Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Twitter

Read 80589 times
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Re: Twitter
      Reply #345: Jun 09, 2013 09:56:36 pm
      I do similar brands but more premium like Crooks & Castles, Brooklyn Circus, Publish Clothing, Trainerspotter, Aon Black,Marshall Artist and could add this to them.
      Have noticed an increase in the amount of businesses popping up selling clothing, online particularly. Serious money to be made if you go about it the right way. How's it been for you?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #346: Jun 09, 2013 10:10:26 pm
      Have noticed an increase in the amount of businesses popping up selling clothing, online particularly. Serious money to be made if you go about it the right way. How's it been for you?

I don't do online mate, too much F***ing about with it.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #347: Jun 10, 2013 01:36:13 pm
      I don't do online mate, too much f**king about with it.
      Fair enough. Partly the reason I tried getting so many followers on twitter was to maybe help some people out with advertising.

Do you run your own shop or something?
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #348: Jun 16, 2013 11:51:06 am
      Some LFC fans that have large amounts of followers do tweet the biggest load of sh*te. Even if they get something wrong they won't admit it, they just delete the tweet or ignore the hundred messages saying how wrong they are.

And the 'ITK' guys are just plain awful. Every one of them gang up on that indykalia for being a fraud and covering all bases when it comes to transfer speculation, but they all do it themselves. It's just not everyone has an indyliar type account, otherwise they'd all be debunked.
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #349: Jun 16, 2013 10:50:50 pm
      I've unfollowed  a good few of them lately myself. Just got sick of them.

I never followed them, but that @melwoodfc account had a good following, and regularly like talking to loads of the other 'ITK''s. With a few giving shout outs to him and that, saying he was trusted only for him to turn around and say he made everything up.

That AnfieldMole lad too, just recently changed his bio to 'saying what he hears' and says he only posts 'rumours and whispers', not information, which is what he used to do. I'm fairly sure I'm right in saying that he is Irish too, and posts on Boards.ie
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #350: Jun 16, 2013 10:57:41 pm
      I've unfollowed  a good few of them lately myself. Just got sick of them.

I never followed them, but that @melwoodfc account had a good following, and regularly like talking to loads of the other 'ITK''s. With a few giving shout outs to him and that, saying he was trusted only for him to turn around and say he made everything up.

That AnfieldMole lad too, just recently changed his bio to 'saying what he hears' and says he only posts 'rumours and whispers', not information, which is what he used to do. I'm fairly sure I'm right in saying that he is Irish too, and posts on Boards.ie

What makes you think he is Irish mate? Twitter is great but you have to take everything said on it with a pinch of salt. Unfortunately, many football fans seem incapable of doing so.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #351: Jun 16, 2013 11:09:48 pm
      What makes you think he is Irish mate?

When he first came on the scene, I think he mentioned it on twitter that was on Boards, on the Liverpool section to it. Maybe I'm just adding 2 & 2 and getting 5.

Just searched his TL there, just after posting here, and his last few tweets are saying that he is 'not doing the ITK stuff anymore, cos it's not worth the hassle'

Now this lad could have actually a lad in the club, or else just follows the right people, cos he tweeted about our friendly with Liverpool a long time before I saw it officially.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #352: Jun 17, 2013 12:39:52 am
      A new trend has started of absolute bullshit being posted on a site called 'sulia'. Every click earns you money and football account over 100k seems to be using it for everything.

And that mole lad is as bad as indy kalia for posting multiple stories and picking out the ones that happen.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #353: Jun 17, 2013 10:15:01 am
      Hashtags on Facebook now too it seems.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #354: Jun 17, 2013 01:30:51 pm
      @DoctorFunLFC is quite amusing when bashing twitter experts/ITKs

Alonso and Garcia deals close according to my source @Jay_78_ .  I've You Tubed both of them and they are Mustard

Michael Owen leaves #LFC.  I'm not fussed to be honest as we are getting cash & Nunez in exchange. #greatdeal

For those of you who haven't seen Nunez play let me enlighten you.  He is a cross between Ray Houghton & Steve Heighway

£8m + Nunez for Owen's dodgy hamstrings is the deal of the century.  Trust me I'm Jack Sear.

I've penned this little terrace ditty..."we had Nunez on the wing, we had dreams and songs to sing" #jackseartheneweltonjohn
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #355: Jul 07, 2013 10:15:26 pm
      Last two tweets by the official LFC twitter:

@LFC
      A message for @DavidPrice_1 - Don't feel too down today. You support #LFC - LFC supports you - win or lose. YNWA

Congratulations to Andy Murray. Fantastic achievement today. No wonder King Kenny is such a fan. #wimbledon

Anyone else find that a bit cringey?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #356: Jul 08, 2013 12:53:15 pm
      Last two tweets by the official LFC twitter:

@LFC
      A message for @DavidPrice_1 - Don't feel too down today. You support #LFC - LFC supports you - win or lose. YNWA

Congratulations to Andy Murray. Fantastic achievement today. No wonder King Kenny is such a fan. #wimbledon

Anyone else find that a bit cringey?

