Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Sheff Utd [Premier League] Sat 24th Oct @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 23rd of October and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W8 D8 L4

Pundits and Commentators

Read 199657 times
      srslfc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,872 posts | 2534 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #2150: Sep 28, 2020 10:11:46 pm
      On bonus money for the wind up id say, no way hs believes half the sh*te he comes out with

Absolute nonsense he's coming out with these days Bri.

chats
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 23,666 posts | 1115 
      Reply #2151: Sep 28, 2020 10:32:39 pm
      Carra almost hinting that we were hanging on in that game.

Bizarre stuff from him at times these days.

Trying too hard to go the other way because everyone associates him with us.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,147 posts | 484 
      Reply #2152: Sep 28, 2020 10:37:15 pm
      How many snide digs from Tyler tonight again muted it after 70 minutes he doesn't even try and cover it up now
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,768 posts | 2319 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2153: Sep 28, 2020 10:45:28 pm
      How many snide digs from Tyler tonight again muted it after 70 minutes he doesn't even try and cover it up now

Muted it before kick off
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,147 posts | 484 
      Reply #2154: Sep 28, 2020 10:47:45 pm

Yep I never learn
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,288 posts | 2632 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2155: Sep 28, 2020 10:48:40 pm
      Trying too hard to go the other way because everyone associates him with us.

Maybe he’s trying to be over impartial, is there such a thing? Or less biased , would that be a better thought ?

Not bothered tbh.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,983 posts | 205 
      • do do do
      Reply #2156: Sep 29, 2020 05:24:23 am
      have a go listening to the Redmen TV 'commentate' as you watch along, it's great having a Liverpool focused commentary
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,949 posts | 1656 
      Reply #2157: Sep 29, 2020 05:54:38 am
      The Klopp and Keane stuff last night was decent tv!
      LFCexiled
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,970 posts | 1495 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #2158: Sep 29, 2020 08:28:05 am

I know people like to have a dig at Keane but I have no issue with him, by comparison to others who just say what they think they should say so they can keep getting back on the telly he says exactly what he thinks and doesn't seem to give a f**k.

That said, he needs a Klopp hug and looked genuinely upset that he may have blown the chance of getting one last night. 😁
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,631 posts | 2897 
      • Beware The Second Wave
      Reply #2159: Sep 29, 2020 08:37:35 am
      Alex Cockney Scott apparently in the running to take over A Question Of Sport from Sue Barker.

Now there is no chance for our country to speak English.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,894 posts | 1199 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2160: Sep 29, 2020 09:23:05 am
      Tylers a joke. Hes in no way impartial. And some of the pure guff he comes out with not to mention his very unfunny gags, pure wan*er

Shame ss Neviles very good. zyou would think sky being sky woukd get the best commentator out there, f**k me
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,454 posts | 724 
      Reply #2161: Sep 29, 2020 10:38:49 am
      I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. 2:1 up and got arsenal on the ropes big time, and all I hear, is how well Arteta has done, is doing, and gonna do in the future.
      WTF they were getting f**king hammered.
      Just wish another 3or 4 of our many chances had gone in. Would have been interesting to hear what they had to say then.
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,617 posts | 821 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #2162: Sep 29, 2020 10:51:02 am
      Never really been arsed by Tyler's alleged bias and stuff like that, usually just zone out anyway. But did anybody get onto his breathing last night? Was knocking me sick, felt like the old c**t was sitting on the couch next to me
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,246 posts | 712 
      Reply #2163: Sep 29, 2020 03:35:04 pm
      Never really been arsed by Tyler's alleged bias and stuff like that, usually just zone out anyway. But did anybody get onto his breathing last night? Was knocking me sick, felt like the old c**t was sitting on the couch next to me
      Same as mate,stopped listening to  sky coms moons ago and just mute the f**ker and lob radio Merseyside on,the only downside is the few seconds delay and to a lesser extent missing out on G.N who in fairness has been so full of praise of the reds for a fair few seasons now which is a massive credit to him & I wouldn’t have an issue with him taking over from the Dinosaur that is Tyler who should have been put out to pasture yonks ago.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,408 posts | 1692 
      Reply #2164: Oct 01, 2020 01:01:55 pm
      Not sure where to put this.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/01/the-joy-of-seeing-a-football-stadium-for-the-first-time

For the romantics among us (and the Scots).

Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,484 posts | 668 
      Reply #2165: Oct 01, 2020 01:23:17 pm
      Tyler is the current panto villain and get a boo hiss everytime he has a pop at us. To be fair he has incredible longevity. Used to ghost write for Jimmy Hill back in the 60's and was commentating on ITV's "The Big Match" in the 60's.

I'm not that put out by Tyler. It makes it all the more sweet when we shut him up.No doubt he has something against us. TBH we generally have fair representation in the pundit sector. I do have the commentry on regardless, gives me more things to whinge about.
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,617 posts | 821 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #2166: Oct 01, 2020 01:36:46 pm
      Tyler is the current panto villain and get a boo hiss everytime he has a pop at us. To be fair he has incredible longevity. Used to ghost write for Jimmy Hill back in the 60's and was commentating on ITV's "The Big Match" in the 60's.

I'm not that put out by Tyler. It makes it all the more sweet when we shut him up.No doubt he has something against us. TBH we generally have fair representation in the pundit sector. I do have the commentry on regardless, gives me more things to whinge about.

Yeah, I've never understood some of the meltdowns people have over pundits. Supporters of near enough every club are convinced that media has a "vendetta" against them. Some supporters are more unhinged about it that others others mind (ahem, City)
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,288 posts | 2632 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2167: Oct 01, 2020 04:30:03 pm

Brilliant read,  got me goosebumps that, I'm very lucky I've been to all those grounds, and more, used to frequent Firhill , Partick Thistle, or Partick Nil as they are usually called, my favourite jaunt was to Pittodrie, Aberdeen,  Football & Rat-arsed can't  beat that for good day out,  never ever forget those days.

Alba gu Brath

YNWA
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,408 posts | 1692 
      Reply #2168: Oct 01, 2020 06:46:25 pm

Brilliant read,  got me goosebumps that, I'm very lucky I've been to all those grounds, and more, used to frequent Firhill , Partick Thistle, or Partick Nil as they are usually called, my favourite jaunt was to Pittodrie, Aberdeen,  Football & Rat-arsed can't  beat that for good day out,  never ever forget those days.

Alba gu Brath

YNWA
      The pic of Stark's Park reminded me that when I was privileged to visit Kirkcaldy, a local I spoke with at a bar was still fuming years later that UEFA hadn't allowed Rovers' UEFA Cup match with Bayern Munich to be played there (I think I remember correctly that that is the entity that moved it to Easter Road).

That Raith Rovers ever played vs. Bayern Munich (and were leading at half time of the 2nd leg) is a good shout for a winning bet at a pub as well.

Way off topic now, Sorry all.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,805 posts | 785 
      Reply #2169: Oct 02, 2020 08:58:17 am

Carra's smile is priceless.

https://youtu.be/mhCtX2tf4PA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,474 posts | 878 
      Reply #2170: Oct 04, 2020 12:46:45 pm
      I swear these new commentators  are getting worse.  :f_steam:  :f_doh:  There's a lass on sky sports ( think she's called Anita ) doing the Leciester v Whest Ham match. It's f**king embarrassing  :f_doh:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,894 posts | 1199 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2171: Oct 04, 2020 03:00:56 pm
      Richard Keys, pure cretin. Has he actually lost the plot or is he on medication for something? Suggesting that city should bring in fat sam to fix their defence....hes a whopper
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,756 posts | 2355 
      Reply #2172: Oct 04, 2020 03:10:24 pm
      Richard Keys, pure cretin. Has he actually lost the plot or is he on medication for something? Suggesting that city should bring in fat sam to fix their defence....hes a whopper

Where you hear him?

Haven't heard from that blert since he was sacked from sky
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,719 posts | 3681 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #2173: Oct 04, 2020 03:36:14 pm
      I swear these new commentators  are getting worse.  :f_steam:  :f_doh:  There's a lass on sky sports ( think she's called Anita ) doing the Leciester v Whest Ham match. It's f**king embarrassing  :f_doh:

Why?
      LFCexiled
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,970 posts | 1495 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #2174: Oct 04, 2020 03:44:33 pm
      Where you hear him?

Haven't heard from that blert since he was sacked from sky

https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_EN/status/1312427801312735236?s=20

Quick Reply