Trending Topics

Next match: Genk v LFC [Champions League] Wed 23rd Oct @ 8:00 pm
      Luminus Arena

Today is the 20th of October and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W8 D8 L9

Pundits and Commentators

Read 137495 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,564 posts | 645 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1475: Sep 21, 2019 06:00:41 pm
      We've gone off topic here  :f_doh:  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,196 posts | 3688 
      Reply #1476: Sep 22, 2019 12:02:31 pm
      Might go down the bookies and have a fiver on Keane strangling Gary Neville live on air before October is out!!
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,116 posts | 308 
      Reply #1477: Sep 22, 2019 12:21:05 pm
      Might go down the bookies and have a fiver on Keane strangling Gary Neville live on air before October is out!!

Can only f**king hope
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,862 posts | 5161 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1478: Sep 22, 2019 12:25:19 pm

I think I'd go crazy sitting next to Neville. Then again everything he came out with I'd just respond with 'yeah but...Valencia'.

Similar to Steve McManaman on BT Sport he struggles to keep his gob shut especially on co commentator duty. Sometimes you've just got to let the picture and the sound of the crowd do a little bit of the commentary for you like Barry Davies would do. Today's commentators just love the sound of their own voice.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,406 posts | 522 
      Reply #1479: Sep 22, 2019 12:42:53 pm
      Richard Keys should be made to commentate on all our games.

Top entertainment watching him squirm about as we win win win

😂😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,058 posts | 1283 
      Reply #1480: Sep 22, 2019 12:53:34 pm

I'm interested if his opinion of us has changed after he said we weren't a big team until we won a trophy.

Also when he said we had no chance of making the champions league final 2 years ago. 2 years later we have been to 2.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 40,085 posts | 3904 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1481: Sep 22, 2019 07:45:01 pm
      Watched the game on a stream that was NBC or something like that. Think it was Lee Dixon and someone else with him commentating. Swear every time Salah passed to someone other than Mane they said “Salah ignores Mane”.

People are desperate for there to be an issue there aren’t they.
      chats
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,089 posts | 814 
      Reply #1482: Sep 22, 2019 08:16:10 pm
      We really will send Martin Tyler into retirement if we win the title won't we. Can really feel the pain in his voice now when we score or win a game.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,370 posts | 3399 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #1483: Sep 22, 2019 08:35:33 pm
      How the f**k is that fossil, Tyler the T**t, still getting a gig?

Sucks the f**king life out of games.

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1175801504894193671?s=19
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,113 posts | 416 
      Reply #1484: Sep 22, 2019 08:43:35 pm
      After the game Sky had the usual suspects in a semi circle..Carra,Souness,JoMo,Gob almighty Keane.Most of the time they slagged off United. Rightly so..Chronic team and manager.

Tyler is always going after us...Carra should put something in his tea...give him the Eartha Kits..
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,113 posts | 416 
      Reply #1485: Sep 22, 2019 08:49:59 pm
      How the f**k is that fossil, Tyler the T**t, still getting a gig?

Sucks the f**king life out of games.

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1175801504894193671?s=19

Was Trent doing bunny shadows...certainly their keeper was chasing shadows.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,427 posts | 500 
      Reply #1486: Sep 22, 2019 08:51:44 pm
      We really will send Martin Tyler into retirement if we win the title won't we. Can really feel the pain in his voice now when we score or win a game.
      A&E I recon mate,wish he would f**k right off.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,058 posts | 1283 
      Reply #1487: Sep 22, 2019 09:45:24 pm
      F***ing Tyler today.

We're good, get over it you old c**t.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,032 posts | 897 
      Reply #1488: Sep 22, 2019 10:38:15 pm
      Watched the game on a stream that was NBC or something like that. Think it was Lee Dixon and someone else with him commentating. Swear every time Salah passed to someone other than Mane they said “Salah ignores Mane”.

People are desperate for there to be an issue there aren’t they.

It's Arlo White who keeps going on about that. The one I'm thinking of Mo was a step away from getting a classic Mo shot off, and Sadio looked to be marked out of the move.

