don't get rid of roy?

It's not like we were lpaying our best players tonight!
      Its like you have no idea what LFC is about.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #232: Dec 15, 2010 10:29:20 pm
      Dawson are you on a piss take or just after coming out of a four month coma.
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #233: Dec 15, 2010 10:31:05 pm
      Its like you have no idea what LFC is about.

Yeah I'd love to win, love to play how we can play, but tonight was about giving the kids a run out, no injuries and preferably a clean sheet. I'm not gonna ask the new owners to leave the club if they don't sack Roy over this game. We need to do 1000 times better in the league, btu job done in Europa as far as I'm concerned, just wanna smash Fulham now, thats the big test for whether Roy stays or not
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,461 posts | 4589 
      Reply #234: Dec 15, 2010 10:31:30 pm
      that wasn't our first 11 tonight. I think people are gettnig over excited ov er a nothing match with players that barely warm the bench

Stop talking out of your rear son, when you put the red jersey on you make sure you give 100% and that should be an incentive to make your mark on the team and keep your position in the team.

Your mentality is pretty negative.
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #235: Dec 15, 2010 10:34:02 pm
      Stop talking out of your rear son, when you put the red jersey on you make sure you give 100% and that should be an incentive to make your mark on the team and keep your position in the team.

Your mentality is pretty negative.

Of course i wanna win! but this game isnt the one to get my pantys in a twist. Fulham is the one i care about now.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #236: Dec 15, 2010 10:37:30 pm
      Yeah I'd love to win, love to play how we can play, but tonight was about giving the kids a run out, no injuries and preferably a clean sheet. I'm not gonna ask the new owners to leave the club if they don't sack Roy over this game. We need to do 1000 times better in the league, btu job done in Europa as far as I'm concerned, just wanna smash Fulham now, thats the big test for whether Roy stays or not
      If that is the case why did we sit so deep. at HOME when the result didnt matter.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #237: Dec 15, 2010 10:38:30 pm
      because Roy doesn't know how to play any other way
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #238: Dec 15, 2010 10:38:47 pm
      If that is the case why did we sit so deep. at HOME when the result didnt matter.

Yeah that sucked, but not enough to want our new owners gone, thats all im saying, I remember how bad Hicks And Gillette were, to want NESV gone if they keep Roy due to tonights game would be just insane
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #239: Dec 15, 2010 10:41:40 pm
      Yeah that sucked, but not enough to want our new owners gone, thats all im saying, I remember how bad Hicks And Gillette were, to want NESV gone if they keep Roy due to tonights game would be just insane
      where did you get we want the owners gone its just Roy.Are you friendly with Big mick
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #240: Dec 15, 2010 10:42:38 pm
      where did you get we want the owners gone its just Roy.Are you friendly with Big mick

no, you saying they don't deserve to own this club if they like Roy, and I'm saying you can't say that after tonights nothing game.

roy should go, i agree, he ain;t right for us, but the new owners can stay, they got rid of 2 vermin who very nearly actually did ruin the club
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,461 posts | 4589 
      Reply #241: Dec 15, 2010 10:43:04 pm
      I think are going to have to rip the goal post out and plant them in the centre circle its the only way to get woy to play in the opposition half.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #242: Dec 15, 2010 10:43:24 pm

Probably from this: They need to put up and sack Hodgson or f**k off
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #243: Dec 15, 2010 10:44:12 pm
      "They need to put up and sack Hodgson or f**k off"

I think he got it from this mate
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #244: Dec 15, 2010 10:45:04 pm
      If they watched that and stil think Roy is a good guy they dont deserve to own this club.

