Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Lyrics for iTunes

Read 1150 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Lyrics for iTunes
      Jan 05, 2011 10:11:10 pm
      Now that I've got an iPod touch especially, I'd really like to have the lyrics to all my music on there.

Is anybody anywhere of any methods to do this easily without having to physically copy and paste everything myself?

I've tried a couple of apps, but they download as zip files and then don't seem to open properly.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Lyrics for iTunes
      Reply #1: Jan 06, 2011 12:42:10 am
      Do you mean having the lyrics appear as a text or appear when the song is played?

Either way, I don't know :P Tried googling to see what I could find but didn't have much luck. Read somewhere that it seems it's not supported on iphone or ipod touch yet but on the hand, one user claims it works on his ipod touch.

But, if you're asking whether there is a programme or some sort that enables you to have the lyrics for music without you copying and pasting them into your itunes, I doubt it.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #2: Jan 06, 2011 07:09:25 pm
      Lyrics definitely show up on my iPod touch.

And that was sort of what I was asking. Fair enough. iTunes should think about releasing some kind of thing for that.
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #3: Jan 06, 2011 08:11:57 pm
      Only way I know is to copy and paste lyrics into the 'lyrics' box when you click on 'get info' on a song, but that's probably what you said you didn't want to do.

Quick Reply