Arlo also is a big Man United fan, but more recently makes a point of talking up Man City. He was interviewing Trent after the game and was asking him about how great Man City are.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,698 posts | 1928 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1489: Sep 22, 2019 10:44:17 pm
      Would rather listen to bonnie tyler than martin f**king tyler
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,365 posts | 1977 
      • From Doubters to Believers
      Reply #1490: Sep 23, 2019 07:20:01 am
      Would rather listen to bonnie tyler than martin f**king tyler

Correction...I'd rather listen to Bonnie Tyler have a sh*t than listen to Martin f***in Tyler.....there, fixed it for ya 😁

YNWA
      brezipool
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,124 posts | 271 
      • COME ON THE REDMEN !
      Reply #1491: Sep 23, 2019 11:12:44 am
      Gonna stop listening to the after match pundit chat on sky etc. much prefer the chat on LFC.TV.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,113 posts | 416 
      Reply #1492: Sep 23, 2019 02:53:12 pm
      Gonna stop listening to the after match pundit chat on sky etc. much prefer the chat on LFC.TV.

I only watched it to see Keane squirm over United and remembering that he said he would never stoop to punditry..the creep..
      TameImpala
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts | 16 
      Reply #1493: Sep 23, 2019 03:21:51 pm
      Sorry to piss in your Boddingtons mate, but Ferguson won 19 trophies in 17 years...
      Whereas, Sir Bob won 20 trophies in 9 years.....including 3 European cups, and to date...Liverpool Football club remain thee most successful Football club in British Footballing history.

YNWA

Depends how you look at it. Celtic have won their domestic league 50 times, so you could argue that they are a more successful British team than both ourselves & United if you really wanted to

I think in terms of major honours (League Titles, European Cups, Uefa Cups, Cup Winners Cups, FA Cups & League Cups) we're both level on 42. Hopefully that will change in our favour come May though!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,196 posts | 3688 
      Reply #1494: Sep 23, 2019 04:33:49 pm
      Depends how you look at it. Celtic have won their domestic league 50 times, so you could argue that they are a more successful British team than both ourselves & United if you really wanted to

To be regarded among the best, you've got to at least win the European Cup more than once, sooooooooo Celtic can f**k rarr off!!

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,365 posts | 1977 
      • From Doubters to Believers
      Reply #1495: Sep 23, 2019 06:59:05 pm

I think in terms of major honours (League Titles, European Cups, Uefa Cups, Cup Winners Cups, FA Cups & League Cups) we're both level on 42. Hopefully that will change in our favour come May though!

Your having a giraffe...right ?

How Can You compare Celtic's history  to ours, without being disrespectful to Celtic's achievements and history they are poles apart compared to Liverpool FC,

As a club, Liverpool FC has achieved thing's most football clubs can only dream of, and i include Celtic in there, 50 Scottish League titles although commendable just isn't in the same league,  no pun intended.

YNWA
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,984 posts | 823 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1496: Sep 23, 2019 07:11:43 pm
      There's something about Moaninho now that makes me want to punch him in the face. Smug little pube.
      RazorRedz
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 126 posts | 16 
      Reply #1497: Sep 23, 2019 08:08:26 pm

I think you'll find calling Celtic British though it's factual may hurt there're feelings quite a bit, they can be quite touchy about flags and stuff 🤔
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,784 posts | 3370 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1498: Sep 24, 2019 12:56:08 am
      Listen to this C**t Tyler, sounds miserable!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1175845225874563073
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,406 posts | 522 
      Reply #1499: Sep 24, 2019 03:01:17 pm
      There's something about Moaninho now that makes me want to punch him in the face. Smug little pube.

What, Only now ? Ive wanted to smash the arrogant little tw*t ever sine he said he was 'the special one'
      And the manager of the most negative anti football side ever to win the CL. in its history.   Weird, they never won it, they just failed to lose it, then snatched it on pens. Disgracefull barrel of cu*ts.

Quick Reply