Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Pack your bags Rafa, you're fired....oh yeah and have a great christmas too!

Read 10465 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Pack your bags Rafa, you're fired....oh yeah and have a great christmas too!
      Reply #23: Jan 08, 2011 07:30:59 pm
      http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/18025

18:35

"Rafa Benitez left a terrible legacy, worst squad for 30 years, "for Benitez to be saying didnt I do great there, what a nonce"

Is what Danny Kenny said.

Lets get militant here take 5 minutes of your time and report this scum bag to offcom, there is no need to attack Rafael Benitez in that manner, fair enough if you do not agree with philosophies or ability as a football manager then cast your opinion on that but to call a happily married man and father of children some sort of sexual predator live on air is bnothing short of disgusting.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/

"At around 18:40 during the football phone in programme Call Kelly on Talksport the presenter Danny Kelly made a personal insult towards former Liverpool FC manager Rafael Benitez. Not only was this insult completely out of place regarding the subject of the conversation, it is also hugely offensive to many supporters of Liverpool FC and Rafael Benitez himself.
      Why Mr Kelly thought it appropriate to use this insult during a debate over the appointment of Kenny Dalglish at Liverpool FC is beyond my comprehension. If he disapproves of the professional work of Mr Benitez then that is his prerogative but to suggest that Mr Benitez is a sexual predator with absolutely not evidence whatsoever is not only journalistically immoral but also seriously slanderous. I do not find this type of slander acceptable and believe it is out of place on a football phone-in show.
      Action should be taken against both Mr Kelly and his employers regarding this matter."

Copy and paste the part in bold and send in your complaints., will take you 2 minutes or do your own will only take 5 minutes of your time.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Pack your bags Rafa, you're fired....oh yeah and have a great christmas too!
      Reply #24: Jan 08, 2011 07:37:36 pm
      Turned in later to hear him apologise that he didn't mean it, F***ing muppet, why the F**k did do the media think we love Rafa for.

We love the man because he is a brilliant manager no matter how much the media trys to distort the fact.
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #25: Jan 08, 2011 07:43:15 pm
      What a f***in tit
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #26: Jan 08, 2011 08:48:04 pm
      http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/18025

18:35

"Rafa Benitez left a terrible legacy, worst squad for 30 years, "for Benitez to be saying didnt I do great there, what a nonce"

Is what Danny Kenny said.

Lets get militant here take 5 minutes of your time and report this scum bag to offcom, there is no need to attack Rafael Benitez in that manner, fair enough if you do not agree with philosophies or ability as a football manager then cast your opinion on that but to call a happily married man and father of children some sort of sexual predator live on air is bnothing short of disgusting.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/

"At around 18:40 during the football phone in programme Call Kelly on Talksport the presenter Danny Kelly made a personal insult towards former Liverpool FC manager Rafael Benitez. Not only was this insult completely out of place regarding the subject of the conversation, it is also hugely offensive to many supporters of Liverpool FC and Rafael Benitez himself.
      Why Mr Kelly thought it appropriate to use this insult during a debate over the appointment of Kenny Dalglish at Liverpool FC is beyond my comprehension. If he disapproves of the professional work of Mr Benitez then that is his prerogative but to suggest that Mr Benitez is a sexual predator with absolutely not evidence whatsoever is not only journalistically immoral but also seriously slanderous. I do not find this type of slander acceptable and believe it is out of place on a football phone-in show.
      Action should be taken against both Mr Kelly and his employers regarding this matter."

Copy and paste the part in bold and send in your complaints., will take you 2 minutes or do your own will only take 5 minutes of your time.

Right ok - is there an email address?

The guy's a fat goggled eyed c**t who deserves to have a heart attack on air. Nonce? Rich coming from someone who has the spitting image of Jonathan King.
      « Last Edit: Jan 08, 2011 08:54:26 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #27: Jan 08, 2011 08:55:21 pm
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #28: Jan 08, 2011 08:57:43 pm
      Reported !
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #29: Jan 08, 2011 09:41:13 pm
      What a c**t. And that isn't slander. He really F***ing is.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #30: Jan 08, 2011 11:07:13 pm
      F***ing stupid b***ard.

I fail to see why you could possibly hate someone so much who you don't know. Trying to make a name for himself clearly.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #31: Jan 08, 2011 11:14:51 pm
      Wow.

That beggars belief.

Complaint sent in.

That's so out of order, I can't actually express my disgust.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #32: Feb 08, 2011 03:21:31 pm
      Richard Keys and Andy Gray are now working for these fuckwits.

Oh and Rafa is taking that c**t to court who called him a nonce.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #33: Feb 08, 2011 03:38:53 pm
      It certainly crossed my mind, and I posted abouut his "cunning plan" at one point.

It will be interesting to see what terms were reached over his departure from Inter - rumour has it that Moratti would only give him a payoff if he didn't take another job for at least 6 months.

Back on topic - anyone with an ounce of brains pays no attention to talksport.
      They are the jeremy kyle of the sports radio world.

So you are hinting that Benitez is a man of no honour who would deliberately try to be dismissed from his job to extract a payoff . Totally wrong imo.

Quick Reply