Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Owners Line up Dalglish as Hodgson faces a make or break clash with Bolton

Read 6849 times
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Re: Owners Line up Dalglish as Hodgson faces a make or break clash with Bolton
      Reply #46: Dec 31, 2010 11:25:58 pm
      i know one thing comrades if i were kenny i would be very nervous of taking up the job has to be the toughest position in europe at the moment , with that said roy can"t stay so someone has to do it rather kenny than rafa . happy new year to ye all hope next year improves.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #47: Jan 01, 2011 12:04:03 am
      Wanna do first post of 2011.
      Volle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts |
      • Champions 2019/20
      Reply #48: Jan 01, 2011 12:09:45 am
      Already did so, it's been 2011 in Norway for an hour and 12 mins already ;)
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #49: Jan 01, 2011 12:10:42 am

Beaten by the Aussie reds as well.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #50: Jan 01, 2011 12:15:54 am
      Beaten by the Aussie reds as well.

Beaten by the Japanese reds as well! Are there even any on here? :laugh:
      A-BoY
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      • Born As a RED, Live As a RED, Die As a RED
      Reply #51: Jan 01, 2011 11:54:33 am
      Its great that the sky looks bright for us at the moment, but the fact that Hodgson now has said that he doesn't want to quit is becoming a pain in my A....s and since hes begging now, he might be given the benefit of doubt, and if his tenure at the Kop prolongs any longer I think we are done, we can all go finding new clubs for the rest of our lives :lmao:... Liverpool always  

Quick Reply