Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

PSP and PS3

Read 4191 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      PSP and PS3
      Jul 26, 2007 05:07:37 pm
      Just started getting the two of them linked up. Got a PSP a couple of years back and not used it much recently, but linking it up to the PS3 is giving it a new lease of life.

The PS3 has a 60Gb hard drive so you can stick films, music, photo's etc on and you can now download old PSone games from the PlayStation store that work with the PS3 and the PSP.

But (assuming I have left my PS3 on) I can use the PSP anywhere in the world where there is a wireless connection to access my PS3.

It's a pretty amazing gadget.  Obviously I could carry a laptop around with me - boot it up and log on - but using this gadget is great.  If I can get the LFC streaming sorted then I could technically watch the games anywhere in the world.

Anybody else got both gadgets?  Anybody else got any tips they can share?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: PSP and PS3
      Reply #1: Jul 26, 2007 07:14:04 pm
      Just started getting the two of them linked up. Got a PSP a couple of years back and not used it much recently, but linking it up to the PS3 is giving it a new lease of life.

The PS3 has a 60Gb hard drive so you can stick films, music, photo's etc on and you can now download old PSone games from the PlayStation store that work with the PS3 and the PSP.

But (assuming I have left my PS3 on) I can use the PSP anywhere in the world where there is a wireless connection to access my PS3.

It's a pretty amazing gadget.  Obviously I could carry a laptop around with me - boot it up and log on - but using this gadget is great.  If I can get the LFC streaming sorted then I could technically watch the games anywhere in the world.

Anybody else got both gadgets?  Anybody else got any tips they can share?

Hi Jabba,
      I've got the PSP. I have upgraded the 'firmware' to PSP 3.1OEA. (version it runs on, usually 2.0 or 2.1 if UK spec)
      With this frimware I have around 180 games for it.
      All you need to do is upgrade your memory stick (4gb around £25), and ensure a UMD disc is in the unit.
      Simply drag and drop the game folders onto the memory stick and hey presto !!!
      A 4gb stick will hold around 6 / 7 games on it.

Drop me a PM if you need more details / games ;)
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #2: Jul 30, 2007 11:21:47 pm
      Beauchamp
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #3: Sep 21, 2007 11:38:51 pm
      I do know that you can use the PSP as a rear mirror for MotorStorm and any other Driving simulation games if that helps
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #4: Sep 25, 2007 12:16:45 am
      I do know that you can use the PSP as a rear mirror for MotorStorm and any other Driving simulation games if that helps

Really? I've got Motorstorm and a PSP. Pray tell...

Quick Reply