Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Your Worst Lay

Read 2474 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Your Worst Lay
      Jul 26, 2007 06:41:34 pm
      Everyone's done it, well most of us at least. What am I talking about? Sleeping with someone you really wish you didn't.

There's got to be some great stories out there, mostly alcohol induced I'm sure, so lets hear them.

My worst wasn't actually that long ago, just before I met my current girlfriend last year. I got pissed out my face & went home with a girl who wasn't exactly what you'd call slim. It only happened because I was drunk, and not only did she realise this but she didn't seem to mind! For the next couple of weeks she kept inviting me up to hers, enticing me with beer & food, and every time I ate the food & drank the beer before making my excuses & leaving. A few weeks later though she finally succeeded in getting me drunk enough & I did it again, at which point I decided I'd better stop going round there.

Anyway, that's my story. What about the rest of you? I'm sure some of you have got some right crackers :D
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Re: Your Worst Lay
      Reply #1: Jul 26, 2007 06:48:38 pm
      went out to a house party and got wasted! and got home with this chick round my arm and i wake up the next morning and realised i was sleeping with my mates girl!!! He didnt find out though so no damage done!
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Jul 26, 2007 07:23:08 pm
      went out to a house party and got wasted! and got home with this chick round my arm and I wake up the next morning and realised I was sleeping with my mates girl!!! He didnt find out though so no damage done!

You b**tard I knew you had porked my girlfriend and now you have admitted it for everyone to see, I have finally caught you out after all this time....... slowly slowly catchy monkey. ;)

In this worst lay thread do wives count? oh hi love I was just...
      « Last Edit: Jul 26, 2007 07:26:01 pm by Glenbuck »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #3: Jul 26, 2007 10:03:23 pm

:laughing-smiley-014:

Well, I'm not giving too much away in this thread. ;) But it wasn't so much the worse as in quality, but it was definitely the worse thing I could have done. I was with this girl years ago and things didn't work out, so it was best to split up. But, she went all "bunny boiler" on me and lets say "wasn't too pleased". Followed me about for a little while but she soon got the message. It's not fair being with someone if you don't feel for them is it?

Well, not so long ago I was at a workmates leaving do. Supping from the early afternoon, having a laugh, getting merry. It was later on in the night and the next thing I know I felt these two hands go around my eyes from the back of my head, and heared the words "guess who?!!!". I had no idea who it was. It was her!!!!!!!!!! Hadn't seen her for years and in my jolly state, i thought, fair do's, let's catch up. Nothing wrong in that is there? Well one thing led to another, before I knew it I was in this flat - unkown to me at the time, which was her place! Fun was had although I didn't quite know what i was doing at the time. But the worst part was waking up the next day, in the nak, in a strange bed with no idea where i was....you know like that scene in Trainspotting where Spud wakes up? But minus the excrement!!  :D I'm sure most people know what that feels like.
      Then the dread kicked in! :D
      Needless to say, I was out of there like a shot!
      But, in my stupid drunken state, I'd gave her my phone number. :o I kept getting texts and calls for ages saying lets go for a drink "as friends". Stress!! But I knew what she was doing all the time and I should have been wise to it.  ::)

I've learned my lesson. Never drink too much! :D :D
      Seriously, if you split up with someone, then you done it for a reason and it's not fair on both people to get involved again....in any way!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #4: Jul 27, 2007 01:06:06 am
      To quote RedKenny - I'm not giving too much away in this thread.

In fact, I am not giving anything away. Going to attempt to stay on the moral high ground (to protect the innocent! ;)
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #5: Jul 27, 2007 08:32:57 am
      I've learned my lesson. Never drink too much! :D :D

I don't believe that for a second :D
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #6: Jul 27, 2007 10:06:22 am
      About a year ago I had one too many ciders and put it this way... she wasn't anorexic  :D
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #7: Jul 27, 2007 12:25:42 pm
      You b**tard I knew you had porked my girlfriend and now you have admitted it for everyone to see, I have finally caught you out after all this time....... slowly slowly catchy monkey. ;)

O God what have i done!!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #8: Jul 27, 2007 11:20:18 pm
      I've only ever slept with my current bf! I am a good girl :)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #9: Jul 28, 2007 09:40:19 am

Thats how I like it, a respectable girl like you :)
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #10: Jul 28, 2007 10:02:03 am
      who would have thought alcohol does that to you?? ;)

nothing too major by myself tho i'm afraid, just the standard 1 or 10 or more :f_doh: that you wouldnt normally look at!

but pleased to say none of the none anorexic type tho!!

anyway who's up for a  :food-smiley-005:

:)

paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #11: Jul 28, 2007 11:38:56 am
      Just starting now priesty! Going to see arctic monkeys today starts at two and you can't take booze in so making the most of the time in between getting up and then  ;D  :food-smiley-005:
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #12: Jul 29, 2007 12:05:28 am

Glad I never went to Uni in Plymouth then.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #13: Jul 30, 2007 10:26:26 pm
      How rude :'( !!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #14: Jul 31, 2007 03:08:22 am
      Not so much a bad lay! It was more like a pretty long mistake!  ;D

I split with my long term girlfriend on a break and I apparently agreed about no other 'action' during this time! Must have been pished at the time!  ;) Anyways, I decided to hook up with this girl I knew through a mate and do the no-pants dance! As I thought this was a one off we just got stuck in! Real hammer and tongs stuff!

As the days passed I found it happening again! And again the next day! And then again! At the time I was like the pig in the proverbial sh*t, until she started getting matey with me Mam and my brothers girlfriend, as she had met them during one of my shifts in the pub! Soon enough she was in my house all the time and I had my 'on a break' girlfriend down my neck every day about the idea of getting back together! Me head was mashed!  >:(

Getting rid of the temporary one proved a little too hard for me and I have now learned my lesson! I shall not be greedy and I will now stick to one at a time!

That was the only story I had as I haven't had a bad session yet, and touch wood I can keep it like that!  :cheeky-grin: As I'm young though I can see this idea passing by!  ;D
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #15: Jul 31, 2007 11:59:42 am
      I shall not be greedy and I will now stick to one at a time!

Always room for more!  Just make sure one of them isn't your ex next time ;)
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #16: Jul 31, 2007 12:14:52 pm
      Not so much a bad lay! It was more like a pretty long mistake!  ;D

I split with my long term girlfriend on a break and I apparently agreed about no other 'action' during this time! Must have been pished at the time!  ;) Anyways, I decided to hook up with this girl I knew through a mate and do the no-pants dance! As I thought this was a one off we just got stuck in! Real hammer and tongs stuff!

As the days passed I found it happening again! And again the next day! And then again! At the time I was like the pig in the proverbial sh*t, until she started getting matey with me Mam and my brothers girlfriend, as she had met them during one of my shifts in the pub! Soon enough she was in my house all the time and I had my 'on a break' girlfriend down my neck every day about the idea of getting back together! Me head was mashed!  >:(

Getting rid of the temporary one proved a little too hard for me and I have now learned my lesson! I shall not be greedy and I will now stick to one at a time!

That was the only story I had as I haven't had a bad session yet, and touch wood I can keep it like that!  :cheeky-grin: As I'm young though I can see this idea passing by!  ;D

;D rather you than me mate, but i do like the idea of two ladies on tap! ;)

:D

Quick Reply