Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment

Read 50012 times
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment
      Reply #713: Dec 30, 2010 06:16:14 am
      I wish someone else was sat in my seat last night WTF Was That!,What happened to The Voice of the Kop?,What happened to the Team.
      Did anybody turn up last night or was it all just a dream.
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Reply #714: Dec 30, 2010 06:50:19 am
      There are no explanations left and no discussions required.The decision should be crystal clear now,SACK HIM.
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #715: Dec 30, 2010 07:03:08 am
      Surely Agger has to start against Bolton, the Soto and Skrtel pairing wasn't looking very solid last night.
      achilleas10
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 168 posts |
      • Born Red, Live Red, Die Red
      Reply #716: Dec 30, 2010 07:40:35 am
      We've been lower, but Shankly came and cleaned it all up. Now we have woy........

Well, we might have to pray for Shankly's resurrection...
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #717: Dec 30, 2010 07:42:58 am
      This just isn't good enough. Its a shambles. Possession is all well and good, but Wolves MUST learn how to kill off beatable teams. :-[
      achilleas10
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 168 posts |
      Reply #718: Dec 30, 2010 07:47:06 am
      To be honest I don't know what's the worse at the moment, looking for work or watching Liverpool try and play football under woy?

The worst is that you are looking for work and Roy still has..
      achilleas10
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 168 posts |
      Reply #719: Dec 30, 2010 08:02:13 am
      I am ALWAYS ALWAYS backing the team no matter what but as much as it pains me to say......the Liverpool team at the minute is an absolute disgrace!!!! f**k you Rafa Benitez for the state of the squad you left behind & f**k you Woy Hodgson for not having a f**king clue what you are doing!!!!

I'm one of the greatest enemies of Rafa, but today I can't blame him for that mess. He is not responsible for Konchesky, or putting Raul as a right md. Rafa is not responsible for "being unlucky as we couldn't even manage to get a 0-0" as this clown said.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #720: Dec 30, 2010 09:01:12 am
      Anyone watch the match on Sky Sports and hear the comment "You have to feel sorry for Roy with all the problems he has inherited"

I hate these wankers I really do - they didnt mention anything about his poor team tactics, players out of position and the fact that Wolves as well as Blackpool, Stoke and Newcastle in recent weeks have been sent on the field with clear tactics on how to better the opposition.

All these teams had a different approach and all have been successful.

We are now in a relegation battle with West Ham, Wigan, Wolves and the like.

NESV if you are reading these forums please realise the true situation we are in with this bumbling idiot in charge and decide now where you want yours and our future to be.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #721: Dec 30, 2010 09:05:57 am
      NESV do yourselves a favour and get rid please before your ability to run our club comes into question.

Last night gives enough reason never mind the last 6 months.

A striker who has played on the right for the last 4 or so years on the left so that a central midfielder can play on the right to accommodate a defensive midfielder, at home, against bottom of the table Wolves, who's away record is unbelievably bad. Of cousre, we go a goal down so we change a striker for a striker and a left back for a erm...left back.

The players dont want it yes but surely it comes down to the manager.

Dont even bother blaming Rafa and giving it the: 'but look at the squad I was left with'. As pointed out in another post 8 players from last nights squad mauled Madrid 4 - 0 not including Ngog and Kelly on the bench.

Get this beaut out. His tactics, his team talks, his training methods, his fault.

Do not let this man spend a penny of our money. Poulsen on a 5 year at 31 is he? Aquilani in opposite direction.

Aaaaaarrrggghh!!!!!
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #722: Dec 30, 2010 09:06:07 am
      Typical stat for Roy Hodgson's Liverpool, the ball spent 46% of the first half in our third of the pitch.  Wolves had only three shots in that period (plus a few crosses that came to nought) - so why was the ball there so often? It doesn't take a genius to work that out.

NESV please let us not go into the new year with this doddering millstone around our necks!
      KopKarl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts |
      Reply #723: Dec 30, 2010 09:11:31 am
      NESV do yourselves a favour and get rid please before your ability to run our club comes into question.

A striker who has played on the right for the last 4 or so years on the left so that a central midfielder can play on the right to accommodate a defensive midfielder, at home, against bottom of the table Wolves, who's away record is unbelievably bad. Of cousre, we go a goal down so we change a striker for a striker and a left back for a erm...left back.

^THIS

Dont even bother blaming Rafa and giving it the: 'but look at the squad I was left with'. As pointed out in another post 8 players from last nights squad mauled Madrid 4 - 0 not including Ngog and Kelly on the bench.

Get this beaut out. His tactics, his team talks, his training methods, his fault.

Do not let this man spend a penny of our money. Poulsen on a 5 year at 31 is he? Aquilani in opposite direction.

Aaaaaarrrggghh!!!!!
      [/quote]
      Redangel

• 8,267 posts | 1000 
      Reply #724: Dec 30, 2010 09:19:23 am
      Anyone watch the match on Sky Sports and hear the comment "You have to feel sorry for Roy with all the problems he has inherited"

I hate these wankers I really do - they didnt mention anything about his poor team tactics, players out of position and the fact that Wolves as well as Blackpool, Stoke and Newcastle in recent weeks have been sent on the field with clear tactics on how to better the opposition.

All these teams had a different approach and all have been successful.

We are now in a relegation battle with West Ham, Wigan, Wolves and the like.

NESV if you are reading these forums please realise the true situation we are in with this bumbling idiot in charge and decide now where you want yours and our future to be.