and here. I dont want Roy either, but this attack against the owners is giong abit far!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #245: Dec 15, 2010 10:49:04 pm
      and here. I dont want Roy either, but this attack against the owners is giong abit far!
      I really dont see anything controversial in that if they think Roy is ok then they dont deserve to be running this club show me how i am wrong.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #246: Dec 15, 2010 10:52:58 pm
      look i know this is an open forum but shouldn't people have at least a basic understanding of the history of this club.
      If you think that tonights performance was in anyway acceptable then you should really think about supporting another club.
      if the owners think that it was acceptable they should have bought a different club.
      If everyone on here thinks it was acceptable i should think about supporting another club.
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #247: Dec 15, 2010 10:56:01 pm
      look I know this is an open forum but shouldn't people have at least a basic understanding of the history of this club.
      If you think that tonights performance was in anyway acceptable then you should really think about supporting another club.
      if the owners think that it was acceptable they should have bought a different club.
      If everyone on here thinks it was acceptable I should think about supporting another club.

thats fair enough, and if you think wed be betetr off with Hicks and Gillette back then you're welcome to that view. We could finish 16th, playing worse than under Souness, and id be happy we didnt have those 2 vile things in charge. We are in a transitional period. they are just watching, learning more about us, and im sure they'll do us right. Do i want them gone? After saing us, not in a million years
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #248: Dec 15, 2010 10:59:39 pm
      So we now know Dawson99 is happy with the owners doing sweet fa and happy with Roy as our manager and still hasnt said if he is a friend of bigmick.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #249: Dec 15, 2010 11:00:41 pm
      Corbally mentioned it a few posts back, which is what he was originally responding to.
      dawson99
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #250: Dec 15, 2010 11:03:50 pm
      I just said I am still happy that we arent owned by Gillette and Hicks, and im being slaughtered for it!

Nothing to do with Big Mick or anyone else, just dont wanna see NESV slagged off over a nothing euro tie where we played our kids. If you want us to have all our debt back and in a position worse than Leeds then thats fine, i want more from the club, and i have also said that if we dont put out a performance and a great win against Fulham I would hope NESV would get rid of Roy as well
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #251: Dec 15, 2010 11:15:55 pm
      Thanks to NESV we are no longer a club being bled dry. That buys them time to make the right decisions. They must not rush through the decisions that will decide our next era. We have top the group tonight. Even so the faults are plain for all to see, including the owners. Roy's time is nearly over. What we need is the CEO in. Things will move quickly and positively then. We have been badly burnt by the previous owners, but lets not be so hastey as to call for NESV's head right now. The new year will bring us reason to celebrate even if now we are experiencing the footballing low that is Roy Hodgson. We are all Liverpool fans here. . . YNWA
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #252: Dec 16, 2010 05:19:13 am
      I'll refer back to Blackburn. We don't want owners coming in willy nilly and swinging the axe. They have done an admirable job of keeping the core of the back room together and building on that. For me, that was essential - getting a sound footing in the back room and establishing a team ethic unlike H&G.

That will translate to the team very soon.

For people who don't stop reminding us about how long they have supported this club ('Blah blah i've supported this club for 20/30/40 years blah blah') how do you sit back and criticise these people who are doing things like the old days? We see no squabbles anymore, no dirt through the media, no alarms being raised and yet you people are so unhappy with the owners all because they don't sack Woy.

Woy will be gone soon, we will move on and we will improve. After all those decades following the clubs, i would of thought it'd be very easily remembered that in the end this is how we always did business off the pitch and it never did us any harm.

Right now i fail to see how they have done anything to deserve being lambasted on the forum.

- Remove former regime
      - Clear all crippling debt
      - Get rid of Purslow
      - Get football men in making football decisions
      - Prepare the club for a new ethos on business

Right now, that is all they could of achieved in the very short amount of time they have been here and they have done so with aplomb.

Now the only concerns being aired are their investment in players and not sacking Woy. Bit hard to buy players when you haven't been in charge of a club during a transfer window. Petty squables coming to surface from supporters in regards to players we are linked with - which Woy, nor NESV, have control over and taking a journalists words as gospel. Since when did LFC listen to trashy journos? It's an agenda and an attempted hypnosis of other fans to join them in their public grudge with the world.

Quick Reply