Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Benoit Tremoulinas (Bordeaux)

Read 3302 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Benoit Tremoulinas (Bordeaux)
      Dec 27, 2010 10:04:34 am
      LIVERPOOL TARGET BORDEAUX ACE
      http://www.footballfancast.com/2010/12/football-news/liverpool-target-bordeaux-ace?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+ffc_liverpool_blogs+(FFC_Liverpool_Blogs)
      Date: 23rd December 2010 at 4:31 pm | Written by Karl Sears

Sources in France suggest that Liverpool have been in contact with Bordeaux left-back Benoit Tremoulinas over a possible move.

The 24 year-old French left-back has been at Bordeaux for the entirety of his career and has made over 80 appearances since 2007.

Summer signing Paul Konchesky has failed to impress the Anfield faithful since his arrival and Hodgson may well be looking for a replacement in January.

Tremoulinas is on the brink of making an appearance for France having earned his first call-up to the French squad in August.

Tremoulinas is an attacking full-back and made his big breakthrough in 2009-10 when he scored two goals and provided seven assists in helping Bordeaux to sixth in the league.

« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2010 01:05:21 am by Reslivo »
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Re: Benoit Tremoulinas - BORDEAUX
      Reply #1: Dec 27, 2010 10:06:37 am
      Who??? Suppose if he's a left back he can't be worse than u know who!!
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2: Dec 27, 2010 10:09:30 am
      Don't know much about him, but i like the sound of replacing Konchesky with an attacking left back. Actually i just like the sound of replacing Koncheskey full stop! ;)
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,288 posts | 2806 
      Reply #3: Dec 27, 2010 11:42:27 am
      When I search for a left back to replace Konchesky on Fifa, this lad is one of the first to come up.

Can't be that bad then. ;)
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #4: Dec 27, 2010 06:44:34 pm
      When I search for a left back to replace Konchesky on Fifa, this lad is one of the first to come up.

Can't be that bad then. ;)

Same. Young and his ratings are high on Fifa. I've seen Bordeaux play once and he didn't stand out for anything bad, which is a good thing. I'd take him to get Konch the fook off the pitch.
      harrydunn08

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #5: Dec 27, 2010 06:49:15 pm
      I'd take him to get Konch the fook off the pitch.

To be fair, a 12 year old girl could put in a better performance than Konch  :f_tongueincheek:
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #6: Dec 29, 2010 12:51:25 am
      Can't be that bad if he's getting in a France squad with players like Abidal, Clichy and Evra.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #7: Dec 29, 2010 01:07:39 am
      Can't be that bad if he's getting in a France squad with players like Abidal, Clichy and Evra.
      He was only called up because all of those players and the rest of the team that played at the World Cup were suspended following the WC scandal.
      « Last Edit: Dec 29, 2010 01:13:53 am by Dexter »
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Re: Benoit Tremoulinas (Bordeaux)
      Reply #8: Dec 29, 2010 11:38:23 am
      Wouldn't sign him.

He is looking good when you watch him play, but looking further he is part of a defense having big coordination problems since two years, often because full backs aren't correctly in place.

He is considered an attacking left back because he run a lot with the ball leaving holes behind him but in 120 games for his club he only managed to have 19 assists and 4 goals, not bad but not really impressive.

Has a good pace and know how to tackle when he is in position to, so may only be better than Konch anyway, but I'd rather take Fucile or someone else.

Quick Reply