Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pack your bags Rafa, you're fired....oh yeah and have a great christmas too!

Read 10451 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Dec 24, 2010 02:10:18 pm
      Now I'm posting this in its own thread because I think its pretty much disgusting and shows that these morons from talk sport who continously slated Rafa and were just as instrumental in drumming up the support to have him removed as any one.

Are these the sort of people you want to be listening to when trying to gain an understanding of what is going on at the club ?

If you think yes, then I could only reply it must be because your Agenda quite clearly fits in with theirs.

Think about it people, if your relying on cu*ts like these to form your opinions on anything LFC, they are the the tw*ts that ultimately landed us with Roy F***ing Hodgson.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/translator/2010-12-23/pack-your-bags-rafa-youre-firedoh-yeah-and-have-great-christmas-too#comments

Take at look at some of our greatest Benitez videos in honour of the mastermind of squad rotation...

Here at talkSPORT magazine we have had an ongoing love for the overweight Spanish waiter and over time we have been lucky enough to capture some of his finest moments.

Rafa vs Roy Hodgson

speaks to Italian TV after Rafa's strange comments about not seeing 'a priest in a mountain of sugar'

Sugar, priests and white liquid... It's Rafa Vs Roy!

Rafa in a rage over Jose's mind games!

Fact-obsessed former Liverpool boss fails to keep calm in face of Mourinho's verbal digs

Rafa in a rage over Jose's mind games!

Rafa Benitez - the departing rap after being sacked!

Rafa takes on Sir Alex Ferguson's challenge of rapping about facts.

Rafa Benitez - the departing rap after being sacked!

Rafa swears at us and Ronaldo exposes himself in public!

Benitez flips the bird at a press conference.

Rafa swears at us and Ronaldo exposes himself in public!

Rafa robs Martin O'Neill and Hodgson slates Allardyce

Benitez takes a shine to some new glasses.

Rafa robs Martin O'Neill and Hodgson slates Allardyce

Wenger's Adebayor impression and Rafa gets angry!

27,000 people..enough said

Wenger's Adebayor impression and Rafa gets angry!

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2010 04:04:44 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Pack your bags Rafa, you're fired....oh yeah and have a great christmas too!
      Reply #1: Dec 24, 2010 02:16:03 pm
      Unfortunately RB, this is were some of our fans get their 'education'  :roll:

Sad, I know.
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Pack your bags Rafa, you're fired....oh yeah and have a great christmas too!
      Reply #2: Dec 24, 2010 02:19:24 pm
      Unfortunately RB, this is were some of our fans get their 'education'  :roll:

Sad, I know.

Personally Smiggs I think it shows Talk Sport in a very bad light, they want to be seen as a serious sports media outlet, but how can anyone take them seriously when they have dedicate a full page to what basically amounts to a hate campaign.

Obviously it shows they are fearful of the clamour for Benitez to return as Liverpool manager gaining momentum.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Dec 24, 2010 02:21:50 pm
      Personally Smiggs I think it shows Talk Sport in a very bad light, they want to be seen as a serious sports media outlet, but how can anyone take them seriously when they have dedicate a full page to what basically amounts to a hate campaign.

Obviously it shows they are fearful of the clamour for Benitez to return as Liverpool manager gaining momentum.

Your'e right RB, could you imagine them doing that to any other manager?  I don't think so.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #4: Dec 24, 2010 02:36:41 pm
      Your'e right RB, could you imagine them doing that to any other manager?  I don't think so.

Hmmm think we should have a wee e-mail campaign to have that removed on the threat of a boycott of TalkShite.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #5: Dec 24, 2010 02:38:49 pm
      Hmmm think we should have a wee e-mail campaign to have that removed on the threat of a boycott of TalkShite.

Go 'ed then, I've still got my Internet Terrorist Mask from last time  :D
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Reply #6: Dec 24, 2010 02:55:45 pm
      Insulting your boss or your employer is a no-no, never ever do it unless you want to lose your job or if you have got another job lined up. Rafa was fired because he decided to take on his employer, unluckily he didn't have the fans behind him in InterMilan, unlike what he had with Liverpool. Had he kept his mouth shut, his job would have been secure and he would still have time to do better in the league and in Europe for the rest of this season.

I think, he was really lucky to part company with LFC after 5 seasons although he took on G&H, thanks to the fans who were always behind him.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #7: Dec 24, 2010 03:57:14 pm
      ^ That's not what this is abuout.
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #8: Dec 24, 2010 04:19:40 pm
      There's an interesting conspiracy scenario where Rafa attacked Moratti on purpose, because someone he trust said to him his favorite job will be available as soon some boards problems at this club are fixed, and his name would seriously be considered if he is a free agent by this date.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #9: Dec 24, 2010 04:25:53 pm
      Talksport. . . Talkshite would be more accurate. More lazy tabloid journalism. They are the scary movie to sky's scream. . . And not the decent early one, the dire later ones
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #10: Dec 24, 2010 04:27:58 pm
      Go 'ed then, I've still got my Internet Terrorist Mask from last time  :D

The return of scal qaeda :D
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #11: Dec 24, 2010 04:31:17 pm
      There's an interesting conspiracy scenario where Rafa attacked Moratti on purpose, because someone he trust said to him his favorite job will be available as soon some boards problems at this club are fixed, and his name would seriously be considered if he is a free agent by this date.