Not as cringey as the Conor Coady "Members Exclusive".
      Would he prefer to lose his hair or teeth?

F**k off.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #357: Jul 08, 2013 01:11:45 pm
      Not as cringey as the Conor Coady "Members Exclusive".
      Would he prefer to lose his hair or teeth?

F**k off.

Was that Conor's response the the question race?

Should have been
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #358: Jul 08, 2013 01:45:58 pm
      Was that Conor's response the the question race?

Should have been

I don't know.
      For some reason I didn't sign up to see the answer.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #359: Mar 22, 2014 06:42:44 pm
      Not sure if it's been mentioned before, can't be arsed to check but one of my favourite accounts to follow is @evilkagawa
      Moyes gets plenty of stick  ;)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #360: Mar 24, 2014 10:37:49 am
      Not sure if it's been mentioned before, can't be arsed to check but one of my favourite accounts to follow is @evilkagawa
      Moyes gets plenty of stick  ;)

My father in law started reading tweets from that account that had been printed in the newspaper.
      He thought it was genuine insight into Utd's dressing room and showed how much trouble Utd were in.

I could barely contain myself.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #361: Mar 24, 2014 04:42:47 pm
      My father in law started reading tweets from that account that had been printed in the newspaper.
      He thought it was genuine insight into Utd's dressing room and showed how much trouble Utd were in.

I could barely contain myself.

Haha! Some of it might not be that far from the truth  :)

xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #362: Mar 24, 2014 04:56:27 pm
      Remember the old Lucas account? Found a stitched up version of the trip to Madrid back in 2010.

Back in 2010 when the Icelandic volcanic ash cloud covered most of Western Europe, Liverpool were forced to drive to Madrid for their Europa League semi-final. A fake Lucas Leiva account sent out live tweets detailing the road trip.

This is going to be a long journey. Maybe I'll just sit in the toilet. If I get really desperate though there’s a seat next to Kyrgiakos.

Screw that, Soto has an industrial sized tub of Houmous. And no bread. Or spoon. It’s like a drink to him. He's a monster.

I lent on Soto’s chair by accident. Big mistake. Apparently I’ve 'compromised Olympus'. He's now spouting poetry in Greek with his eyes shut.

Jamie just shouted "This isn't fúcking musical chairs Lucas". I don't get it. I think he's still angry at me for nutmegging him in training.

Ryan’s sat by Nabil and so the chair next to Javier is empty. This is my chance. The fans seem to hate this - me 'sitting' next to Mascherano.

Dirks saying he 'bagsy’d' the seat next to Rafa. Rafa says he is a respecter of the bagsy system and so I'm going to have to sit by El Zhar.

Big moment for me this, game of noughts and crosses with Dirk. Rafa has set it up. I see the winner of this gaining the seat next to him.

Dirk calls it 'Zeroesh and Oesh'. He hasn't a clue. Luckily I've got first go, I'm shaking, but I know where my cross is going.

I won. But Rafa didn’t offer me the seat. A moral victory to Lucas though, Dirk keeps punching himself in the arm muttering 'sorry boss'.

Pepe : "That’s not volcanic ash, its the dust off Lucas's durex". I don't get it, but Dirks laughing his head off.

That was the last straw. Dirk pointing and repeating 'He’s a fairy, he’s a fairy without the wings'. I lunged for him. Sammy Lee held me back.

I lost control, I’m ashamed. Me & Dirk aren’t friends but I musn’t forget who I am. I am Lucas Pezzini Leiva. Brazilian Player of the Year 2006 "

All settled down. Pacheco practicing his times tables, Babel penning some lyrics, Yossi crying, Jamie called him "Gary Neville with AIDS".

Gone to sit next to Kyrgiakos, Nabil has lost the plot. Don't give that boy sugar. Soto is banging on about being an ancestor of Zeus again.

People keep telling me that the shorter my hairs got, the better I’ve become. I'll be like Zidane soon.

Kyrgiakos now sitting with the driver. Telling him that he's ‘A carnivore, plain and simple. Only the weak and women eat anything green’.

"Jamie did a few prank calls on Phil Neville. Just repeatedly saying 'Ya shít ya shít lad'. We played the Rizla game - I got Kasey Keller."

Aquilani and Degen have made a 'den' at the back of the coach out of sleeping bags. Sign on the front of it saying 'No Physios Allowed'.

Aquilani has hurt himself in the den. Typical. He can't move to get out and because of the sign, none of our physios can go in. Real dilemma.

It’s a papercut. He's out of Thursdays match. Looks like I'll be playing again. At least I'm not travelling all this way for nothing.

Plessis been in the bog for 45 mins. Apparently he took N'Gogs Nuts magazine in with him. Must be better at wánking than he is at football.

Got a Galaxy Ripple & a Solero. Ate the Ripple 1st, stupidly. Soto is now saying that anything I lick he has to then lick - Greek tradition.

I'm starting. Rafa let me know by winking at me. Alberto tried to trip me up on the way out. We don't see eye to eye. His eyes do though.

