Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Pundits and Commentators

Read 441899 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1817: Jan 17, 2020 06:38:38 pm
      Climate change in respect of the Dinosaurs was created by ALiens clearing  the way for their hybrids known as "us" come on keep up at the back or I will start quoting David Icke to you.
      Anyone else really really looking forward to seeing Ratboy take a pasting on sunday
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,351 posts | 1629 
      Reply #1818: Jan 17, 2020 06:43:57 pm
      Climate change in respect of the Dinosaurs was created by ALiens clearing  the way for their hybrids known as "us" come on keep up at the back or I will start quoting David Icke to you.
      Anyone else really really looking forward to seeing Ratboy take a pasting on sunday
      Turn up in the same form as we did at Leicester, and ratboy just might internally combust 😁
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1819: Jan 17, 2020 06:45:56 pm
      Wait, we are extraterrestial aliens created from dinosaur farts, which also are causing climate change?

Who can worry about a football game after a revelation like that?!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #1820: Jan 18, 2020 01:37:00 pm

Can I have some acid first or at least some very strong  :cool-smiley-027:

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1821: Jan 18, 2020 01:55:22 pm
      Can I have some acid first or at least some very strong  :cool-smiley-027:

don't get me started on the legacy of the reptilians mate it would blow your mind. I love all of this stuff I love peoples imaginations not sure about the anal probes though that's uncalled for if you ask me. David Icke fills out Stadiums makes a fortune its all very 5th Element stuff.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #1822: Jan 18, 2020 02:06:31 pm
      don't get me started on the legacy of the reptilians mate it would blow your mind. I love all of this stuff I love peoples imaginations not sure about the anal probes though that's uncalled for if you ask me. David Icke fills out Stadiums makes a fortune its all very 5th Element stuff.

It's great some of the David Icke stuff. Me and the lads used to love him, I had a ticket to go and see him in Manchester a few years ago, had to swerve it unfortunately as it was my bird's birthday on the same date.

Not to blow my own trumpet but I was the one who made the original phonecall which started all the "Pete Price is a Lizard" stuff years ago too haha
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #1823: Jan 18, 2020 02:12:27 pm
      It's great some of the David Icke stuff. Me and the lads used to love him, I had a ticket to go and see him in Manchester a few years ago, had to swerve it unfortunately as it was my bird's birthday on the same date.

Not to blow my own trumpet but I was the one who made the original phonecall which started all the "Pete Price is a Lizard" stuff years ago too haha

F***ing hell was it you saying the "West Brom socks" stuff too? :lmao:
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #1824: Jan 18, 2020 02:24:15 pm
      F***ing hell was it you saying the "West Brom socks" stuff too? :lmao:

Hahaha nah that weren't me, just the original Lizard phonecall. Did it in my mates about 6 years ago when we were all bladdered, put it on twitter and it was Viral by the next day  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1825: Jan 18, 2020 02:36:14 pm

I love Icke's description of the Royal family being Lizards and able to transform their appearance at will into humans . SOme may think they are some kind of metaphor but he actually believes Philip is a Lizard from another planet the problem I have is I cant argue with him and it does explain a lot of stuff ;D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1826: Jan 18, 2020 03:01:49 pm
      Bet lizards ain't the only thing he's 'seen' whilst drinking this sh*te.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1827: Jan 18, 2020 04:32:31 pm
      Love a lot of Ickes stuff and can see the links with the royals and a huge peado ring. I can also buy into that the royals seek a particular bloodline.

The shape shifting lizard stuff was a bit of a leap for me though, but he's probably right that theres all sorts of sh*t in our tap water and smart meters might inadvertantly cause depression.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,291 posts | 1664 
      Reply #1828: Jan 19, 2020 10:32:21 am
      Anyone watch Sunday supplement today ?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1829: Jan 19, 2020 10:49:27 am
      Anyone watch Sunday supplement today ?

Yeah, on it now, one thing that stands out is that Neil Cuntiss is exactly that, a total and utter fat useless Kunt, ...

