Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Man Utd [Premier League] Sun 16th Dec @ 4:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W10 D3 L9

Pundits and Commentators

Read 111125 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,370 posts | 1774 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1260: Dec 06, 2018 11:05:25 am
      Supposedly a Liverpool fan is Dowie, remember seeing an interview with him when he still played professing his love for us.

Talks absolute sh*te as a commentator though. I haven't got a f**king clue what he was waffling about half the time last night.

Did you hear the bit early doors where he went on about using Gomez at RB being a risk because TAA is rapid......when it’s common knowledge that the squad consider Joe quickest.......?

That was bizarre.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,330 posts | 1760 
      Reply #1261: Dec 06, 2018 02:14:24 pm
      Did you hear the bit early doors where he went on about using Gomez at RB being a risk because TAA is rapid......when it’s common knowledge that the squad consider Joe quickest.......?

That was bizarre.

Dowie was waffling like a good 'un.
      He was cracking me up at times.
      Absolute loon.
      Passportboy
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #1262: Dec 06, 2018 03:37:01 pm
      So glad it wasn't just me who was confused a little by Dowie...

I know he likes (as do many fans) the good old days of full blooded contact, but to praise every challenge made in the first 20 mins and say 'not a foul' was crazy. Then to blame the advertising board for Gomez was infuriating... Anyone watching could see there was an injury waiting to happen - personally I think the ref should have done more early on to stop the Burnley lads and there 'tactics'...

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,513 posts | 257 
      Reply #1263: Dec 06, 2018 03:46:15 pm
      I wonder if they count dodgy streams in the viewing numbers!yay Sportsnet or was this a generic Prem international commentary team was it the same on nbc gold if anyone watched that?

Quick Reply