It certainly crossed my mind, and I posted abouut his "cunning plan" at one point.

It will be interesting to see what terms were reached over his departure from Inter - rumour has it that Moratti would only give him a payoff if he didn't take another job for at least 6 months.

Back on topic - anyone with an ounce of brains pays no attention to talksport.
      They are the jeremy kyle of the sports radio world.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12: Dec 24, 2010 05:41:46 pm
      I'm sorry but why do people listen to Talksport? It's the biggest piece of sh*t I have ever listened to and I have heard Smash Hits radio. You get the commentary of their football in which that Chelsea supporting long faced, ugly c**t Sam Matterface and that carpark expert Collymore speaking like P1 children. And away from that their other shows are presented by wimpish bigots too thick to tell black from white. When you see the likes of Jeremy Kyle, George Galloway on the airwaves of one radio station then you know you need to stay well clear.

Radio 5 Live is everything Talksport isn't. And that is such a good thing. I'd much rather listen to Alan Green pissing off Man Utd fans or slagging off referees than Sam 'What's the matter with your face' spouting the sh*t he is made out of. cu*ts.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #13: Dec 24, 2010 05:42:51 pm
      Don't hold back Frankly :D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14: Dec 24, 2010 05:51:24 pm
      As some of you know I have criticised Rafa for his transfer dealings and over stubborness (stubborness can be a good thing as he has shown countless times) only in the last couple of years but apart from that I will always stick up for him ESPECIALLY the media's attitude towards him which just reaks. I don't pay into these outlets to hear them tear into Rafa but at the same time hold back from Roy Hodgson who is certainly doing no better a job than Rafa was last season. Where is the impartiality?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #15: Dec 24, 2010 05:53:20 pm
      There is none mate, because its half these Journo tw*ts who publicly touted Hodgson for our managers position and gave him this nice man/manmanager image.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #16: Dec 24, 2010 06:08:42 pm
      There is none mate, because its half these Journo tw*ts who publicly touted Hodgson for our managers position and gave him this nice man/manmanager image.

Only half?

Surely a lot more than that.

The thing that bugs me most, is ex-players jumping on tha bandwagon simply because they are trying to carve a career as a pundit, journo, whatever, and in order to do that they have to toe the current line, whatever it may be.

Possibly the worst of the bunch is ronnie whelan who is currently trying to become the new eamon dunphy, who is possibly the worlds biggest pr**k.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #17: Dec 24, 2010 07:28:37 pm

Was thinking the same thing fella.  Either that or he was deeply peed off at Milan and just wanted out.  Or both.

Does anyone else think there is a touch of Xenophobia about Talksport and much of the UK press in relation to Rafa?  and a lot of double standards.

A good example is Robbie Keane.  We all know there's some history with the fee etc.  He got sold back to Spurs, Redknapp paying 16M(?) to take him back.  And then how often has he actually played since he returned, he's been on loan, he may be sold in January.  Is that not an incredible waste of money on Redknapp's part?  Nothing in the press though.

Talksport = wankers.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #18: Dec 26, 2010 01:36:33 am
      I love talk sports and sports radio....I like hearing opposing views and reports.  I think it becomes an Issue when the reporters dont report and carry on an agenda. An opinion is fine but when these reporters become part of the story and their reports and stories are used to fire coaches and hurt players than its bad.  They always say what they want with no facts or sources and they themselves are never forced to answer for the errors and false reports they claim as fact.  Some of these reporters just operate with impunity and never get called for it.

I forget the name of the player but here in the US some asshole reporter wrote some massive lie about the player and printed it, so the player hired an Investigator to look into the reporter and he found out the guy was cheating on his wife with a hooker so he posted it on his website and talked about during a press conference.  The reporter was fired and his wife divorced him.  Awesome!!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #19: Dec 26, 2010 09:03:58 am
      Does anyone else think there is a touch of Xenophobia about Talksport and much of the UK press in relation to Rafa?  and a lot of double standards.

Sadly not just related to Rafa.

In my opinion there is less xenophobia and more outright racism about Talksport and a number of its presenters.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #20: Dec 26, 2010 11:59:56 am
      The example of Roy Hodgson backs that up.

Look at the easy ride he is getting, imagine a foreign manager had come in and performed the same as Roy, he would be hounded out of the job my now.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #21: Jan 08, 2011 06:42:22 pm
      Talksport presenter Danny Kelly has just called rafa Benitez a nonce live on air, these fuckwits seriously need to be boycotted.

Will we see the same of treatment now dished out to Roy Hodgson, I very much doubt it.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #22: Jan 08, 2011 06:46:31 pm
      Talksport presenter Danny Kelly has just called rafa Benitez a nonce live on air, these fuckwits seriously need to be boycotted.

Will we see the same of treatment now dished out to Roy Hodgson, I very much doubt it.

Never listen to TalkSport. They spout sh*te with no repercussion.

They do it to wind people up and lick arse of the untouchable one....Ferguson.

Quick Reply