Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Kenny Dalglish speaks after Kop call for him to replace Roy Hodgson as Liverpool

Read 5964 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: Kenny Dalglish speaks after Kop call for him to replace Roy Hodgson as Liverpool
      Reply #23: Jan 01, 2011 01:41:18 pm
      Why is Rafa alwasy dragged into it , the same man who gave a large chunk of that 6 million to charity,s in liverpool. take a break fella.

Because there is always someone who thinks Rafa is the root of all evil and will drag him into any topic to get their point across.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Re: Kenny Dalglish speaks after Kop call for him to replace Roy Hodgson as Liverpool
      Reply #24: Jan 01, 2011 01:57:27 pm
      Rafa fu**ed off with 6million of our clubs money what a sickener to pay this c**t redundancy aswell ,can"t they sack him for underachieving , f**k that sh*t these boys are getting money for jam.
      He could have taken 16 million, and he gave to charity, anyway what has this got to do with Rafa?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #25: Jan 01, 2011 02:04:55 pm
      This is hardly a massive backing of Roy is it.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #26: Jan 01, 2011 02:14:14 pm
      It seems that, similar to CS-Bergen was saying, the main thing the club are concentrating on our next game and, if it goes balls-up like it has of late, then there will be a serious discussion on the future of the clubs management. Hardly any serious backing from Kenny their.
      Junior_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 926 posts |
      Reply #27: Jan 01, 2011 05:08:29 pm
      I was about to say, reading that, not once does he say "I don't want the job."

So who knows.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,497 posts | 1644 
      • YNWA
      Reply #28: Jan 01, 2011 08:22:01 pm
      Love the guy but think we need someone younger than Kenny.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #29: Jan 01, 2011 10:10:26 pm
      I was about to say, reading that, not once does he say "I don't want the job."

So who knows.

As I said above, he is employed by the club, so he can not say "give me the Job", as the Job is not vacant.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,723 posts | 566 
      Reply #30: Jan 03, 2011 07:16:30 pm
      Got Kenny's new book for Christmas and have just read that he was invited back to manager, by Peter Robinson when he was still at Blackburn- only to get to the interview and they had changed their mind.
      It's clear he wants the job, even more than I thought he did - I pray they give him the chance, I just fear that the owners wouldn't know what to do IF it went wrong. But lets face it, how can it go any more wrong, no one loves the club more, is more qualified than Kenny. He is 10 years younger than Ferguson and is raring to go.

I just think another foreign manager would take 2 seasons at best to bring in his own players, and we haven't got the time or money....

Red Rob 60
      • Forum Ian St John

• 448 posts | 43 
      Reply #31: Jan 03, 2011 11:31:36 pm
      Rafa fu**ed off with 6million of our clubs money what a sickener to pay this c**t redundancy aswell ,can"t they sack him for underachieving , f**k that sh*t these boys are getting money for jam.

Troll.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #32: Jan 03, 2011 11:42:34 pm
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #33: Jan 04, 2011 01:48:31 pm
      think kenny's saying "look roy, get the 3 points and feck off. i could do the job blind, no hands and no testicles better than you"...yup yup thats exactly what he said. no?

Quick Reply