Rafa : 'Whatever happens this summer, Lucas, we'll make sure we're at the same club". Music to my ears, so this is what love songs are about.

Dirks been giving Rafa wine. I can tell when he’s drunk because he stares at me disappointingly saying he wishes he'd got a receipt for me.

Carra and Stevie sharing headphones listening to some loud Scouse House. Rafa is really drunk now.

"Where's the receipt Lucas? You must have it. There must have been one. Where's the receipt?" These words will haunt my dreams.

Rafa is asleep on Sammy's shoulder. Carra is at the front with Gerrard and Mascherano, they have some clippers, and Dirk has told me they are "ssssssssshaving sseee boooses goatee off", should I let them or wake Rafa??

Few ppl in their pyjamas now. Either NGog has a baseball bat down there or he’s one blessed, blessed boy. Jesús Christi it’s like another arm!

Off to try and get some sleep now. Nabil 'n Babel still rapping in Dutch and French together. Kyrgiakos sleeping standing up, fists clenched.

El Zhar is also still up. Saw him drink a 3 litre bottle of Cherry Coke before so he'll be up till dawn....He's gone insane, too much sugar. He's shouting at Rafa saying 'Why am I even here? Please tell me why?!' with tears pouring down his face.

Sorry guys, had no connection. Few updates, was woken up very early this morning (6am) - by Kyrgiakos blowing his medieval horn.

He blew it, thrice, and shouted "and so signals the start of a new day", looked to the floor and bowed.

Carra threw his shoe at him & screeched "what fúckin' time do you call this you Greek tít" Didn’t seem to affect Soto, I think he’s in a trance.

Rafa was really hungover. Good job my mum packed the Calprofen, he called me a 'life saver'. I am Weak. At. The. Knees.

He's singing 'Qué Sera' with his arm round my neck. This is just like I imagined it. Dirk is watching on enviously. 1-0 to Leiva.

Someones clogged the toilet up. Rafa has a guilty look. Must have been his beer poo earlier on. Stevie says he saw Dirk sniffing the seat.

Toilets humming. Sammy was about to use the air freshener, Soto stopped him - 'It is a pure and manly smell that must not be tampered with'.

It's so hot because Kyrgiakos has turned the heating up to full. When questioned about it he replies with only: "This is a man's world".

He’s truly lost it now. He’s in the toilet frantically cutting his own hair, muttering 'survival of the fittest'. N'Gog trying to stop him.

Brighter note, Pepe brought Uno. Jamie getting really competitive. He’s already hit Plessis & he wasn’t even playing. He was 'putting him off'.

Settled down now. Stevie is watching Steven Gerrard : Centurion on DVD, Aquilani’s finger is in plaster, Rafa trying to beat himself at chess.

Stopped off for lunch at a Michelin Star French restaurant. Jamie & Stevie had egg & chips. Agger had to eat standing up, his backs gone again.

Pepe refusing to speak Spanish to the locals. Telling everyone he was born in Liverpool & has lived round the corner from Jamie’s all his life.

Jamie and Stevie backing him up. They seem to have redefined his past. 'His da worked on the docks and his ma was a nurse in the Royal'.

Rafa's shoes need to go to the local cobblers. Pushed past Insua to grab them. Dirk ran, dived and got ‘em. Doesn’t have that pace on the pitch.

1 & a half hour journey. Aquilani decided to stand up for the whole duration of the way back. He can’t face another 90 minutes sitting down.

Got a text from Stevie! So pleased! I think I’m winning him over. He wants the squad to go out for a drink to help him forget about something.

Don’t know what it is but another text just said, "She said she was 21 and on the pill" 14 times in a row. Wonder what this is all about.

Don’t think Stevie knows Ayala’s name. Just calling him Beavis. Soto standing dead still in the middle of the dance floor with his top off.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #363: Jul 04, 2014 10:01:02 am
      Obviously you can have 2 twitter accounts, but can you flick between accounts on a phone app without having to log in and out of each account?
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,479 posts | 342 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #364: Jul 04, 2014 11:00:44 am
      Obviously you can have 2 twitter accounts, but can you flick between accounts on a phone app without having to log in and out of each account?

I don't think so through the native Twitter app.

That's why they have the likes of applications such as Hootsuite and Tweetcaster.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      Reply #365: Jul 04, 2014 11:02:58 am
      I don't think so through the native Twitter app.

That's why they have the likes of applications such as Hootsuite and Tweetcaster.

Cheers I'll have a look at those when I get home.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #366: Jul 04, 2014 11:58:36 am
      I can on my android on the official Twitter app. Just by going to top right menu and clicking 'accounts' then choose which one you want to use. Not sure if it's the same on an iPhone though.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      Reply #367: Jul 04, 2014 12:05:53 pm
      I can on my android on the official Twitter app. Just by going to top right menu and clicking 'accounts' then choose which one you want to use. Not sure if it's the same on an iPhone though.
      Yes I've seen that, but how do you add the second account. I can find a way to do that.

Quick Reply