Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Liverpool FC are falling

Read 5667 times
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Re: Liverpool FC are falling
      Reply #23: Dec 30, 2010 07:44:48 pm
      Precisely. Thgis lad got me banned off of Newkit after about six or seven years (along with many others), now he's followed me over here. Disgraceful really.

People don't get others banned here - they get themselves banned by not being able to control themselves or by being WUM's.

Back on topic (still laughing about earnshaw) I don't believe we are in anything like a terminal decline.

A new manager and a couple of decent signings, and we'd be right back up there, and challenging for the title within 2 - 5 years at the latest.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #24: Dec 30, 2010 07:45:27 pm
      Whether I agree with him or not I do admire Bigmick's stance. A true red.

And as for Liverpool v Bolton - do we have to? I wouldn't be surprised if some fans out there were actually wanting Liverpool to lose to see Hodgson sacked. Not me though.

But I will admit this - Roy Hodgson took on a turd of a job. As the old saying goes - you can't polish a turd. You can break it up and mash it all about and make it even more messier but at the end of the day it's still a turd!
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #25: Dec 30, 2010 07:45:27 pm
       Time for a break for a few days. Corbally, Kenny and the rest of you lads, I don't agree with you over often but you're alright. George Lucas (Benny the Noon) is potentially a big problem to your forum though. Ask absolutely anybody who posted on Newkit over the last four years or so, this lad really is something else. Welcome him at your peril, don't say I didn't warn you. Be cool anyhow, have a good new year and if anyone fancies a bevvie at the FA Cup game give us a shout. Mick.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #26: Dec 30, 2010 07:47:53 pm
      Whether I agree with him or not I do admire Bigmick's stance. A true red.

And as for Liverpool v Bolton - do we have to? I wouldn't be surprised if some fans out there were actually wanting Liverpool to lose to see Hodgson sacked. Not me though.

But I will admit this - Roy Hodgson took on a turd of a job. As the old saying goes - you can't polish a turd. You can break it up and mash it all about and make it even more messier but at the end of the day it's still a turd!

I don't think he did take on a turd of a job.

I think that any half decent manager would have us up around the top 4, if not in it, especially if he had spent money a bit better than hodgson.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #27: Dec 30, 2010 07:51:08 pm
      I don't think he did take on a turd of a job.

I think that any half decent manager would have us up around the top 4, if not in it, especially if he had spent money a bit better than hodgson.

By Liverpool's standards this is a turd of a team. Kyriakgos? Poulsen? Konchesky? N'Gog? Maxi? Sounds turdish to me. Man City, Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd wouldn't touch those players with a bargepole.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #28: Dec 30, 2010 07:51:38 pm
      Were have we gone wrong?

Well.

We haven't won the title for two decades (while the scum have won how many?) FACT

We are now OUT of the top four and looks as if we will continue to be unless something dramatically changes. FACT

We are falling and are now accelerating. FACT.

If we continue to do the things we are doing ........  we will continue to get the results we are getting. FACT

I.E. RELEGATION.

Who us?

Yes ..us. Liverpool Football Club.

(For me? It was Souness.)
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #29: Dec 30, 2010 07:52:10 pm
      Were have we gone wrong?

Well.

We haven't won the title for two decades (while the scum have won how many?) FACT

We are now OUT of the top four and looks as if we will continue to be unless something dramatically changes. FACT

We are falling and are now accelerating. FACT.

If we continue to do the things we are doing ........  we will continue to get the results we are getting. FACT

I.E. RELEGATION.

Who us?

Yes ..us. Liverpool Football Club.

(For me? It was Souness.)

If it weren't for Souness....
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #30: Dec 30, 2010 07:53:14 pm
      He didn't take a turd of a job frank your reading to many english news papers again, convincing you this is true same way you were easily convinced Roy would be a good manager for us.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #31: Dec 30, 2010 07:54:35 pm
      By Liverpool's standards this is a turd of a team. Kyriakgos? Poulsen? Konchesky? N'Gog? Maxi? Sounds turdish to me. Man City, Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd wouldn't touch those players with a bargepole.

kyriagkos - 1.5 million, same for N'gog, maxi, free
      All decent squad players.