When I heard that I nearly broke the TV 'cos I threw my slipper at it !!
      The bias against Rafa is there for all to see. Even those who don't like Rafa must admit that there is a definite bias against him .
      Roy  sets the team up like that and gets no criticism at all , instead they feel sorry for him.
      That performance was pathetic and I said to my hubby if they score we'll lose . You just knew that team had no confidence at all.
      NESV have to act fast because we are in a relegation battle of that I have no doubt. Roy thinks we can get 4th , that alone should tell them that he's deluded , we really are in big trouble.
      He asks for time , but there is no indication that things are getting better , instead things are getting worse !! Enough is enough !
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #725: Dec 30, 2010 09:29:02 am
      That performance was pathetic and I said to my hubby if they score we'll lose . You just knew that team had no confidence at all.

Made me laugh that bit....imagine another living room miles away with roles reversed....I was saying exactly the same to my other half as well..... ;D

Your right though, we are in trouble.
      RedHon
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Reply #726: Dec 30, 2010 09:35:36 am

When I heard that I nearly broke the TV 'cos I threw my slipper at it !!
      The bias against Rafa is there for all to see. Even those who don't like Rafa must admit that there is a definite bias against him .
      Roy  sets the team up like that and gets no criticism at all , instead they feel sorry for him.
      NESV have to act fast because we are in a relegation battle of that I have no doubt. Roy thinks we can get 4th , that alone should tell them that he's deluded , we really are in big trouble.
      He asks for time , but there is no indication that things are getting better , instead things are getting worse !! Enough is enough !

When you see the line up and the players are playing out of position, you already can sense that we're in trouble. Roy is a real ar*ehole. :f_wah:
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #727: Dec 30, 2010 09:36:46 am
      I cannot believe some in here and media are blaming Rafa for this disaster this Clown has put us in
        JUST get rid of roy pls ASAP
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #728: Dec 30, 2010 09:43:11 am
      Can't believe how low we've sank under hodgson. A totally inept and sh*te performance. Wolves out played us, showed more committemnt and desire. Just cant F***ing belive it.

WHy Woy? Why drop Maxi and play Kuyt on the left? Why leave Aurelio on the bench and play Cuntchesky? Why play Sotis instead of Agger? Why move Meirles to the right when both he and Lucas looked solid in centre midfield partnership? Why play so defensively against a team that are bottom of the league? Why leave the changes so late that they cant do anything to change the game? Yes wolves were good, they harried and closed players down, forced us into playing long balls by making us constantly play backwards BUT is it not the managers job to find a solution to this problem?

Why are so useless?

I for one didn't see roy get out of his seat and shout any instructions at the team to get them playing any differantly. From roy's body lanaguage it was almost as tho he didn't give a sh*t. F**k off roy pls i'm begging you, just go.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #729: Dec 30, 2010 09:43:27 am

Aaaaaarrrggghh!!!!!

spot on. i haven't posted anything about the game till this morning out of disgust. players look out of sorts and they have to take some of the blame, but they are not the main problem here. it's the F***ing be**end "managing". awful tactics, pathetic excuses, alienating the fans and the players and about as inspiring as a dog's ar*e.

literally lost for words.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #730: Dec 30, 2010 11:09:09 am
      Cannot believe some in here are pointing fingers at Rafa.  Count up the internationals in the squad and then remember eight of those players beat Madrid 4-0 just under 2 years ago.  Yes, last season was bad, but even at this point we had more points, had conceded less and had a substantially better goal difference.

It's the tactics!  Simples!

I noticed Paul Tomkins made an interesting observation in that Fulham are not having the best run - a team built by Roy.  Has anyone noticed Mark Hughes blame Roy for the sh*te squad he left behind? 
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,345 posts | 1620 
      Reply #731: Dec 30, 2010 11:13:31 am
      and to hear that bellend Andy Gray run his F***ing mouth.
      In his own way Gray did actually stick up for the fans last night , especially when Tyler tried to put us down for booing Konchesky Gray actually said he understood due to comments that were made.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #732: Dec 30, 2010 11:15:11 am
      After reading through this thread, I've decided that the sickness & diahoera I suffered last night and still, causing me to miss the game was certainly a better deal than the poor bas**rds who witnessed this first hand.
      lfc4life403
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #733: Dec 30, 2010 11:15:37 am
      BRING BK RAFA
      LFCexiled
      Reply #734: Dec 30, 2010 11:16:52 am
      Just read 5 pages of this thread to catch up. Quite amazed that some are taking the media stance that this F***ing mess has something to do with Rafa. I should be used to it by now but I'm still amazed at how long unforced brain-washing actually lasts.

I have no further comment on the match as it's so blatantly obvious that this is all that useless tw*t is capable of creating that it's a pointless exercise to say anything about his tactics/man-management/rapport with the fans any more.

I await the day that John Henry feels the same.

On a final note, my regular purchase of merchandise from Liverpool1 is officially over until the owners of MY club begin to respect MY club and rid US of this diseased and useless man.

I would gently urge my fellow Reds to do the same. They knew what we were capable of before they bought us and they shouldn't be surprised to hear the dulcet tones of internet terrorists screaming for the sacking of hodgson in whatever form them tones may take.

Hodgson for F***ing England!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #735: Dec 30, 2010 11:39:32 am

Hodgson: I'd like to give Wolves credit, but I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game,
      It's not being unlucky, it's because we played that bad and continue to use the same s**te tactic week in week out

Hodgson: probably 0-0 would have been a fair result. But it was nowhere near our expectations or hopes
      With teams like Wolves a draw will never be a fair result. It's always an easy 3 pointers with them eventhough they did put up a good fight

You've dragged us a bit too far below now Roy. It's understandable if we lose out to a better club. They did played out great but they never will be better than us and that's FACT! Couldn't you differ between fact and fiction?
      We're in for a horrid time. Wake up and smell the s**te you're giving us Roy!

Quick Reply