Going on about how JĆ¼rgen lost all them finals, whilst Maureen won this that and the f***in other, how itā€™s taken 30 yrs for us to win a title but ignoring the Scum took 27, how we havenā€™t been at the top for 10yrs plus, and letā€™s not get too carried away etc etc, man f***in hates us, thatā€™s totally evident, but then I donā€™t expect anything else form someone who write for that f***in rag.

YNWA
      len
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 24 posts |
      Reply #1830: Jan 19, 2020 11:21:51 am
      Yeah, on it now, one thing that stands out is that Neil Cuntiss is exactly that, a total and utter fat useless Kunt, ...

Going on about how JĆ¼rgen lost all them finals, whilst Maureen won this that and the f***in other, how itā€™s taken 30 yrs for us to win a title but ignoring the Scum took 27, how we havenā€™t been at the top for 10yrs plus, and letā€™s not get too carried away etc etc, man f***in hates us, thatā€™s totally evident, but then I donā€™t expect anything else form someone who write for that f***in rag.

YNWA

phew, thought it was only me. he really gets on my nerves.
      rossyred

• 9,291 posts | 1664 
      Reply #1831: Jan 19, 2020 11:30:00 am

YNWA

Took the words out of my mouth Billy the F***ing slobbering ,salad avoiding w**ker .The other writers clearly embarrassed  by his comments about stadia ,klopp and Us  :mad:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1832: Jan 19, 2020 11:47:27 am
      Took the words out of my mouth Billy the f**king slobbering ,salad avoiding w**ker .The other writers clearly embarrassed  by his comments about stadia ,klopp and Us  :mad:

he is a Manc Lover and employed by the appropriate Paper for that club both belong in the sewer .
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      Reply #1833: Jan 19, 2020 11:57:03 am
      he is a Manc Lover and employed by the appropriate Paper for that club both belong in the sewer .

Thats a insult to sewers everywhere !!

YNWA
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,381 posts | 2823 
      Reply #1834: Jan 19, 2020 01:05:46 pm

YNWA

A very bitter man that doesn't deserve our time.

Pure c**t.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1835: Jan 19, 2020 02:12:46 pm
      SKY stirring the sh*t bringing EVRA on and discussing the Luis incident from 9 YEARS AGO. Why ? its totally irrelevant and just SKY stirring the sh*t. A home game for Liverpool but they have two EX utd players on and only Souness for us. I cant wait for this league title so we can tell them all to bow before greatness at the Bastion of Invincibility "Anfield".
      Harrisimo

• 8,283 posts | 1396 
      Reply #1836: Jan 19, 2020 02:31:17 pm
      SKY stirring the sh*t bringing EVRA on and discussing the Luis incident from 9 YEARS AGO. Why ? its totally irrelevant and just SKY stirring the sh*t. A home game for Liverpool but they have two EX utd players on and only Souness for us. I cant wait for this league title so we can tell them all to bow before greatness at the Bastion of Invincibility "Anfield".

Might have Keane and Carra doing the summaries..Gary Nev might be on the sick..or he refused to work with Evra..or he could be he won't work with Keane because Keane keeps nagging him for a slice of Salford FC..
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1837: Jan 19, 2020 02:33:10 pm
      Might have Keane and Carra doing the summaries..Gary Nev might be on the sick..or he refused to work with Evra..or he could be he won't work with Keane because Keane keeps nagging him for a slice of Salford FC..

Rat Boy is there don't worry about that and so is Tyler .
      Jimsouse67

• 9,490 posts | 1478 
      Reply #1838: Jan 19, 2020 03:02:16 pm
      I can picture the coms box now Tyler in his man nappie  & Neville in a F***ing leopard skin leotard hoping for a wankfest in Utdā€™s favour,
      Theyā€™re going to be sorely disappointed.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      Reply #1839: Jan 19, 2020 03:11:09 pm

Ffs, what a depressing outlook, no doubt that Ratboy and the Pant Sniffer are in the comms box, and itā€™s ā€œLiveā€
      Might have to mute it and listen to Greeny  on the wireless  !

YNWA

Quick Reply