Poulsen and konchesky he brought in himself, so according to your theory, he knew they were turds?
      ;)
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #32: Dec 30, 2010 07:56:56 pm
      Turdish to you Frank, your trying to understand why a manager you backed failed, can't beat Northampton, Blackpool or Wolves at home. I tell you why he failed because he is a joke of a manager bigged up by the british media because he has his tongue up there holes.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #33: Dec 30, 2010 07:57:09 pm
      yes look at our stats only 6 goals away for home only two other teams have stats like that and they are in the bottom 4. we have a manager who all the fans hate, players who are overated and lack any sort of passion. all the ingredients for failure   
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #34: Dec 30, 2010 07:59:53 pm
      Jeeess Kenny, that's getting a bit personal aint it ? I think on the whole, everyone agree's that Rafa isn't the new messiah, he made some awefull signings, and tactical decisions, along with some inspired moments as well. The latter days of Rafa's reign were something of a soap opera and I for one don't think his return would take us any further than we are. On the other hand, Roy is a square peg in a round hole. Just not cut out for the job and he has to go. Just a thought about one night in Istanbul. Was our recovery, as fantastic an achievment as it was, down to Rafa's genius, or an element of luck. When he brought Didi on at half time, was it in the gameplan for the greatest come back of all time, or was it for Damage limitation.? Only Rafa knows the truth, but it will only ever be put down as an inspired substitution. I have my own idea's on that though. So even Rafa had a bit of luck, but sometimes bad as well as good. He may have built a memorable side if given enough funds from twit and tw*t, he may also have bought a few more duffers. We'll never know. I think people who almost worship him need to realise there are as many downs as ups with Rafa, as for Woy, only downs it seems. He has to go, but please get real about Rafa, he is only human.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #35: Dec 30, 2010 08:00:13 pm
      Frankly - it seems that your following the media line when it comes to the current situation .

All last season everything that happened it was all down to Rafa - everything .

Now the media are still blaming Rafa for the mess we are currently in and seem happy to absolve Hodgson

Why ? Is it basically because he is english

All last season many people around forums were saying we had the players to easily make the top 4 and it was the managers fault we didnt - when Hodgson took over people were saying all it needed was an arm around the shoulder , a bit of man management and the players would be back up in the top 4 . Now because they are all of a sudden its down to the players . Im failing to understand the difference between last season and this season ( as we are miles worse )
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #36: Dec 30, 2010 08:19:28 pm
      Okay FMS, we'll leave out what you deem to be 'turds':

All inherited by Wotten Woy:

Pepe
      Johnson
      Carragher
      Wilson
      Ayala
      Insua
      Kelly
      Agger
      Kuyt
      Lucas
      Aquilani
      Cole
      Shelvey
      Gerrard
      Pacheco
      Torres

A few less 'turds' than the Sky Sports Generation have been conditioned to believe. Whilst we may have been on the slide last season; we are now, under Hodgson, in free-fall.

The media are talking out of their collective arse in a vain attempt to shore that maggot Hodgson up - don't fall for it.  >:D

StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #37: Dec 30, 2010 09:26:31 pm
      We are definitely plunging into a pit of misery, we have been for some time, my question atm is: why do none of our coaching staff have the bollocks to say to Roy, 'stop playing players out of position and pick the strongest side, then results may go our way'
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #38: Dec 30, 2010 09:27:44 pm
      We are definitely plunging into a pit of misery, we have been for some time, my question atm is: why do none of our coaching staff have the bollocks to say to Roy, 'stop playing players out of position and pick the strongest side, then results may go our way'

Even if they did or have he wouldn't listen - he'd say "I've got 35 years of experience and we don't play that way"
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #39: Dec 30, 2010 09:37:35 pm
      kyriagkos - 1.5 million, same for N'gog, maxi, free
      All decent squad players.

Poulsen and konchesky he brought in himself, so according to your theory, he knew they were turds?
      ;)

Decent squad players? DECENT squad players? Quite frankly the Chuckle Brothers could look like Messi and Ronaldo playing in a team with the likes of them. They are all sh*t and need to be taken off the payroll immediately. It's not just that the sh*t is playing week in week out! It's f**king ridiculous.

Face it lads - this team is at best the 6th best team in the league and that is why because we're having to serve up gruel on the field and on the touchline when those above us serve caviar and the finest cheeses. Any decent manager would realise this and drop them immediately but no I guess the likes of Maxi and N'Gog is better than Pacheco etc.

A f**king joke.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #40: Dec 30, 2010 09:40:36 pm
      Decent squad players? DECENT squad players? Quite frankly the Chuckle Brothers could look like Messi and Ronaldo playing in a team with the likes of them. They are all sh*t and need to be taken off the payroll immediately. It's not just that the sh*t is playing week in week out! It's F***ing ridiculous.

Who picks 'the sh*t' week in week out? What's your opinion on these, by the way?:

Pepe
      Johnson
      Carragher
      Wilson
      Ayala
      Insua
      Kelly
      Agger
      Kuyt
      Lucas
      Aquilani
      Cole
      Shelvey
      Gerrard
      Pacheco
      Torres
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #41: Dec 30, 2010 09:42:33 pm
      Who picks 'the sh*t' week in week out? What's your opinion on these, by the way?:

Pepe
      Johnson
      Carragher
      Wilson
      Ayala
      Insua
      Kelly
      Agger
      Kuyt
      Lucas
      Aquilani
      Cole
      Shelvey
      Gerrard
      Pacheco
      Torres

I said I supported Roy for a good while but obviously I don't now because of the errors to many made which haven't been corrected upon. Jesus Christ - is it that hard to understand or are you just trying to spin it? We need a change of manager quick and by change his name doesn't go by Benitez either just to flatten your hopes.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #42: Dec 30, 2010 09:47:20 pm
      I said I supported Roy for a good while but obviously I don't now because of the errors to many made which haven't been corrected upon. Jesus Christ - is it that hard to understand or are you just trying to spin it?

Legitimate question, i would have thought.

No spin on my behalf - you said he took on a turd of a job and cherry picked a few players (to support your assertion); I asked what you thought of the other players he inherited, that's all. If you don't want to answer it's no big deal.

We need a change of manager quick and by change his name doesn't go by Benitez either just to flatten your hopes.

I honestly don't have a clue what you're gibbering about here frank. Sorry.  :-[
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #43: Dec 30, 2010 10:59:03 pm
      Legitimate question, I would have thought.

No spin on my behalf - you said he took on a turd of a job and cherry picked a few players (to support your assertion); I asked what you thought of the other players he inherited, that's all. If you don't want to answer it's no big deal.

I honestly don't have a clue what you're gibbering about here frank. Sorry.  :-[
      Bad Boy some people do speak some sh*te at this time of year. i agree with you.
      will someone tell woy its not only the silly season but one of the worst seasons we ever had
      didnt start 2 weeks ago but 5months ago when the cnut took over.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      you know what i mean
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #44: Dec 31, 2010 12:27:55 am
      Legitimate question, I would have thought.

I honestly don't have a clue what you're gibbering about here frank. Sorry.  :-[

Well you are probably one of those who call for Benitez to come back. I want him to come back...but not 6 f**king months after he left the club ffs.

As for the players he inherited - I'd agree it's good if not spectacular. Certainly good enough squad players for any team in the league but the players I did mention - just no. We are spinning out of control and I merely want a manager in who will come in and put his fist down firmly. Roy Hodgson fists are flailing around in mid air like a man at a rave on speed.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #45: Dec 31, 2010 11:53:35 am
      Well you are probably one of those who call for Benitez to come back.

Oh I see.   :-[

Not that i'll make a habit of researching things for you Frank but saying as it's New Year's Eve, and all; you can have this one on me:

I reckon i'm one of a few who actually liked Benitez, would have given him more time but would not take him back. You can't look back to go forward - it just doesn't work. ...

Happy New year.

Quick Reply